Home Community TV Shows Worst Witch Constance Hardbroom
Constance Hardbroom
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Worst Witch, Since: 08-09-05
Founder: The Written One - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 20002
Who's your favorite character on the Worst Witch? Almost everyone picks HB--she's classic! This is a collection of fanfics that I think stay true to her character, are completely believable, and extremely good reads! They'll usually involve HB being her old powerful self, and most of the time as the main character. Have a good fanfic to add to the collection? Please let me know about it! I'd love to read it!

Under Attack Part 3 - The Last Stand by HB's Legacy reviews
Last of three stories. Constance Hardbroom is tutoring Mildred Hubble and Miss Drill during the summer break. They are trying her resolve as the 'skools out' etiquette is aligning Miss Drill and Mildred against her. But a greater threat waits in the shadows that will test them all. Can Constance finally be free from her past & might she find love at Cackle's?
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 127,760 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/31 - Published: 5/5 - Mildred H., C. Hardbroom, I. Drill - Complete
Under Attack Part 2 by HB's Legacy reviews
This story is a sequel to one I wrote around 10 years ago now. I never thought I would come back to it but it is a great stress relief. Revisiting these characters has been a total joy. Hopefully I have done the sequel justice and I expect to write a third instalment next year. It predominantly explores HB & Mildred's relationship. Read Under Attack before this one.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 111,922 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/28/2019 - Published: 12/27/2019 - Mildred H., C. Hardbroom, D. Drill
Under Attack by HB's Legacy reviews
Cackle's comes under attack from a familiar foe. Will they find out who it is in time and why is HB being targeted? Staff and students are pushed to their limits defending all they love, but will it be enough?
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 77,471 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 19 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Mildred H., C. Hardbroom - Complete
Nemesis by Morganalafay reviews
When a young girl barely escapes with her life by fleeing to Cackle's, she sets in motion a chain of catastrophic events. Agatha Cackle has escaped from custody. Mistress Broomhead seeks revenge after the humiliation she suffered at the hands of a certain worst witch and her former protégé. Cackle's academy will never be the same again.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 47,219 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 12/20/2013 - Published: 8/31/2012 - C. Hardbroom, Mildred H.
A Night To Remember by Sue Denham reviews
The end of term at Cackle’s is usually a quiet affair that passes off without incident. The end of this term however, proves to be anything but quiet.
Worst Witch - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 21 - Words: 80,007 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/30/2008 - Published: 7/13/2007 - Complete