Home Community Books Harry Potter The best Lily and James fics
The best Lily and James fics
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 05-24-16
Founder: ChocolateWonder - Stories: 14 - Followers: 3 - id: 124456
My favorite stories about Lily Evans and James Potter. I'm sure everyone will love these.

Commentarius by B.C Daily reviews
Lily has always considered herself ordinary. But as she enters her 7th year, things start changing and Lily starts going a bit mad. Suddenly, she's Head Girl, her mates are acting strangely, and there's a new James Potter she can't seem to get rid of. PRE-HBP
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 32 - Words: 739,666 - Reviews: 3632 - Favs: 5,161 - Follows: 4,519 - Updated: 8/20/2013 - Published: 1/3/2007 - James P., Lily Evans P.
Playing the Hero, Being the Fool by cgner reviews
Lily's life drastically improved the day she became Ladybug, superhero of London. Except for the part where she fell hard for her partner, Chat Noir, who doesn't feel the same. James's life was already great before he became Chat Noir. Maybe he'd fall in love with Ladybug if he weren't so into his classmate Lily Evans. Together they battle unrequited love and, you know, Voldemort.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 117,241 - Reviews: 495 - Favs: 314 - Follows: 228 - Updated: 7/18/2017 - Published: 1/22/2017 - [James P., Lily Evans P.] - Complete
From Abomination to Adoration by grape-2010 reviews
How did James and Lily come to fall in love? What bumps and bruises did they acquire along the way? From hexing to comforting, this is the way it all started. Endure dangers and hardships, perplexity and mind games, and matters of the heart.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 66,390 - Reviews: 252 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 12/3/2006 - Published: 12/22/2005 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Miss Cinderella by Greekchic reviews
James Potter.The most eligible and sought out boy at Hogwarts. Lily Evans.The shy girl who nobody notices.When a ball comes up James Potter sees a beautiful girl. When she pulls a Cinderella on him she leaves behind a mask. Will James find her? COMPLETE.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 33,870 - Reviews: 1032 - Favs: 551 - Follows: 205 - Updated: 6/24/2006 - Published: 5/14/2006 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Light by Amelia Bedelia reviews
Lily and James hate each other. A lot. But when a prank is taken too far and Lily makes a stupid mistake and shows off to her sister about a boyfriend she doesn't have, everything tumbles downhill from there or did it?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 184,796 - Reviews: 1266 - Favs: 674 - Follows: 197 - Updated: 6/12/2006 - Published: 1/31/2003 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Extremely Unrealistic Coincidences by ladyclaire4161 reviews
What happens when you put an angry Lily Evans next to James Potter on a ten hour flight to California? A series of extremely unrealistic coincidences find Lily and James stuck together during the summer before their seventh year. Will changes occur?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 79,788 - Reviews: 671 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 155 - Updated: 1/25/2009 - Published: 10/22/2006 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Color Me Hogwarts by Marauder Number Fiive reviews
It's Christmas break and something horrible has happened at Hogwarts! So what does Sirius do? He comes up with a contest to fix everything, concerning all five students left at school! R&R
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,536 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/26/2008 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
The Lives Of Lily And James Through Our Eyes by Tobianne reviews
This story is a collection of LilyJames oneshots. Written by me and many other writers on Fanfiction. Rated for different stories.Please submit or request or suggest oneshots. I need permission from the author, but I might like them!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 38 - Words: 64,732 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 6/8/2010 - Published: 5/28/2007 - Lily Evans P., James P.
On the Quidditch Pitch by CokeBottleK reviews
It was the middle of the night and the Quidditch pitch was dark... L/J. One-shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,713 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 346 - Follows: 52 - Published: 12/25/2012 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Flower and Prongs by teenage.tradgedy reviews
Lily Evans has become the new Hogwarts Head Girl, but her partner in action, the Head Boy, is her long hated enemy, James Potter.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 217,940 - Reviews: 765 - Favs: 1,254 - Follows: 436 - Updated: 1/16/2011 - Published: 11/30/2010 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
I'll Fight For You by Hazelmist reviews
"Then why won't you go out with me?" James asks quietly, looking down at me with blazing eyes. There are many reasons why I won't go out with him. 1 He's a selfish git. 2 He's not my type and 3..."You would hurt me."
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 44 - Words: 300,275 - Reviews: 1801 - Favs: 1,205 - Follows: 679 - Updated: 12/6/2010 - Published: 2/3/2006 - [Lily Evans P., James P.] - Complete
Charmed in Charms by LiLy-saLvatore-cuLLen reviews
"For some odd reason, Professor Flitwick preferred to seat his students alphabetically according to first name. Do you know what this meant? It meant that I, Lily Evans, was to be seated by James Potter...Each year the seating arrangement lingered. Each year I sat next to the detestable James Ryan Potter. Each year I fell a little more in love with him."
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,095 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 28 - Published: 10/15/2012 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Written in the Stars by RainbowCrystal reviews
Lily Evans is NOT happy when she finds out who the new Head Boy is. But why is he acting so… mature? Amidst crazy teachers, shooting stars and snowball fights, Lily discovers that sometimes what we want least in life is exactly what we need most.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 141,739 - Reviews: 549 - Favs: 540 - Follows: 465 - Updated: 2/13/2014 - Published: 9/23/2007 - James P., Lily Evans P., Marauders - Complete
Exploded Cauldrons and Realizations by PenguinBuddy reviews
James Potter is a mischievous prat, but that's why Lily loves him. Oneshot!
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,845 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 16 - Published: 3/31/2011 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete