Home Community Anime/Manga Prince of Tennis Recommended OC stories with your favourite characters in POT!
Recommended OC stories with your favourite characters in POT!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Prince of Tennis, Since: 07-29-08
Founder: random-fruitcake04 - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - id: 60983
Atobe, Tezuka, Fuji, Yukimura, and many more! I assure you, you'll love them as much as i do!

The Iceman Cometh! by stophoggingtheblanket reviews
When a new girl comes to Seigaku, the regulars start getting some... uhm... interesting ideas to brighten up Tezuka's life. TezukaxOC
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 44,656 - Reviews: 886 - Favs: 449 - Follows: 483 - Updated: 7/28/2011 - Published: 1/8/2007 - Tezuka K.
Respect by 9angels1idiot reviews
In my three years in middle school, never have I hated him for being so perfect. I respected him, admired him and aspired to be him. But is that all I felt for that stoic man? TezukaxOC
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 37 - Words: 88,989 - Reviews: 244 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 10/10/2008 - Published: 5/11/2008 - Tezuka K. - Complete
Simple and Clean by Wind-Blown Chaos reviews
All she wanted was a simple transition from friendship to a relationship. He wanted that too, but something happened. Now, can they remain close, let alone friends? OotoriOC.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,963 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/7/2007 - Published: 6/21/2007 - Otori C. - Complete
A 'Not So Classic' Love Song by Peachable reviews
She's musically talented but tries to hide it from everyone. As for academics, she's not so flash and there's nothing she can do to hide it. Her clumsiness also gets her enslaved to the Hyoutei boys' tennis club, which she thinks at first is a curse but then slowly learns that it's a blessing as she's introduced to new experiences and feelings. Atobe/OC/Otori.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 55,920 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 12/1/2015 - Published: 5/20/2008 - Atobe K., Otori C.
Koi no Gekidasa Ecstasy! by KoOri no HouKou reviews
Why won't Niou leave me alone?And why do I actually have fun with him around? I can't like a trickster like him,right? Kenya and I are just 'friends',right? Yuushi!Don't try to set me up with him! From the author of 'Of Blacks and Blues!
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 78,790 - Reviews: 243 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 3/28/2012 - Published: 12/8/2007 - Niou M., Oshitari K. - Complete
Love Me Hate Me by mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes reviews
He's my complete opposite. He loves sweets. I'm allergic. He's sporty. I'm arty. He's popular. I'm not. MaruiXOC, OC's POV. "I was just thinking, we’ve never really gone out in the literal sense." Complete; disclaimer on my profile.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 52,172 - Reviews: 416 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 126 - Updated: 4/22/2009 - Published: 3/3/2008 - Marui B. - Complete
Broken Smile by Tamashi.no.Koe reviews
Whether Fuji likes it or not, he is given all the privileges of a tensai and is used to it. What happens to him when this fallen angel no longer commands the respect of his peers? Disclaimer: boring people with no stomach for wild excitement, do not read.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 30 - Words: 32,823 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 3/10/2009 - Published: 3/16/2007 - Fuji S. - Complete
If I let you go by burningSunset reviews
He was irresistible. She was naive. But who could blame her? She thought she had found HIM, but all she did was to fall deeper and deeper into his love trap, until all she could do was to cry, and cry some more. FujixOC. Completed
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 154,753 - Reviews: 395 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 9/6/2011 - Published: 7/8/2007 - Fuji S., Kikumaru E. - Complete
Entwined Desires by Akisame Moonlight reviews
She had the biggest crush on him but only to have him taken away. Six years later, she’s in Rikkai Dai & girlfriend of Yukimura. One day she finds herself drawn to her previous crush. Will she give up Yukimura for the sadist, Fuji? OCxFujixOCxYuki
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 64,256 - Reviews: 169 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 7/5/2008 - Published: 8/15/2007 - Fuji S., Yukimura S.
Smiling Concerto by lil tulip reviews
A pianist that's a magnet for disaster around tennis courts, an anti social girl who loses a music sheet that fuji finds, however she has reservations about being with fuji. A Fuji X OC Fic.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 21,483 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 7/29/2008 - Published: 6/6/2008 - Fuji S. - Complete
What Money Doesn't Buy by xxAkikuxx reviews
AU Hyotei has a new transfer student from one of it's sister schools. Worlds are turned upside down when she winds up in an arranged marriage with Atobe! Slowly his eyes are opened to what's really important, and what he'll do to protect those things.
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 41 - Words: 72,791 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 2/27/2008 - Published: 6/18/2007 - Atobe K.
Blinded from the Start by lovexsorrows reviews
Matsuda Kiseki,captain of Rikkai's female tennis club,is now unsure of her feelings. Between Atobe and Yukimura,just who does she love more? YukimuraxOCxAtobe !warning for possible case of OOC!
Prince of Tennis - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 25,771 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 8/17/2008 - Published: 2/29/2008 - Atobe K., Yukimura S. - Complete
Of Blacks and Blues by KoOri no HouKou reviews
Oresama will get you to like oresama:Atobe declares,and she hates him for saying that. Also,Tezuka steps into the picture and sways her feelings,and chaotic Rikkai Regulars to the fun! Who will she choose? AtobexOCxTezuka story!
Prince of Tennis - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 67,438 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 1/3/2008 - Published: 9/8/2007 - Atobe K., Tezuka K. - Complete