Home Community Anime/Manga Fairy Tail Warning: Addicting NaLu Stories
Warning: Addicting NaLu Stories
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Fairy Tail, Since: 02-24-14
Founder: purplekittyfans465 - Stories: 374 - Followers: 741 - Staff: 7 - id: 112963
If you like NALU, this place is perfect, I promise, that you won't waste time with these stories! If you want to add your story or others stories, or you simply have a question for me you can follow me on instagram (monikelrodrigues) and send me a direct message. (This is the quickest way) If you dont have instagram, or have any problems with it, you can always just simply PM me. Thanks guys! :3

Simply A Dare by PocketRinn reviews
Cana dared Lucy to put a love letter in guy's shoe locker as she lost in their bet. She made one and placed it randomly, not knowing that it belongs to a famous delinquent. She decided to retrieve it back as she felt wrong to play other's feeling. But she's too late as she saw that he already read it. He then confessed to her that he too have 'feelings' for her. Wait what?
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,046 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 200 - Updated: 1/5 - Published: 4/8/2017 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.]
A new Lucy by AnnaDreyar reviews
After the war against the Empire Alvarez, Lucy decides to leave on a journey alone to recover Aquarius's key and put the things in order in her heart. She returns after a while, more stronger and resilient. Natsu will not let her escape this time. [NaLu] - Complete
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 31,016 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 356 - Follows: 188 - Updated: 5/21/2018 - Published: 1/16/2018 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.] E.N.D. - Complete
A Nakama's Grief by AliciaRoseFantasy reviews
A small series of short stories on the subject of those lost - Nalu friendship.
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,505 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/7/2018 - Published: 9/3/2017 - Happy, Lucy H., Natsu D. - Complete
Bad Behavior by 13bean reviews
About a week after another life threatening battle for Fairy Tail, Mira plans a fancy party as a "celebration" for the guild's victory. Elfman and Evergreen are getting married (for real this time), a lot of members have something to say about it, and Natsu and Lucy decide to kindle their friendship over a little magical wine, and a little bad behavior. NaLu.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 19,807 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 2/1/2018 - Published: 11/9/2017 - Lucy H., Natsu D. - Complete
Wasted Seconds by lunarbullets reviews
Natsu flushed. Seriously, this woman would be the death of him. Admitting defeat, he pulled off the ornament on his neck, leaning forward to tie it around her throat. Lucy giggled, and the flame dragon-slayer averted his eyes, the sight of her cuddled in his scarf causing him to blush.-Sake, videos and photos, and an accidental engagement. NaLu. Rated T for use of alcohol.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,729 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 53 - Published: 10/29/2017 - Lucy H., Natsu D. - Complete
The Marks We Bare On Our Wrists by primrose02 reviews
Whenever someone passes by or meets their soulmates a marks appears on their wrists. One day Lucy and Natsu's wrists become marked after they pass each other in the square. They will do everything to find one another. Rated T for now may change to R later on.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,735 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 12/30/2017 - Published: 6/5/2017
I'll Get You Out by lunarbullets reviews
"We will escape, Lucy, I promise! I'll get you out." NaLu.
Fairy Tail - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 888 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/23/2017 - Lucy H., Natsu D. - Complete
Count Me with a Kiss by lunarbullets reviews
There's only a few minutes left until the New Year's Eve countdown, but Natsu's behaving strangely. NaLu. Rated T for reference to alcohol.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,646 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 36 - Published: 7/30/2017 - Lucy H., Mirajane S., Natsu D. - Complete
My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Shertimes02 reviews
Lucy's best friend Lisanna has been in a relationship with a student named Natsu for quite a while. But when problems start and Lucy's goal is to make the two's relationship last, she faces something even bigger: Natsu falling for her.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 45,590 - Reviews: 256 - Favs: 290 - Follows: 288 - Updated: 1/31/2019 - Published: 6/26/2017 - Lisanna S., Lucy H., Natsu D. - Complete
The Dragonslayer by DangerouslyCute123 reviews
NaLu one-shot! Parody of "The Highwayman" by Alfred Noyes I owe neither Fairy Tail or the original poem. Rated T to be safe.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,042 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/5/2017 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.] - Complete
Feelings by primrose02 reviews
Natsu and Lucy were in an argument about there friendship when Lucy suddenly does something She never thought she would do. How will Natsu react? Will they finally become a couple? What'll happen if they do date? (Rated T for now, may change later.)
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,216 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 5/28/2017 - Published: 3/16/2017 - Lucy H., Natsu D. - Complete
First Love by Lcydragneel reviews
Lucy's best and worst memories all came from the same person. He was the one person who could make her smile the greatest, but also the person who made her cry the hardest. She does what she can to get over him, but how does fate repay her? By throwing him right back into her life of course.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,835 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 7/8/2017 - Published: 5/18/2017 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.] [Levy M., Gajeel R.]
The Pain Doesn't Leave With You by DangerouslyCute123 reviews
Natsu left and never came back after that day... UPDATE: This story is now on Wattpad! And, just like on here, it's my first Wattpad story. So please, if you know anyone who loves Fairy Tail and has Wattpad, show them my story. Thanks! :D
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,155 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 6/18/2017 - Published: 4/2/2017 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.] - Complete
Fairy Tail: Cracked Walls by EyesThatShine reviews
Sex can represent many things - love, lust, passion. But to Lucy and Natsu, it was merely a distraction. A distraction from broken hearts, and broken pasts. With them hooking up, Natsu and Lucy used sex to hide their pain... but what will happen when one of them decides to stop running, and finally comes out to the world on a talk show, revealing her emotional baggage?
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 37,390 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 251 - Updated: 7/31/2019 - Published: 2/23/2017 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.]
How The Sun Loved The Moon by WriterzBlock12 reviews
"Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breath." -Unknown. This is my own Nalu twist about the sun and moon love story. Hope you all enjoy! Rated T for safety! Nalu COVER IS NOT MINE!
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,471 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 7/7/2018 - Published: 1/7/2017 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.]
A Promise You Just Can't Keep by starmini reviews
When Lucy meets an arrogant treasure hunter, the quiet life she's built for herself is shattered. Adventure, betrayal and love now await her as she confronts the dark truths of the world, and of her past, alongside Natsu—whose own mysterious past threatens to come between them. How far will Natsu go to keep a promise? How far will Lucy go to break it? -NaLu (Gruvia, Gajevy, Jerza)
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 211,626 - Reviews: 480 - Favs: 463 - Follows: 564 - Updated: 6/7 - Published: 5/5/2016 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.] [Gray F., Juvia L.]
One Of The Boys by stopnatsu reviews
"I love you, Natsu," Lucy had whispered. Natsu smiled and replied, "I love you too, Luce. Like a brother." Nalu AU in which Lucy and Natsu are childhood best friends. Oh, and she's desperately in love with him, but he's too dumb to notice. After leaving to attend an all-girls' prep school, she returns, a changed woman. But will he even notice?
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 54,533 - Reviews: 687 - Favs: 1,168 - Follows: 636 - Updated: 11/17/2016 - Published: 5/13/2016 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.] - Complete
In A Dragon's World by Onionringu reviews
Throughout most of her life,Lucy had been isolated from the rest of the world in the luxurious prison she called home. But when Lucy's father dies, she's sent to a family friend's home now that she doesn't have her father. Her life would change for the better,or (to her anyways) the weirder. AU
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,417 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 3/18 - Published: 9/23/2016 - Lucy H., Natsu D.
Healing by treacher reviews
"I'll buy a cheap house somewhere peaceful, work on my novel, and live with my cat for the rest of my life." — She is away from those who love her as she has enough with their lies. And then, God sends him.
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,945 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 5/27/2017 - Published: 11/16/2016 - Lucy H., Natsu D.
Cool by WriterzBlock12 reviews
A new arrival at Fairy Tail makes a sneaky blue cat tell Sorcerer Weekly about the newest 'couple'. How will Fairy Tail react? One-shot. I'm pretty sure there has been a Nalu story like this, but I love the idea so much I decided to give it a try! Rated T just to be safe!
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,095 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 10/3/2017 - Published: 10/28/2016 - Happy, Lucy H., Natsu D.
A Funeral Reconnection by lavawings reviews
Once lovers, Natsu Dragneel owner of Fairy Tail Jewels & waitress Lucy Heartfilia had been broken apart. But as fate would have it, Natsu & Lucy met again 5 years later. Sadly they reunite at a funeral for Lisanna. What broken them apart? Why does this funeral reunite them? How will this reunion change them forever? Find out in A Funeral Reconnection. AU real world. Ships: Nalu.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 22,432 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 2/22/2019 - Published: 5/29/2016 - Happy, Lisanna S., Lucy H., Natsu D. - Complete
One Calming Night Started It All by EchoTheWhisper559 reviews
Natsu only intended to keep her cold from getting worse. After all, he'd hate to have to go on missions without her. He just happened to notice how cold she seemed, shivering in her bed. He didn't mean to overstay his welcome but... her smile just might be worth it. Rated T to be safe. Nalu ATTENTION: ADOPTED BY JustAWriter987 on Wattpad
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,412 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 9/25/2016 - Published: 7/7/2016 - Lucy H., Natsu D.
Nalu: Alphabet by naluhedgehogs reviews
A collection of short little fluffy stories for each letter of the alphabet! NaLu, with some occasional twists of Gajevy! Hope you enjoy!
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,004 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 1/9/2018 - Published: 6/24/2016
Unexpected Fate by fullmoonp reviews
Lucy, a happy-go-lucky girl, reckless and carefree, is trapped in her own fairytale. Her life always turns the way she wanted it to, until someone special, for whom she was eagerly waiting appears but, will it be easy for her to attract his attention. What will happen when he unfolds his bag of secrets.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 53,194 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 9/30/2018 - Published: 12/30/2015 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.]
Crimson Embers by trashyally reviews
Natsu, the God of Fire, still misses his past love. Then, while on a mission to scout for demon activity, he meets Lucy, a mortal, who reminds him of Lisanna. Now as her bodyguard, Natsu continues to complete his mission, but his heart begins to become sidetracked. As danger and responsibility encroaches on their relationship, what lies for the two of them? [Feudal Japan AU]
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 818 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 216 - Updated: 4/19 - Published: 3/30/2016 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.]
296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »