Home Community Games Harvest Moon My Harvest Moon Fics
My Harvest Moon Fics
Follow .
Focus: Games Harvest Moon, Since: 08-17-11
Founder: VanillaSwimmer - Stories: 19 - Followers: 1 - id: 94659
Pheh, I just created this community to get my fanfics more notice. _

With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies? by VanillaSwimmer reviews
My take on how Vaughn heard about the Sunshine Islands! Please enjoy!
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 824 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/23/2011 - Denny, Vaughn - Complete
She's Smarter Than She Should Be by VanillaSwimmer reviews
My entry for the first Sweet Revenge contest, Facial Features! I got stuck with brains, so please enjoy the story !
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,207 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/18/2011 - Mark, Sabrina - Complete
Merry Christmas, From Harvest Moon! by VanillaSwimmer reviews
My Secret Santa present... but who's it for?
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 852 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/18/2011 - Chelsea, Pierre - Complete
The Birthdays Of Sunny Island by VanillaSwimmer reviews
Here's the deal; one ficlet for every HM: IoH and SI character's birthday.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 469 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/2/2012
Don't Tell Me You're Afraid Of The Dark by VanillaSwimmer reviews
"You'll sleep in my bed, and I'll protect you from monsters, along with Corporal Mustache!" VERY VERY FLUFFY ONE-SHOT. Y'know, unless you people demand more.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,141 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/5/2012 - May, Stu - Complete
Take My Hand by VanillaSwimmer reviews
"Relax," he reassured her, lifting up Chelsea's face with his finger so that she was looking at the forest ahead instead of the ice. "And don't look at the ground."
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,006 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/5/2012 - Elliot, Chelsea - Complete
Maybe You're My Love? by VanillaSwimmer reviews
What's a girl to do when the island doesn't accept female farmers? Crossdress, of course! Rated T for suggestive language and a cliche plot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,914 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/14/2012 - Published: 11/23/2011 - Chelsea
Harvest Moon Music Meme by VanillaSwimmer reviews
YAY I'M BACK, BABY
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,976 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 5/14/2012 - Complete
I Don't Need You To Wipe Away My Tears by VanillaSwimmer reviews
Chelsea is strong. But even strength has its limits.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 622 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/2/2011 - Chelsea, Denny - Complete
The Icing On The Cake by VanillaSwimmer reviews
Birthday story! This is dedicated to Lollipopdiego, MagicalSquaresofDarkness, Nuro-chan - even though she doesn't play Harvest Moon - and another person who wishes to remain anonymous - but I'm sure you know who you are ;
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 760 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/29/2011 - Chase, Luke - Complete
You're Not The Person You Used To Be by VanillaSwimmer reviews
People grow up. It's a fact of life, as with the fact that people change.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 865 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/20/2011 - May, Stu - Complete
Personality Wise by VanillaSwimmer reviews
Gray should really learn to keep his opinions to himself.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,582 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Published: 11/19/2011 - Claire, Gray - Complete
I've Always Wanted To Be Cinderella by VanillaSwimmer reviews
So that I can run away from the ball, so that you, my prince, can catch me and make me yours.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,418 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/18/2011 - Jill, Rick - Complete
Part Of The Pack by VanillaSwimmer reviews
Some cheese I came up with from the top of my head dedicated to FlamingIceWolfGirl - I hope I got that right - because she's the one who requested it.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 413 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/6/2011 - Chelsea, Vaughn - Complete
Stay With Me by VanillaSwimmer reviews
WHAT IS THIS? MORE CHEESE! :coughs: Anyway, this story is dedicated to MagicalSquaresofDarkness because she requested it! :
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 456 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/6/2011 - Claire, Cliff
Confessions by VanillaSwimmer reviews
Chelsea finds a mysterious letter in her backpack. Written on it is a confession of love - but who could it possibly be? One-shot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 786 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/8/2011 - Chelsea - Complete
Sunburn by VanillaSwimmer reviews
The bachelors and bachelorettes at the beach! One-shot and nothin' but humor.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 826 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/9/2011 - Chelsea - Complete
Harvest Moon High by VanillaSwimmer reviews
Old concept, new humor. What's not to like? *shrugs* Anyway, enjoy this one-shot!
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,719 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/1/2012 - Published: 9/18/2011