Home Community General Robin Spilled
Robin Spilled
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-31-14
Founder: PainInSilence - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 114645
YUP! This community is about when Robin spilled the beans on something about his past, or when someone finds out about it. Please add new stories and feel free to ask to be staff.

One death,Two scars by PainInSilence reviews
Artemis was looking for Robin. Robin was on "personal business". What could he possably doing on April fools? When the team finds out, they may find that Robin has a twin personality. Please read end note! Not very good writer yet but give my storys a try!
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,700 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/10/2017 - Published: 5/29/2014 - Wally W./Kid Flash, Artemis C./Artemis, Roy Harper/Red Arrow, Richard G./Robin
I Can't by Skylark Evanson reviews
"It's at Haly's." It almost went unnoticed how his jaw clenched slightly and how those pure blue eyes went cold.
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,409 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 33 - Published: 4/7/2012 - Richard G./Robin - Complete
Past Horrors by FudoTwin17 reviews
With no missions, the team decides to hang out and the team notices Robin acting weird. With Robin's parent's death on the news again and the circus being back in town, what'll happen? Robin is more than he seems? How does Artemis know Dick Grayson? Wait, what does Slade have to do with this? And . . . is that Tony Zucco? Kidnapping is insured. Part One of Past, Present, Future.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Crime - Chapters: 19 - Words: 28,387 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 233 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 2/19/2012 - Published: 8/11/2011 - Richard G./Nightwing - Complete
Yet another Robin's Past tale by Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 reviews
Robin is being sent mysterious letters by someone... who could it be? Read and Review. The name says what the story is mainly about. T because I'm schzophrenic.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,877 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 4/1/2012 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Richard G./Nightwing - Complete
The Hunted by Tears of the Moon 17 reviews
Dick's life was great till his werewolf-inflicted past came back to haunt him, determined to make him pay for what he did. Now he's dodging the team's concern-filled questions WHILE trying to somehow outrun his enclosing past without actually running away. But as you know, you can't hide the past forever ... Especially when it's out to kill you. ***Discontinued***
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 16 - Words: 12,501 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 6/25/2015 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Richard G./Robin
Blood Stained Hands by Tears of the Moon 17 reviews
A woman was murdered last night but that isn't what's bothering the team. It's how it seems that that murder is somehow connected to Robin's past. Invading his privacy, they find out that it's possible that Robin hadn't always been a good guy ... Rated because I'm paranoid.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 19 - Words: 11,263 - Reviews: 160 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 3/21/2012 - Published: 2/21/2012 - Richard G./Nightwing - Complete
Shadows of the Past by Tears of the Moon 17 reviews
The team had heard a conversation that wasn't meant for their ears. It had been about Robin. Now determined to know the truth, they search for answers. But will they be able to accept the fact that maybe Robin hadn't always been on the right side of the law? Rated because I'm paranoid.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Crime - Chapters: 16 - Words: 14,854 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 1/6/2012 - Published: 12/21/2011 - Richard G./Nightwing - Complete
Tied Feathers by Tears of the Moon 17 reviews
Robin was once a robin seven years ago, a wizard granting his desire to be human but under one condition: kill the Justice League in the future. He agreed but now ... he doesn't want to ... But if he doesn't, he'll go back to being a robin. What should he do? Rated because I'm paranoid.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 20 - Words: 18,345 - Reviews: 225 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 4/18/2012 - Richard G./Nightwing - Complete