Home Community Anime/Manga Fairy Tail All About Fairy Couples
All About Fairy Couples
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Fairy Tail, Since: 04-01-13
Founder: X0FairyTail0X - Stories: 311 - Followers: 126 - Staff: 13 - id: 106858
This community has a whole bunch of stories on some of the most loved fairy couples. This community mostly consists of nalu fanfics and more. there are rated m stories so please look at the ratings before selecting a story. Also, May the books be in your favor xD Enjoy!
[This is a community and it consists of multiple stories from multiple authors] If you have any story suggestion please pm me! Thank you!

Just My Luck by PocketRinn reviews
Lucy was about to have a date after being single for 24 years. Everything is going great until she accidentally locked out from her apartment while she was getting ready. Just when she thought she got it under control, her date arrived earlier than expected. Oh no. (Two shots :))
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,962 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 17 - Published: 1/5
Shadow Boxing by Newget reviews
After a trip to the emergency room, he had to say goodbye. Mercenary AU Romin. (Rogue x Minerva)
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,560 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/12/2018 - [Rogue C., Minerva O.] - Complete
Shades of Red by Newget reviews
He was just standing there, basking in a kaleidoscope of colours. None of it could compare to the shine from those crimson red eyes. RoLu! Small pieces of Jerza. Modern AU.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,735 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/5/2018 - [Lucy H., Rogue C.] Erza S., Natsu D. - Complete
Passion by EsteVamp4998 reviews
He saved her, but she wished he hadn't. She sees herself as weak, but she's the strongest person he's ever met. One-Shot! This explores the feelings of Natsu and Lucy for each other!
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,887 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 12 - Published: 1/17/2018 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.] - Complete
Hollow by Sexyvampire13 reviews
Cobra's thoughts about his past life to where he is now! (Honestly couldn't really think of anything else for this one. I am so sorry!) Day Four of CoLu Week 2017.
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,271 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/9/2017 - [Cobra/Erik, Lucy H.] - Complete
Falling Blossoms by Sexyvampire13 reviews
Day One: CoLu Week 2017 Blossoms. Hope you enjoy! Rated T for safety.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,148 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 8/25/2017 - Published: 8/6/2017 - [Cobra/Erik, Lucy H.] - Complete
Hell's Gate by ALaViola reviews
Natsu Dragneel, a name titled in the underworld as King of Hell. Lucy Heartfillea, a beautiful young heiress turned deadly assassin until she meets her fatal end and is sent to Hell as punishment. But while she and the ruler of Hell fall in love, the chaos between Heaven and Hell has progressed into a full on war where their fate and love in the afterlife will be determined.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 64,381 - Reviews: 337 - Favs: 533 - Follows: 667 - Updated: 8/1/2017 - Published: 10/31/2014 - [Natsu D., Lucy H.] Lisanna S., Jude H.
More Than Enough by leoslady4ever reviews
It doesn't take a genius to see that something's wrong with Gajeel, something big. His eyes hold the weight of sadness and grief, and Lucy doesn't know why. Still, she can't bear to just watch it anymore. She has to help, though how exactly to do that, she's not sure. (Continuation of Never Enough by myself and Just Enough by Nicole4211).
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,032 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 58 - Published: 7/29/2017 - [Gajeel R., Lucy H.] - Complete
Go Fish by LeahSkywanker reviews
Lucy just wants to play cards, who is Cobra to say no? One Shot.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,476 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 33 - Published: 5/17/2017 - Erza S., Jellal F./Siegrain, Lucy H., Cobra/Erik - Complete
Eyes Wide Open by AcidRain1698 reviews
I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do things we would do anyway. And I'd choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality. I'd find you, and I'd choose you. Nalu AU compilation.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 18,961 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 1/25/2018 - Published: 4/16/2017 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.]
Aftermath by MFFL18 reviews
The story is set after the war with Alvarez. Zeref and Mavis' curse is reformed, and Zeref is now a part of FT! Zeref X Mavis, Natsu X Lucy, Gajeel X Levy, Gray X Juvia, Erza X Jellal, Laxus X Mirajane, and many more! There are M-rated scenes, but they've been marked and can be skipped. Some swearing is here and there
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 27 - Words: 130,160 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 258 - Updated: 2/20/2018 - Published: 8/20/2016 - [Gajeel R., Levy M.] [Lucy H., Natsu D.]
Supposed To Be by Yomico reviews
It wasn't supposed to be like this. He wasn't supposed to change, to find someone else. He was never supposed to do that to me. We were supposed to be a happy couple. I'm supposed to be the one he loves, no one else. That's how it's supposed to be. How it should be, but it isn't. Not since she came into his life. - L.S. (NaLu)(Lisanna evil then good)(amnesia)(mating season)
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,555 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 3/6/2016 - Published: 2/12/2016
Dragontamers by Yomico reviews
Lucy is wanted as a sacrifice by the cult that had dubbed her their Goddess. So, of course, she just had to join the Magnolia School for Dragontaming, better known as Fairy High. Some new friends and one very possessive dragon later, can Lucy finally say that she's safe? (NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Gruvia, Rowen, and other pairings) *ON HOLD*
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,723 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 3/6/2016 - Published: 2/11/2016
Breath and Song by AngryLadyKami reviews
Alternate Universe, High School. Lucy changes schools to escape her past, but finds her new school less than welcoming. Catching the eye of the school hottie, Lucy can't help but be drawn to a fellow sportsman. Soon Lucy learns that she has a rival in her affections who will not be making high school life easy for the newcomer. [NaLu, GaJeevy, MiLA, Jerza - ANTI Lisanna sentiment]
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,648 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 9/1/2016 - Published: 8/29/2016 - Lucy H., Natsu D.
Triple Love by Sophia G - AnimeLover4Ever58 reviews
What happens when triplet brothers falls in love with Erza Scarlet? Will Erza go crazy, knowing three men with same faces are in love with her? Or will she choose to be with one of them? Will it be Mystogan, the guy with the kindest and caring heart? Siegrain, the heart throb womanizer? Or Jellal, the one who is seen by everyone as the black sheep of their family? (HIATUS)
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,021 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 5/18/2017 - Published: 3/15/2016 - [Jellal F./Siegrain, Erza S.] Mystogan/Edo Jellal
Fairy Games by AngryLadyKami reviews
VOLUME 3 - FOURTH CHAPTER IS OUT! Lucy races against time to complete the challenges of a mysterious enemy determined to destroy Lucy and Natsu. [Recap: VOLUME 1 - Lucy goes on a dangerous undercover solo mission at the Grand Magic Games. VOLUME 2: To cure her terrible illness, Lucy and co journey to the ruins that once housed the Order of the Celestial Sky] NaLu Gajevy MiLa Gruvia
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 76,128 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 8/26/2016 - Published: 2/15/2016 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.] Erza S., Gajeel R.
The Video by NaluPrincess reviews
When a video is leaked out of Lucy Heartfilia doing something scandalous, her reputation is ruined and she becomes the local school whore. All her friends are gone, and who does she have to turn to other than the very same boy she hated? -Nalu
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 66,963 - Reviews: 315 - Favs: 274 - Follows: 381 - Updated: 6/10 - Published: 2/23/2016
When I Was Your Man by Thakuro reviews
Laxus' pride, ego, and his selfish ways cause a good strong woman like Mira to walk out his life. When another man enters Mira's life, will Laxus get to clean up the mess he made, or will he perhaps just wish them nothing but the best? ( Miraxus, Fairy Tail )
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,013 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/23/2016 - Published: 1/6/2016 - Mirajane S., Laxus D.
The Master Ship Builder by BeautifulXwords reviews
The Heartfilia Manor was known for luxury, royalty,ship building, and secret magic. When the royal ship harbor is attacked, the scoundrel captain of the Sabertooth fleet decides to steal it's most valuable possession- Lucy Heartfillia.
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,143 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 10/24/2019 - Published: 7/30/2015 - Lucy H., Sting E.
The Red String of Fate by Sophia G - AnimeLover4Ever58 reviews
Erza finds it hard to cope with the unexpected death of her husband. But not until, he meets Jellal, a happy-go-lucky guy, who keeps a dark secret from his past. The two spend their summer with each other, building good memories together. Jellal is helping her to cope with her loss, without realizing that they're already falling in love with each other as time passes by. (HIATUS)
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 35,111 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 5/19/2017 - Published: 4/26/2015 - [Erza S., Jellal F./Siegrain] Gray F.
Mr & Mrs Fernandes by Sophia G - AnimeLover4Ever58 reviews
When Erza decided to separate with her husband, Jellal, something had stopped her. It was when they both woke up in the next morning only to find their bodies switched with one another. Now, the only way to get back to normal is to be in each other's eyes and shoes. Will Jellal and Erza be able to get back to normal? Will their body-switch be the key to fix their marriage?
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 64,713 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 5/12 - Published: 6/14/2015 - [Erza S., Jellal F./Siegrain] Wendy M.
Missing You by UnlimitedMagic reviews
When you're gone,The pieces of my heart are missin' you. A story full of regrets and misconceptions all tied into bad pasts and seeking to escape the feeling most people hate(Loneliness)Lucy misses Natsu while he's in the Marine Core. THiS FIC ISN'T ABOUT BETRAYAL BUT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE MOMENTS WE HAVE WITH ONE ANOTHER If we don't then we missed out on a good thing. NaLU
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,431 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 9/2/2016 - Published: 10/27/2015 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.]
Skater Boy by BlackLynx17 reviews
He was a boy, she was a girl, can I make it anymore obvious?
Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 26 - Words: 63,936 - Reviews: 681 - Favs: 539 - Follows: 407 - Updated: 6/26/2019 - Published: 7/9/2015 - Lucy H., Natsu D. - Complete
Fighting Spirit by jellaltrinity reviews
The grinning figure stood in the door made Mira gasp and was too shocked for words as they shouted "Come and fight me!" Nalu Fanfiction.
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,499 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 10/5/2014 - Published: 9/20/2014 - [Lucy H., Natsu D.] Erza S., Gray F.
Feels like Family by jellaltrinity reviews
Natsu begins to realize that he might like Lucy more that a friend, but a wife! Natsu decides to seek advice but is Mira really the best person to go to? How does Lucy feel about this and will Happy be able to bring this unusual "family" together? A nalu fanfiction.
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,078 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 218 - Updated: 5/6/2015 - Published: 9/28/2014 - [Natsu D., Lucy H.] Happy, Mirajane S.
162 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »