Home Community Books Inheritance Cycle Au Famlies and more
Au Famlies and more
Follow .
Focus: Books Inheritance Cycle, Since: 06-22-07
Founder: TinkaPrime - Stories: 6 - Followers: 1 - id: 47406
I made this because i like the au where poor lil Eragon has a family for once. please send me any u think a good and people will enjoy! P.S. if u dont want ur story on let me know.

Shadow and Shadeslayer by RenegadeThaumaturgist reviews
"Please Garrow, please my dear brother...please take care of my children for me. Promise me you will..." His little sister fell to the ground, her eyes wide and begging, her face tear stained. How could he ever say no? Female Eragon, EragonxMurtagh. T for now
Inheritance Cycle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,092 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 5/5/2013 - Published: 8/22/2012 - Eragon S., Murtagh
Something in the Blood by Rivan Warrioress reviews
Selena took Murtagh with her when she left, and Brom went with them. Years later, The third Dragon egg is stolen, and a new rider is discovered. WARNING: Brisinger spoilers. Brom/Selena, Eragon/Arya, Murtagh/OC
Inheritance Cycle - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,638 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 11/21/2011 - Published: 11/23/2008 - Eragon S., Murtagh
A Different Life by rockchic777 reviews
Selena decided to keep Eragon instead of giving him away to her brother. But was that the right decision or would things have been better if she didn't keep him? Plz R&R. Brisngr spoiler in chapter 8
Inheritance Cycle - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 22 - Words: 52,771 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 9/5/2011 - Published: 1/11/2009 - Eragon S., Murtagh
You're Safe by WingedXForever reviews
What if Selena took Murtagh with her when she left Uru'Baen? What if Brom didn't kill Morzan? What if Tornac followed Selena after she left? What do you think would happen?
Inheritance Cycle - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 31 - Words: 45,900 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 11/3/2008 - Published: 5/25/2008
For You: Butterfly Mix by Andromeda-Dreamer reviews
Ten Minutes AU: Morzan doesn't die. Now Alagaesia is paying the price... [slash & het & unfluffy crack]
Inheritance Cycle - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,970 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/26/2007 - Published: 5/17/2007
Bond of Brothers by Jedi Master Calriel reviews
AU. Selena refused to subject a child to the lifestyle her husband had created for her. She hid her pregnancies and gave up her children to the care of her brother and his wife, to be raised as the younger brothers of their own son. A new destiny was begu
Inheritance Cycle - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,177 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 3/15/2007 - Published: 12/23/2006