Home Community Movies High School Musical Measured In Love
Measured In Love
Follow .
Focus: Movies High School Musical, Since: 04-21-07
Founder: life-as-I-see-it - Stories: 9 - Followers: 5 - id: 44935
The sweetest moments, the undeniably passionate, and the most utterly romantic tales. Love stoies that make us smile. Includes various pairings.

Apple Pie by Chasing.Twilight reviews
Gabriella delivers an unusual explanation.
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,821 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/13/2009 - Published: 3/1/2008 - Gabriella M., Troy B. - Complete
Fight For You by SouthernStars reviews
No matter what happened tomorrow, no matter where they stood with each other, he would always fight for her. TxG oneshot.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,820 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/15/2007 - Complete
Lame Pick Up Lines by Kimi. RAWR reviews
Everyone thinks pick up lines are lame, but what if you get them ten times a day?
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,563 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/4/2007 - Complete
You're What's Important by like damn reviews
[Oneshot] “Don’t ever think for a second Gabriella that you’re not important to me. You are the most important thing that has ever happened to me!” he yelled over the thundering of the rain... Troyella. Please R&R :]
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,772 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/17/2007 - Complete
Convincing You To Fall by SouthernStars reviews
They'd known each other since she was five and he was seven, best friends that grew up side by side and ignored the feelings that surfaced as they became teenagers. Now, they have to convince each other to fall. TxG [Old penname hockeyrulzmylife.]
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 41,940 - Reviews: 573 - Favs: 441 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 7/20/2007 - Published: 6/2/2007 - Complete
Love Is A Chance Happening With Fortune by life-as-I-see-it reviews
What do you get when you mix a heartbroken Gabriella, a hoplessly in love Troy, a viewing of A Walk to Remember,and confidence derived from a fortune cookie? A chance happening with fortune. Love comes to us in unexpected ways,make the most of it.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,083 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/23/2007 - Complete
Let the Rain by Literature Is Life reviews
She decided to take a walk in the rain. He, her best friend, saw, and joined her. TroyGabriella Oneshot
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,277 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 170 - Follows: 19 - Published: 4/3/2007 - Gabriella M., Troy B. - Complete