Home Community General Pokemon Mongers
Pokemon Mongers
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 12-19-13
Founder: I Am Darkrai - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 111711
For all of the stories that will satisfy your love of Pokemon!

A Pikachu for Christmas by MamaMikuSays reviews
WARNING: ORIGINAL CHARACTER. My friend thought my ideas for my OC were really cute and said I should write more about her, so here is how she got her Raichu, er well Pikachu. I don't normally write about my OC characters, but I thought why not? My friend, who convinced me to write this, is the one who came up with the last name Phantom. So, enjoy?
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 925 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2013 - Pikachu, Eevee/Eievui, Vaporeon/Showers - Complete
Welcome to the Morin Region! by VibraKnife reviews
Pokémon Trainers Shadow and VK have set off on their journey into the mysterious Morin Region! (Point of view changes between multiple characters. The character narrarating is named at the top of the chapter.)
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 11,551 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/29/2014 - Published: 11/29/2013
All he Ever Wanted was a Friend by I Am Darkrai reviews
All Darkrai ever wanted was a friend. Does it turn out that he left the one person that loved him all along?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 816 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/6/2013 - Darkrai - Complete
On a Quest to Become a Champion! by I Am Darkrai reviews
Ryan and his friends travel through the Raylin region, aiming to become the best trainers in the land. Can they achieve their dreams, conquer their love lives, and stop the evil Team Plasma from taking over not only the region, but possibly the world? Follow Ryan and his Mudkip, Kip, and the rest of his team as they travel through the glorious Raylin region!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 13,972 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/21/2013 - Published: 12/15/2013 - Mudkip/Mizugorou, OC, Starly/Mukkuru, N H./Natural H. G.