Home Community Books Gossip Girl Rufus and Lily 4ever
Rufus and Lily 4ever
Follow .
Focus: Books Gossip Girl, Since: 01-22-09
Founder: rufus and lily 4ever - Stories: 13 - Followers: 3 - id: 66346
This community is completely based on my favorite Gossip Girl couple Rufus and Lily.

Guilt by rufus and lily 4ever reviews
Rufus and Lily during the snowflake ball, with my ending
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 430 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 5/25/2009
Dreaming of Love by rufus and lily 4ever reviews
This is a filler in the season two finale. Of course it's about rufus and lily
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 531 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/20/2009
Pack All The Things You Need by lingeringday reviews
His toes tap with nervous energy the entire show, and she feels her own tap along. Her shutter clicks in time to the music. She meets him out back after the show." Lily and Rufus in the 80s.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,049 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 4/23/2009 - Complete
The Goodbye Gossip Girl by rufus and lily 4ever reviews
I did use some spoilers for this story, but not everything. It shows what I think will happen on the show tonight, but with a focus on Rufus and Lily as always. I apologize for the previous lack of punctuation. I uploaded it incorrectly the 1st time.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 557 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/18/2009
High on Love by rufus and lily 4ever reviews
This is what I wanted to see happen after the party in A Hand Maiden's Tale. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it a one-shot or add a few chapters. I would like to hear your opinions
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 559 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/23/2009
You're Worth It by omg-its-jenna reviews
Lily gets hit by a car.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 569 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/9/2009 - Complete
A Christmas Gift by omg-its-jenna reviews
Lily tries to decide which guy to choose: bart, or rufus.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,068 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/1/2009 - Complete
My Fair Audrey by velmavontussle reviews
Everyone thinks Audrey Serena Bass has it all: the latest Jimmy Choos, billions of dollars and the perfect boyfriend. They're so wrong. BxC, LxR, DxS, JxN
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,707 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/10/2009 - Published: 1/19/2009
Raining In My Heart by velmavontussle reviews
This story starts with prom and ends with a wedding that everyone wants to see. Pairings are C/B, D/B, R/L, D/S, N/J, V/OC. My version of what season 3 onwards should have been.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,558 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/21/2014 - Published: 2/21/2009
Happily Ever After by songofthec reviews
Rufus and Lily need a happily ever after. Summary isn't good. Originally intended as a multi-chapter fic, but may be left as a one-shot.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 969 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Complete
Just a Cup of Coffee by kylleee reviews
A Rufus/Lily story. They meet for the first time after Lily's wedding.
Gossip Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,224 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/5/2009 - Published: 8/2/2008 - Complete
RufusLily the story by rufus and lily 4ever reviews
This is basically the first segment of what happened in my mind with Lily and Rufus after winter break. Please comment I have written much more so if people like it I'll post more. Thanks! Go Rufus/Lily
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 7,216 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/25/2009 - Published: 1/18/2009
We Were Meant to Be a Family by kylleee reviews
My attempt on a scene with Rufus and Lily, right before they came to the kitchen in the beginning of 2x16 "You've Got Yale".
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,113 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/21/2009 - Complete