Home Community Anime/Manga Digimon Sora Ishida
Sora Ishida
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Digimon, Since: 09-20-04
Founder: crazyamzy - Stories: 15 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 1 - id: 2945
A collection of Sorato fics.

The Scandal by Aino Yuy reviews
“All my job required of me to do was write a simple reality article on Ishida Yamato and Tachikawa Mimi’s relationship! Not screw things up and fall in love with the blonde singer!” - Takenouchi Sora [Sorato – AU]
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,808 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/13/2005 - Published: 4/2/2004 - Sora T., Yamato I./Matt
A Fragile Heart is the Easiest to Break by PhoenixFire Lia reviews
A new Sorato on my part. Beware, Taiora fans, for the day of the Sorato approaches, MUAHAHAHA! Okay, I'm done.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,802 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/20/2001
Christmas Present by Tekno Danish reviews
Pure and good Sorato sappiness! For all those fanatics who couldn't wait for the X-mas eppi, here you go! Enjoy and plez r/r!!!
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,587 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/19/2001
Breath of Spring by PhoenixFire Lia reviews
Sora's got a secret admirer she doesn't really want, Matt's making fangirls cry, Tai and Izzy have a top secret plan, and Mimi's trying to coach them all from overseas. Sounds like spring is in the air.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,163 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/15/2001
Amor Vincit Omnia: Love Conquers Everything by anxious reviews
COMPLETED! Sora doesn't believe in love. So what is it about Matt, who is everything she hates: reckless, disorganized, and a musician, that makes it so hard for her to follow her own rules?
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 33,096 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/14/2006 - Published: 1/15/2005 - Yamato I./Matt, Sora T. - Complete
Forbidden Hearts by Inconnu reviews
[SORATO] Sora Takenouchi wasn't prepared for falling for a blond, blue eyed prince or the twists in her path that it would bring. She soon learns that in the end, Fate always gets her way... wicked stepfamily or not. [COMPLETE]
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 59,010 - Reviews: 342 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 8/25/2005 - Published: 1/19/2005 - Sora T., Yamato I./Matt - Complete
Dreams and Wish by insaneinsane reviews
PART10UP Sora and Yamato are friends and nothing can ever change that....not until their future kids came and surprised them aboutthe fate that happened in their family years from now. PLs read, it's a really nice story! Review!
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,379 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/16/2004 - Published: 5/3/2002 - Yamato I./Matt, Sora T.
Ishida High by Inconnu reviews
[SORATO] On her first day at Ishida High, Sora meets a guy that she just can’t understand. His smile gives her butterflies, and she finds herself blushing constantly in front of him... [COMPLETE]
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 86,306 - Reviews: 856 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 12/17/2004 - Published: 12/7/2003 - Sora T., Yamato I./Matt - Complete
Undercover by theladyknight reviews
AU "Sora, you will be our inside informant, posing as Ms. New York…" She's not the beauty pageant type of girl, but NYPD officer Sora Takenouchi will do anything to join the FBI, including pose as a beauty queen and put up with a new blond boss...updated!
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 70,689 - Reviews: 379 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 6/23/2006 - Published: 9/27/2004 - Sora T., Yamato I./Matt
Girl Next Door by Blondie121147 reviews
She was his first kiss, first date, and first love, although he'd never admit it. What happens when the girl next door reveals her true feelings and he has nothing to do but feel the same way? COMPLETE! Sorato.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 51,507 - Reviews: 200 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 1/12/2008 - Published: 6/24/2004 - Yamato I./Matt, Sora T. - Complete
To the Highest Bidder by theladyknight reviews
AU "All you two have to do is pretend you're a couple for the next like, two months, and then Yama, you'll be Jun-free and fangirl free." Sora thought it would be easy posing as Yama's girlfriend...until she fell for him...COMPLETE!
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 63,538 - Reviews: 469 - Favs: 225 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/17/2005 - Published: 7/27/2004 - Sora T., Yamato I./Matt - Complete
Stuck with you? by tenshi no tsuki reviews
Yamato and Sora never really bothered with eachother until the gang planned to lock them in their school with the help of Koushiro's money...but that's not the worst part, the worst part is: Yamato and Sora are handcuffed together!
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,691 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/26/2004 - Published: 6/29/2004 - Sora T., Yamato I./Matt - Complete
Nostalgia by SallyGirl reviews
“I’m sorry to ask, but who are you?” At her words, my heart began to ache... “I was you husband, and you were my wife.”... “Was? Were?” Again, my heart ached. “We’re divorced.”
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,713 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/2/2005 - Published: 8/6/2004 - Sora T., Yamato I./Matt
Guns and Roses by Spunkie Cowgirl reviews
The Takenouchi’s a vampiric family; the Ishida’s a clan of Dark Warriors; are vicious rivals. One day fate brings the Takenouchis daughter, and the Ishidas son in the same path. The son of the Ishidas is supposed to kill her. Will he or will love prev
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,914 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/7/2004 - Published: 9/23/2004 - Yamato I./Matt, Sora T.