Home Community Books Song of the Lioness Simply....um....stories?
Simply....um....stories?
Follow .
Focus: Books Song of the Lioness, Since: 05-05-05
Founder: Brass Tacked - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 15083
Okay, I'll tell you why I'm creating this if you lower that sword. I don't like sharp objects pressed against my neck. Hmmmmm...a look into my madness. To tell the truth, I'm bored, summer break is starting and what better thing to do then start a C2?

Crossing the Borders by PrincessPeach131 reviews
Kel repeated her 4 years as a page and became Neal's squire. Now they're faced with war, deceit, and love. AU, KN. Lots of fluff with a plot!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 24,669 - Reviews: 239 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 8/30/2006 - Published: 4/5/2005 - Complete
Kaprice's Tears by Krizsta reviews
After a disaster turns the continent into desert, the gods are forced to turn to a human maiden for aid. And the fate of the world will then rest on her ability to change the past... *COMPLETED*
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 62,255 - Reviews: 768 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/5/2003 - Published: 10/15/2002 - Complete
Protecting Kel: Finale by Kenta Divina reviews
The ending to the Protecting Kel series. One-shot romance scene. To all my fans out there, begging for an ending other than the one from S&G, here it is. Thank you so much!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,344 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/11/2004 - Tortall - Complete
Protecting Kel: Sword and Glaive by Kenta Divina reviews
Continues Protecting Kel. The Scanran war is not over. Dom and Kel will have to overcome trials of distance, betrayal, and separation. Kel's destiny is neverending. King Maggur is looking for the Protector. Kel/Dom veiws. Quotations fixed.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 63,553 - Reviews: 547 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 5/10/2004 - Published: 11/13/2002 - Complete
Protecting Kel by Kenta Divina reviews
Dom's duty to king, country, friends, and self. His perspective on Kel in POTS. Reviews dictate a romance so here goes. Quotations repaired. Sequel is PK:Sword and Glaive
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 22,696 - Reviews: 200 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 10/30/2002 - Published: 9/27/2002 - Tortall - Complete