Home Community TV Shows Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Static Quake fics
Static Quake fics
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Since: 06-01-16
Founder: hunter 139 - Stories: 26 - Followers: 3 - id: 124525
All fics dedicated to the pairing of Daisy Johnson and Lincoln Campbell.

Marry Me by B00k Freak reviews
Lincoln needs some advice on how to ask Daisy a very important question. Staticquake
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,591 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 20 - Published: 4/21/2017 - M. May, Skye/Daisy J., Lincoln C. - Complete
Hold Me Close by ShadowTabby reviews
Lincoln finds Daisy in the locker room crying, and pulls her into the training room to discuss a certain event that's just come up, along with plans for the future.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,060 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 2/10/2018 - Published: 1/29/2017 - Skye/Daisy J., Lincoln C.
Fish Oil by B00k Freak reviews
Sometime Hunter doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Not everyone wants Inhuman powers. Season 2, Staticquake, mama May.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,556 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 23 - Published: 11/15/2016 - M. May, Skye/Daisy J., Lincoln C. - Complete
I Want To Break Free by SpiritAlpha reviews
Lincoln, Daisy, Mack, Robbie, Coulson and May get caught up in a prison riot. AU of 04x05.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,538 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/15/2016 - [Lincoln C., Skye/Daisy J.] P. Coulson, Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider - Complete
We Didn't Start The Fire by SpiritAlpha reviews
Lincoln encounters James again when helping the team with a situation. AU of 03x04.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,784 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/23/2016 - [Lincoln C., Skye/Daisy J.] P. Coulson, J. Simmons - Complete
Light 'Em Up by SpiritAlpha reviews
Elena, Coulson, Mack and Fitz get a helping hand against the Watchdogs from an old friend.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,696 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/15/2016 - P. Coulson, Mack/A. Mackenzie, Lincoln C., Elena/Yo Yo/Slingshot - Complete
Need A Lift? by SpiritAlpha reviews
How did Daisy get to the energy lab in Pasadena? Lincoln picked her up. AU of 04x02. Lincoln Campbell Lives.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,504 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 14 - Published: 10/15/2016 - [Lincoln C., Skye/Daisy J.] L. Fitz, Mack/A. Mackenzie - Complete
Role Reversal by Lauriverfanboy1 reviews
What if it had been Daisy on board that jet with Hive instead of Lincoln. This is how I think things might've gone.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 14,729 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 10/12/2016 - Published: 8/12/2016 - [Skye/Daisy J., Lincoln C.] - Complete
Into Each Life (Some Rain Must Fall) by princess-of-the-worlds reviews
Daisy and Lincoln take a break from SHIELD after Hive's attack. They travel the world while Daisy decides to do some soul-searching.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,553 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/24/2016 - Skye/Daisy J., Lincoln C.
Time-Turner by LisbethFord reviews
When Daisy was begging for Lincoln to come back to her, she certainly did not expect a random guy from the future to save her boyfriend. Not that she minded, of course. He was home.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,996 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 7/20/2016 - Published: 5/23/2016 - Skye/Daisy J., OC, Lincoln C.
Electric Storm by Ellie876 reviews
Daisy was taking the loss of Lincoln quite hard, even 8 months after his death. But one day, an old friend shows up, and she finds out there is a way to possibly save Lincoln. Is there really a way to save him, or is her friend putting too much faith in science?
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,859 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/26/2016
After Hive by Lauriverfanboy1 reviews
AU where Lincoln lives and he goes AWOL with Daisy. However, rather than becoming fugitives, Daisy and Lincoln leave SHIELD and try to establish a normal life away from all the craziness of being SHIELD agents. Is that possible, or will their past lives come back to haunt them? Read to find out.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,067 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 7/20/2016 - Published: 6/25/2016 - [Skye/Daisy J., Lincoln C.] - Complete
Difficult Business by Lena Campbell reviews
Daisy had vouched for him, May believed he showed promise, and FitzSimmons were ecstatic about his presence on base to run at with all of their questions. But with his evaluations back, Coulson needed to address the elephant in the room, particularly the largest where the two men both knew that Lincoln Campbell was not 100% loyal to SHIELD. [Kinda-Sequel to "With You"]
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,912 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 20 - Published: 3/29/2016 - [Lincoln C., Skye/Daisy J.] P. Coulson, M. May
A Different Ending by Lauriverfanboy1 reviews
SPOILERS FOR S3 FINALE! What if Lincoln didn't die on board the quinjet with Hive? How would things be different if he had stayed with SHIELD the whole time? Takes place in a different timeline, though a similar one to the AOS of Season 3 finale, only Lincoln lives. Read to find out. Hope you like it.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,133 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 5/30/2016 - Published: 5/19/2016 - Complete
Afterlife by captainodonewithyou reviews
I was challenged to write something that would make someone ship static quake. Paired that with a request for a canon-compliant meeting-present sq fic. How Daisy feels about Lincoln.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,284 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/6/2015 - Skye/Daisy J., Lincoln C. - Complete
Operation: To Go by Punzie the Platypus reviews
Post-S3-winter-finale. Daisy's got a dangerous plan; she and Lincoln go undercover, armed, in a sedan 'borrowed' from the Playground's garage, on a quest—to buy a dozen boxes of pizza to feed the entire base.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,649 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/20/2015 - [Skye/Daisy J., Lincoln C.] P. Coulson, Mack/A. Mackenzie - Complete
Gift for Static Quake Shippers by by7the7sea reviews
One-Shot Drabble - Just a sweet little scene that came to mind.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 260 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/23/2015 - Lincoln C., Skye/Daisy J. - Complete
Mistletoe by theshieldteam reviews
Static Quake Christmas Prompt: Daisy's been avoiding the mistletoe all night at the annual Christmas party, and Lincoln's getting frustrated.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,907 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/25/2015 - Skye/Daisy J., Lincoln C. - Complete
Near, Far, Wherever You Are by SpiritAlpha
Lincoln can't sleep and plays "My Heart Will Go On" on the piano. Inspired by this Tumblr prompt: What the fuck are you doing it's midnight why are you playing 'My Heart Will Go On' on the piano AU
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 208 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/8/2016 - [Lincoln C., Skye/Daisy J.] - Complete
Shocking by B00k Freak reviews
Senseless Staticquake fluff. Daisy wakes up in the night to find Lincoln has wrapped himself around her, which wouldn't be a problem except that he's full of static and it tickles like HELL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY marvelthismarvelthat!
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,805 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 23 - Published: 4/21/2016 - Skye/Daisy J., Lincoln C. - Complete
Nightcap by Juliet Knighly reviews
One-shot. Daisy finds Lincoln in a dangerous situation one night. Angsty StaticQuake. To those of you that like this story: we are not friends.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 979 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/25/2016 - [Lincoln C., Skye/Daisy J.] - Complete
Sunsets by ShadowJaySmith reviews
Lincoln isn't dead but he came close. Now he and Daisy are going to travel the world together :)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,516 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 11 - Published: 5/31/2016 - [Skye/Daisy J., Lincoln C.] - Complete