Home Community Anime/Manga Detective Conan/Case Closed The Worlds Greatest Small Magician
The Worlds Greatest Small Magician
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Detective Conan/Case Closed, Since: 10-03-11
Founder: drago123 - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 95620
All of Kaitou Kid being shrunken or contains him being young is welcome. If you want to be a staff just tell me and I will add you!

Fallen Star by MagicConan14 reviews
Kaito gets shrunk by Snake and another man in black, and falls on Conan. Now there's more pressure to find an antidote. Also, an unlikely friendship between a thief and his tantei-kun is formed...No flames, please. Rated K plus because of a one off bit of language on Kaito's part.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,858 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 8/29/2013 - Published: 1/14/2012 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K., Saguru H.
Little kid by manzanita reviews
Kaitou Kid has a little problem and Shinichi has to deal with another victim of the Apotoxin.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Mystery - Chapters: 26 - Words: 34,201 - Reviews: 281 - Favs: 485 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 1/30/2006 - Published: 6/24/2004 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
Two boys, two Silver Bullets by Roseanni reviews
The BO catches Kaitou Kid and feeds the APTX 4869 to him. He turns kid and goes to live with Mouris, pretending to be Conan's twin brother. Together they start to fight against the Black Organization. NOT a KaiShin fic!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,608 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 153 - Updated: 10/11/2010 - Published: 11/13/2009 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Child of the Moon by Myvampirepuppy reviews
Kaito falls victim to the very poison that has made Conan the way he is, and now he is forced to live with his rival. But the Organization is ready to chase him. How will they escape this one? Yeah, I suck at summaries, I know.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,417 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 1/30/2011 - Published: 12/14/2010 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E. - Complete
I'll Be There by Shingo-sama reviews
Six-year old Kudou Shinichi didn't want to stay at his parent's friend's house for the summer! He didn't even know the people! But will one little boy completely change his mind? Or will Shinichi be completely miserable for the whole summer? Up for Adoption
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,096 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 254 - Follows: 246 - Updated: 3/5/2011 - Published: 4/25/2010 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.
Gray Haze by DarkForbidden-Love reviews
One heist goes wrong and leaves KID, Shinichi, Heiji, and Hakuba in a mess. They have all been shrunk and they can't remember who they are or what side of the law they belong on. Families are more then blood and it is experiences that bind them, no matter what their moral compass may say.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,805 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 12/14/2011 - Published: 7/23/2011 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.
A Chance of Victory! by FinalXFantasy91 reviews
After Kid's heist, Conan finds him as a child thanks to the B.O. Now that the actors are all here its time for the grand confrontation. "Wait, WE'RE RELATED!" Note: first ch is only disclaim. Update Ch. 8: Nightmare to Recon with!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,257 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 184 - Updated: 8/24/2013 - Published: 7/30/2011 - Shinichi K./Conan E.
Always With You by drago123 reviews
Kaito and Shinichi knows each other at the age of 6. My first fanfic, I suck in summaries... KaiShin, slight and i mean slight ShinRan Kaito x Aoko! Haitus for undetermined time!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,796 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 11/8/2011 - Published: 9/13/2011 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.