Time: 0900

"Okay class today we have three new transfer students, how about you three introduce yourselves." A lazy looked middle age guy said. He had dark blue hair and was wearing sunglasses so we couldn't see his eyes. He wore a white buttoned up shirt with blue jeans.

"My name is Ryuuko Matoi." I said with a half assed voice. "My name is Miles prower but you can just call me Miles. Pleaser to meet you." Tails said all innocently that got all the girls thinking (1) 'Kawaii!'

"And I am (2) Sonic za Hejjihoggu the fastest any of you will meet." Sonic said with his tradmark smirk. "I hope everyone gets along, now you all..." He got interrupted by a pink blur.

"SOOOOOONIIIIIIIIICCCC!" The blur shouted as she clomped onto Sonic. "WAH A-AMY!" Sonic was surprised to see this new character. This new girl had pink hair with a giant red bow on top and has green eyes. She wore a rose dress with white frillies and wore big red shoes with a strip on it she also wore white gloves.

"Sonic I was waiting for you to get here. What took you so long?" Amy said as she was giving Sonic the teary look. "Um uh well you see..." Sonic stammered and looked at me and tails seeking for help. Tails shook his head as he sighed as I gave sonic the 'She's your girlfriend.' look with a smirk.

Time: 1217

It is lunch time now and me and Tails talked Amy while Sonic is doing who knows what. "Sonic saved you?" (3) I said as Amy told me a story on one of Sonic's first adventures. apparently Sonic got into a small sized planet who believe it or not made by that egghead. Sonic met Amy inside but she was kidnapped by a robot that looks crazily similar to Sonic. Called Metal Sonic.

"Yea it was love at first sight. I just wish Sonic would just marry me." Amy said with love hearts in her eyes. I gagged. "And what would you do if it won't all work out?" I asked as Tails grows nerviest 'Oh no.'

Her face went gloomy. "Because if he don't follow my affections." BAM! I was surprised when I saw a giant hammer came onto her hand out of thin air. "I'll just bash him one or two to change his mind."

"Oh okay hehe." I laughed nervously. Tails thought it was time to change the subject. "Hey Amy do you know if there're any chaos emeralds in the academy?" Tails asked and Amy got out of one of her episodes and looked at Tails. "Actually now that you mention..." Amy was interrupted.

"The student council will be showing it to everyone today!" A girl voice called out from behind them. But before they move to see the girl charged at Ryuuko, which she dodged it... Then that said girl crashed into couple of bins.

"Wipe out!" Sonic shouted from a distance. "Did I just heard Sonic?" Amy said.

Time: 1225

"My name is Mako Mankanshoku is a pleasure to meet you." She said sounding all chipper. Make has brown eyes and Brown hair in a bowl cut style. She wore white sailor uniform with a blue neckerchief and wore a blue miniskirt. I saw her in class the one that just eats and sleep right away.

Like Tails being polite bowed. "Well my name is..."

"Mile's Prower the most kawaii student in our class!" Mako shouted as she clomped onto Tails as said fox was blushing. I knew at least someone would do that today.

I shook my head smiling since we got way out of topic. "Hey um before you say that the student council is going to show us the chaos emerald?" I asked as Mako stopped but was still holding onto Tails.

"Oh right the student council president will be letting everyone know what runs the show and to show us one of our main power sources." Mako said something like what just came out of an action film.

"Wait ONE of our power sources?" I asked. "Yes while the other one is the Goku uniform."

"Goku uniform?" Tails said seemed intrigued. "Bingo! The Goku uniform is a system here in the academy that goes from no-star to three-stars, Each star holds immeasurable power."

"Wow that sounds like a challenge to me." Sonic said as he leaned onto a wall. Amy had hearts on her eyes but everyone just ignored it. "You must be Sonic I heard so much about." Mako said as everyone was confused.

"But weren't you in the same class as us?" Tails as Mako cutely knock her head. "I was asleep half way through tee hee."

Sorry this was short but the next chapter will by the second action chapter so look forowed to it.

1- means Sonic the hedgehog in Japanese.

2- Kawaii (Cute).

3- Part of the story to Sonic CD

See you later, chao.