Home Community TV Shows Glee Glee Twist
Glee Twist
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 05-13-14
Founder: KikiJuanita - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - id: 114330
For any stories - where the writer (such a myself) have taken an idea from somewhere else, whether it be movie or television; and have placed a Glee spin on it!
If you have any stories that you want added send me PM, and I will gladly add to this community!

Vocal Exchange by obliviouslywriting reviews
Alexandra Hudson is the lead singer of New Directions and Amelia Berry is the lead singer of New York's prestigious glee club; Vocal Masterpiece, what happens when the two rivals meet at Nationals and realise they have more in common than glee club? Based on the Parent Trap
Glee - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 62,250 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 4/6/2013 - Published: 4/8/2012 - Rachel B., Finn H. - Complete
Not The Girl Next Door by nicheartslea reviews
Rachel Berry needs a new apartment after finding her ex with another woman. What happens when the three girls she thinks are her roommates turn out to be three guys! Can she live with three men? Based off of New Girl. Finchel Pairing.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 34,547 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 9/17/2013 - Published: 6/9/2012 - Rachel B., Finn H.
Look Who's Talking Too by Kimmi G reviews
AU. The sequel to Look Who's Talking. Rachel, Puck and Finn welcome a new member into their family.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 67,247 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 7/9/2012 - Published: 10/26/2011 - Rachel B., Puck
Look Who's Talking by Kimmi G reviews
AU. Everything was going perfectly in Rachel's life. Her career was taking off and she was in love - with a married man who was also her boss -, what could be better? And then two lines appeared on a pregnancy test. *Based on the movie Look Who's Talking*
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 77,396 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 10/26/2011 - Published: 9/18/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete