Home Community Plays/Musicals Wonderland Hatter and Jack
Hatter and Jack
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Wonderland, Since: 01-25-13
Founder: Piper Emerald - Stories: 31 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 105548
For everything there is on the friendship or romance of The Mad Hatter and The White Knight.

Into The Fire by Piper Emerald reviews
When her best friend Alice goes missing and the rest of the world thinks her dead, Aven is forced to follow an absurd hunch which takes her to a world that she's been apart from for far to long. She quickly learns that, memories turn up in the most unexpected places, especially when you don't realize how lost they really are. (I own nothing.) White Hat, but not paring centered.
Wonderland - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 17 - Words: 29,746 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/1/2013 - Published: 9/18/2013 - The Mad Hatter, Jack, The White Knight - Complete
The Hatress & The Knight by OfficialEvilRegal reviews
"You said dying once would be enough, so I'm just waiting." Jack replied. "So you're really going to just die for some girl you just met not even for a whole 24 hours." Hatter asked betrayal deep in her voice, not even bothering to hide her emotions anymore. It was just the two of them, and this conversation, neither would hold nothing back.
Wonderland - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,702 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/3/2013 - The Mad Hatter, Jack, The White Knight - Complete
Love Changes Everything by Piper Emerald reviews
I am living a lie. I have been ever since the moment that I first saw her. That had been the only perfect moment of my life. She has the face of an angle, I don't care what anyone else says. Oneshot, (I own nothing). What if Jack wasn't really in love with Alice?
Wonderland - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,747 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 2/18/2013 - Jack, The White Knight - Complete
A Twist of Fate by Piper Emerald reviews
When Hatter and Jack are banished to the world beneath Wonderland, there is some sort of mistake. They find themselves near a small town in the world that Alice came from. The two enemies are forced to work together to survive, and they find that maybe they aren't destined to be ememies after all. (I own nothing.)
Wonderland - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 17,987 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/13/2013 - Published: 2/1/2013 - [The Mad Hatter, Jack, The White Knight] - Complete