Home Community TV Shows Phil Of The Future Pheely Oneshots
Pheely Oneshots
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Phil Of The Future, Since: 12-31-05
Founder: viva los angeles - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 26618
Some cute little quick reads about the Pheely relationship. Includes oneshot songfics as well.

Daddy Dearest by KateToast reviews
Keely encounters her father one day when she's home with her baby son and debates whether or not to forgive him. Oneshot. Pheely.
Phil Of The Future - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,194 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/27/2006 - Complete
A Morning Conversation by KateToast reviews
Phil and Keely talk one morning about what they see in the future for themselves. Oneshot. Pheely.
Phil Of The Future - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,640 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/24/2006 - Complete
NO Real Words by yougottahavefaith reviews
Happy, happy oneshot. Phil and Keely are stuck at home on a Friday night, so they play Scrabble. Assuming: they're together, Back to the Future never happened Phil's still here.
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 759 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/29/2006 - Complete
Visitation Rights by viva los angeles reviews
It's been years since Phil left Keely to return... home. Now that he's back in the future, he has to reconsider his choices and make some new ones. REALLY LONG oneshot.
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,548 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/19/2006 - Complete
Love & Christmas parties by Aye sea turtles reviews
A story of Phil feeling regret and sorrow. When things are at there worst can Keely make everything better? From Phil's POV. Pheely.
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,586 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/8/2005 - Complete
After Years of Waiting by viva los angeles reviews
Phil returns to the future, but Keely doesn't let her get it down. Can't say more without giving it away! R&R. Pheely oneshot.
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,152 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/9/2005 - Complete
Truth & Lies by viva los angeles reviews
I know, lame title. Just read it. Happy Pheely Phluffy oneshot. R&R.
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,063 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/16/2005 - Complete
Why I Can't Kiss Her by viva los angeles reviews
A oneshot songfic to Why Don't You Kiss Her. A debate that arises between Phil and Via leads to a revelation and changes. R&R.
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 863 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/26/2005 - Complete
Last One Standing by viva los angeles reviews
Another short songfic of the title song. Much happier than Nobody Knows. Read it!
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,207 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/18/2005 - Complete
Princess by GoldCatMaster reviews
Kids can be so cruel. If the genre button included 'cute', this would probably be put there.
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,028 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/2/2005
MY SHORTEST FANFIC EVER by GoldCatMaster reviews
Sorta a sequel to MLFE but not quite, 'cause they have nothing to do with each other. I was just bored because exams are over and I have nothing left to study but PHEELY!
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 476 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/21/2005
Keely's Point by GoldCatMaster reviews
Rated K for the slightest language slips. Inspired by Samantha J. Mulder's My Life as... trilogy, I bring to you... KEELY'S P.O.V.! Seriously, I don't give spoilers. That's all I'm telling you.
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,155 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/1/2005
Love's Boundaries by GoldCatMaster reviews
If I give a summary, it'll let out some little secrets that I'd like to call SPOILERS! I can't have that! Spoilers equals no! Just like x equals y! It's a one shot.
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 932 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/29/2005 - Complete
Climate Control by GoldCatMaster reviews
Note: surreaLpink told me to put this up. This came straight from the Islands the POTF Islands, of course and no introduction is needed or thought of. NJoi and ReView!
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,225 - Reviews: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/10/2005
Party Aminals by GoldCatMaster reviews
Yesh, I spelled it wrong. Get over it :l SomewhatPheely
Phil Of The Future - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,204 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/21/2005