Home Community TV Shows Degrassi Degrassi One Shot Paradise
Degrassi One Shot Paradise
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Degrassi, Since: 10-22-04
Founder: Kitty Kat - Stories: 85 - Followers: 27 - Staff: 5 - id: 6626
Song fics and other one shots. You gotta skip over the lollipop filling and get right to the angsty end.

Closure by FebruaryNight reviews
When we were younger we never talked about it" "Um, you're going to have to be a bit more specific." "Cutting." A story of the unbreakable friendship between Marco and Ellie
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,171 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/14/2009 - Ellie N., Marco D. - Complete
A Good Deed by WindowChild reviews
Darcy talks to Jimmy, trying to convince him to forgive Spinner.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,222 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/25/2009 - Tyson G., Jimmy B. - Complete
Asunder by TheVerbalThing ComesAndGoes reviews
You wonder, fleetingly, if he thinks that you're trying to take advantage of him. He'd probably be right. Craig/Ellie vs. Jimmy/Ellie
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,408 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Published: 6/27/2009 - Ellie N., Craig M., Jimmy B. - Complete
Trial and Error by FlopsyOllie reviews
Sometimes, it takes a few tries before you get it right. --a fairly current day Sellie oneshot--
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,618 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/5/2009 - Ellie N., Sean C. - Complete
Sophie by keeponwritin reviews
Declan Coyne was in love.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,001 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Published: 11/23/2009 - Declan C., Holly J. S. - Complete
Third Place by pinkpower reviews
Being third on Craig’s list of important things would have to be enough for Emma, and it was. AU. CraigEmma. CraigManny. Mentions of MannySean. Oneshot.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 819 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/26/2009 - Craig M., Manny S. - Complete
Love, Past Tense by Pinkie Tuscadaro reviews
Manny being in love with Craig. Poetic Manny drabble.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 906 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/9/2009 - Manny S., Craig M.
Rock Scars by KT the Shimmer Skank reviews
We were rock stars. On tour with Craig, angsty Ashley drabble.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 923 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/30/2009 - Craig M., Ashley K. - Complete
Coffee for Two by Daimeera reviews
A glamorous career? Drabble.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 328 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/26/2008 - Mia J. - Complete
Toying by Blue Zombie reviews
Craig and Ellie backstage at Taking Back Sunday's concert, Craig's drugged out and slightly manic point of view.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 758 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/22/2009 - Craig M., Ellie N.
Casualties by love-fool reviews
I just sit on the bench. Idly. I guess that's the story of my life. I'm just the observer. I'm just the lone soldier who watches all of this warfare go on around him."
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,173 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/31/2009 - Toby I. - Complete
Swandive by Sharkbait reviews
Some of your best memories are from the shallow end.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,895 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/29/2005 - Paige M., Ashley K. - Complete
Five Minutes of Relief by Blue Zombie reviews
J.T. thinks about smoking and stress and Liberty and the baby and Toby.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,017 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/6/2008 - JT Y.
The Great Red by MrsBigTuna reviews
A silly little competition may actually lead to something far more rewarding. A little Spellie fluff for the holidays.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,239 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/25/2008 - Ellie N., Spinner M. - Complete
Your ExLover is Dead by Kitty Kat reviews
JT has one agonizing relationship after another. When will he get it right? A sequel to I Woke Up In A Car centering around the band including CraigJTSpinnerSully.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,627 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/9/2006 - JT Y., Craig M. - Complete
Bleeding Pockets Full of Cheap Cigarettes by Kitty Kat reviews
I’ve tried a couple of times. I’m not the strongest. And I hate celery. And candy canes. And chewing gum. So, my addiction has stuck. Obsessive, unrequieted love holds one last stand.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,029 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/22/2006 - Toby I., Emma N. - Complete
Title and Registration by Kitty Kat reviews
“Call her.” Emma's voice taunted him. It’s not like he could just pick up the phone and pretend like nothing had ever happened. He got kicked out of school. He couldn’t remember a day he wasn’t high. And she was still his innocent high school love.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,462 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/20/2005 - Spinner M., Emma N. - Complete
All The Secrets of You and I by Kitty Kat reviews
Very odd UC. JoeyManny. That's pretty much the plot. Me talking about Joey and Manny for a few pages on Word. Hope it's hated. Flames entirely welcome.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,612 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 10 - Published: 1/29/2005 - Manny S., Joey J. - Complete
A Distorted Reality is now a Necessity to be Free by Kitty Kat reviews
The ressurrection of the ManDinner love triange. ”I know! She’s destroying herself and you’re Mister Perfect, saving the day again. She’s playing you, Spinner. And everyone can see it but you.”
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,861 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/14/2006 - Spinner M., Tyson G. - Complete
XO by Kitty Kat reviews
Manny Santos is bound and determined to make him fall. However, she was also bound and determined two other times, and they didn't turn out so well... Cranny v. Crellie
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,250 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/16/2005 - Manny S., Craig M. - Complete
The Value of Memory by Kitty Kat reviews
The end of a relationship is a funny thing. Actually, it can be beautiful, sometimes more beautiful than the relationship itself, if done correctly.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 994 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 5/10/2005 - Hazel A., Jimmy B. - Complete
Tattered Storybooks by love-fool reviews
It was a gamble she didn’t want to take. She didn’t want to roll that pair of dice and get snake eyes. So she just walked away from the table without looking back. One Shot
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,232 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/7/2005 - Manny S. - Complete
Lightness by keeponwritin reviews
But instincts are misleading. [oneshot.]
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,630 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 5/8/2005 - Toby I. - Complete
Don't Look Back by rememberese reviews
So, that wasn’t exactly how I envisioned the situation going. Still, I didn’t hear her front door open. I did however feel the sting of Emma Nelson’s trademarked death glare on the back of my neck. You can never look back, that’s one thing I’ve learned
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,793 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/2/2005
Around by keeponwritin reviews
I was the ex-girlfriend, and he was the bachelor. He did what he wanted, and I pretended not to care.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,919 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/28/2005
81 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »