Home Community Games Castlevania Castlevania Yaoi
Castlevania Yaoi
Follow .
Focus: Games Castlevania, Since: 02-06-08
Founder: Phantom Thief Zel - Stories: 31 - Followers: 0 - id: 55332
Tired of searching for a good yaoi CV fic? Search no more! c:

Carpathian Lullaby by Kylenne reviews
Once a year, a special pilgrimage is made to a sacred place of remembrance, but this time the pilgrim finds he is not alone. AU, Alucard/Isaac.
Castlevania - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,494 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/9/2009 - Alucard, Isaac - Complete
Forever by Raihne
Just a quick 3 page piece I did while waiting for class to start. It's during the time that Cornell and Ortega spent training in their powers. Slash
Castlevania - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,330 - Published: 9/29/2003
Beneath the Waterfalls by kasura reviews
A chance meeting between a vampire and a vampire hunter left both affected. ..Leon and Joachim (Lament of Innocence) very, very mild slash, possible spoilers. R&R
Castlevania - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,338 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/16/2003
Of Thick Blood and Sins by Hirame reviews
ACT IV up. Rating's not permanent. Alucard awakes after 2000 years to find his past hunting him. A bit AU and cross-over. Contains non-yaoi but MOSTLY yaoi. Yes, between vamps... and other creatures... --;; whatever...Pls. R&R!
Castlevania - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,933 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/8/2004 - Published: 1/19/2003
Requiem Unsung by Mojo Iko reviews
Marking the beginning of the end of Joachim Armster's mortal life, it chronicles the dark ambitions of his lord, as well as his personal struggles with both God, and his own morality.
Castlevania - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,817 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/28/2005 - Published: 2/27/2005
Mirrors by Mojo Iko reviews
Joachim Armster encounters Leon Belmont for the first time and is reluctant to let him go.
Castlevania - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,453 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/4/2005 - Published: 7/2/2005
Dreaming of Darkness by Eriee-Bubble reviews
Trapped and alone, Joachim looks to Leon for chance of freedom and respite. Leon x Joachim and Walter x Joachim Implied. CHAPTER 4 UP!
Castlevania - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,975 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/2/2005 - Published: 8/1/2005
Final Advent by Mr. Sado-Masochism reviews
This SHORT fic is my version of Hector's and Isaac's relationship before Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. This fic contains a light mentioning of yaoi, meaning gay sex between the characters. You have been warned. Please read and review!
Castlevania - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,981 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/3/2007 - Complete
The Shadows of the World by MissPixel reviews
Joachim no longer knew how he felt about the way Walter looked at him. Pre-Lament of Innocence, Joachim/Walter drabbling.
Castlevania - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,044 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/11/2008 - Joachim A., Walter B. - Complete
Vampire Heart by Zombieisms reviews
Leaning forward, Hector pressed his lips to Dracula's. "What was that for?" "A sorry." *Curse of Darkness* *Dracula/Hector*
Castlevania - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 852 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/23/2008 - Complete
Prisoner of Forgotten Memories by Kiya-Reed09 reviews
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence "The enemy of my enemy is my ally for now until my enemy is dead and my ally becomes my true ally or prey" JoachimxLeon yaoi Rated T/M depends on some chapters.
Castlevania - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,521 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/13/2009 - Published: 1/5/2009
Heresy by loosedefense reviews
After the events of SOTN, Richter finds that the Vampire Killer no longer responds to him, and his worst fears are realized. Richter/Annette, Maria/Alucard, Richter/Alucard. Spoilers for ROB, SOTN and OOE.
Castlevania - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,193 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/14/2009
Not quite right by cumcicumca reviews
Soma has a crush, and it's not who you think... warnings inside ON INDEFINITE HIATUS, POSSIBLY REWORKED
Castlevania - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,582 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/21/2009 - Published: 1/18/2009 - Alucard, Soma C.
Stupid Chair Sidequest by Nightly Halo reviews
PWP. Another trip through Cordova Town. But what's this? Another chair to add to the sidequest? Lovely. Oh hello Isaac...what do you mean this is a sexchair! 1st IsaacxHector R&R please
Castlevania - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,273 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/19/2009 - Isaac, Hector - Complete