Home Community Anime/Manga One Piece Many Merry Misadventures, Misdemeanors and Motley Mischief
Many Merry Misadventures, Misdemeanors and Motley Mischief
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga One Piece, Since: 01-31-11
Founder: CharmingKarma - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 89311
"I myself happen to be madly in love with Luffy. How anyone could not is a mystery to me. These are the tales of how Luffy managed to steal my heart and give me his own, all the while causing chaos and wreaking havoc." All Zoro/Luffy here peoples! This has everything from angst, to fluff, to AU-nesss and humour. The only consistent thing happens to be the pairing and quality. I only accept the gems here, lovelies! The number of reviews it has doesn't matter, I am a treasure hunter with a knack for finding m

Silence Is Golden by Tatsumaki-sama reviews
Luffy and Zoro say many things to each other. It's just that they don't use words.
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,802 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 489 - Follows: 56 - Published: 9/6/2008 - Luffy, Zoro - Complete
Silk Ribbon by Lunapokema reviews
Sweet and somewhat suggestive Valentines drabble. ZoLu ZoroxLuffy Shonen aiYaoi. Please R&R!
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 660 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/14/2005 - Zoro, Luffy - Complete
Over Protectiveness by Hmob1994 reviews
Luffy's always been surrounded by people who tend to get a little Over Protective. However, will he be able to prove to Zoro that he doesn't always need protecting? Zolu, SmoAce and some SanUso and FraRo
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 38,149 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 107 - Updated: 1/5/2011 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Zoro, Luffy
It's the Onions by AlibisDragon reviews
What does a festival, a boatload of produce, and a strange superstition have to do with Halloween? Well, let's just say that for the men of the Going Merry, it's going to be a night of more tricks than treats. ZoLu and SanUso. Complete.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 47,891 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 174 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 12/27/2005 - Published: 11/3/2005 - Luffy, Zoro - Complete