Home Community Books Gallagher Girls Of Plaid Skirts and Covert Operations
Of Plaid Skirts and Covert Operations
Follow .
Focus: Books Gallagher Girls, Since: 02-08-09
Founder: commander in blue - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - id: 66917
The best of Gallagher Girls fanfiction, as picked by Asha and Em. If you have a story or know a story that deserves to be here, then PM commander in blue.

Nothing is as it Seems by IcePrincess013 reviews
Meg Phyle is always the New Girl. She moves every few years because of her dad's job. Meg knows the drill- another move, another house, another school. But now Meg has to go to the Gallagher Academy, and there she discovers that nothing is as it seems…
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,736 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/13/2010 - Published: 9/6/2009 - Joe S., Cammie M.
Different by tess the magic dragon reviews
One-shot. Cammie strives to blend in, when all she really wants to do is stand out.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 427 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/24/2009 - Complete
I Found You by aridnie reviews
Another one-shot. This time it's Jonas and Liz. This is the "inside story" on an event that will happen in my take of Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover. So read and review. Again, no strong flames. Constructive criticism is always welcome, of course. Enjoy!
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,425 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/12/2009 - Liz S., Jonas - Complete
First Sight by aridnie reviews
Bex/Grant: A cheesy one-shot from Grant’s perspective in D.C. Not amazing. It’s my first story so pretty please don’t flame too harshly but all constructive criticism is definitely welcome. So enjoy! T-rating completely based off of one curse word.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 837 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 13 - Published: 2/12/2009 - Bex B., Grant - Complete
Once Upon A Christmas by kasplosion reviews
Anna Fetterman couldn’t believe her luck. What are the chances of running into a cute boy at the mall and then running into that same cute boy at a party and then getting to know said cute boy? //oneshot//
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,318 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/12/2009 - Complete
Waltz by but seriously reviews
-"Without even noticing it, she has a dance all of her own going on and she isn't even on the dance floor." Oneshot, ZachCammie
Gallagher Girls - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,635 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 12 - Published: 11/22/2008 - [Cammie M., Zach G.] - Complete
My Geeky Valentine by commander in blue reviews
I was not in love with Jonas. I was head over heels, over the moon, and I wasn't coming down anytime soon. Liz/Jonas, Liz-centric. One-shot. Nominated for "Fluffiest One Shot" in the GG-FF Awards
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,950 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/27/2009 - Complete
Not a Normal School by Torqueo Animadverto reviews
Macey McHenry's point of view of her first visit to our beloved Gallagher Academy.
Gallagher Girls - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,291 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/8/2009 - Complete