Author has written 109 stories for Gilmore Girls, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.
01/03/2019-Since there are now three stories in my "King" series and a fourth in progress, I thought I should add a note to my readers that they should be read in this order.
2) Fit For a King
3) King of Hearts
08/10/18-It's become apparent to me that I need to re-post my views on "guest" reviews.
First, a reminder...authors can NOT reply to guest reviews because we have no way to know who sent them. With that in mind, my readers should know the following:
1) If you ask me a question in a guest review, I will delete it.
2) If you use a guest review to make personal attacks on me for not updating faster, I will delete it.
3) If you make hateful comments about the content of my stories and don't have the balls to sign in, I will delete it.
4) I welcome all constructive reviews, however, any reviews like the above will be deleted and ignored. If you wish to open up a dialogue with me and have a genuine question or concern about anything I've written, sign your butt into the site and write your reviews while signed in so I can reply or simply PM me.
5) On updates, I posted well over a year ago the situation on that. See below for list of stories on indefinite hiatus and please note that until said stories are removed from the list below, they are still on hiatus so don't ask me when I'm going to update them again because I simply don't know.
05/26/17-I'm slowly but surely diving back into writing again with my main goal to work out what's been holding my back on my WIP fics. While I am writing, I do want to let my readers know that the following stories are still on a temporary hiatus...
Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Tug of War: Family Secrets
The Honeymoon's Over, Part 2
Wedding Bell Blues
02/05/2017-After a little over a year of battling stage 4 lung cancer, my beloved husband, Jim, finally gave up the fight last night. I wanted to post just a quick note to let my readers know that I will be taking a hiatus from fanfic for a while as I deal with my loss. I hope that this will not become a permanent break because I really do love my fanfic. Thank you all for the kindness and support you've shown me through the years. It means a great deal to me.
I have had several people ask me about the pen name Lanie L Sullivan that has been active since 19 98 and wonder if it is me. I wanted to clarify the situation a little. Yes, that is me as well. The name used to be Lanie Sparks which was my former husband's last name. I quit publishing under that name for a long while as the site didn't allow changing of pen names at that time and I no longer felt comfortable publishing stories under that name once I got remarried. I neglected it for so long that for a long time, I couldn't get into it as I'd registered it under an older email address and didn't remember which one. That situation has now been rectified and I was able to get back into it and change the name so it no longer reflects my previous married name.
I have contacted support numerous times to inquire if the two accounts could be consolidated, however, I have never received a response. I have been unable to bring myself to delete the old account as I was the one who initially hounded the site to add SMK as a category and I was also the first to publish under that category so the old name still has some sentimental value to me. I do plan to eventually complete the three incomplete stories on it, but will only be publishing new stories under this name.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I do my best to respond to all reviews and PMs.
I want to add a special note of thanks to the talented Sarah Spencer for creating the artwork that appears as book covers on my SMK stories.
Bryn Gwyrdd (29)
Danni Evans (11)
Liam Needsom (14)