Home Community Anime/Manga Shugo Chara! Shades of Pain
Shades of Pain
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Shugo Chara!, Since: 12-14-13
Founder: WALRUSvsUSA - Stories: 27 - Followers: 0 - id: 111634
A community where stories with pain, suicide, self-harm, abuse, kidnapping, etc. is welcomed. Message me if you want to add a story, and I will get back to you after a brief view of it. PLEASE no stories on hiatus, nor ones that have been cancelled. In-progress ones are okay. All characters of Shugo Chara are welcomed, as long as it goes along with the whole point of this community. Thank you!
DISCLAIMER: I don not own any stories in this community except those under the name 'WALRUSvsUSA.'
Looking for

What can I do? by Robynw1thn0w1ngs reviews
Rima is suffering, she doesn't let Kusukusu tell anyone. And guess who notices she's acting odd. The long haired cross dresser everyone loves. Could he be her savior? Rimahiko. T for language, future chapters may have lemon.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,086 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/23/2016 - Published: 4/12/2015
Let me heal your scars by lilyflower991028 reviews
I didn't know if I could believe him. I didn't know if I wanted to believe him. Was he really the same person? Was he telling the truth? Or was he lying? "How do you know his name?" I asked, eyes narrowing in suspicion. "Because I am " He said. I glared at him, unable to control my anger. "Liar."
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 18,740 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 9/6/2013 - Published: 7/14/2013 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Scars Hidden by Neko-meme reviews
After that incident, Amu never trusted and became known as the 10 year old criminal. 10 years later she becomes Ikuto's partner and learns to trust & fall in love. But how is he related to her past? And when her past comes back, will it force them apart?
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 68 - Words: 254,504 - Reviews: 1000 - Favs: 292 - Follows: 208 - Updated: 12/23/2014 - Published: 10/1/2010 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Left Alone by Amuto.Kutau.Rimahiko.Kaya reviews
Amu mutilates her wrists because of some problems. She's popular in school and told nobody about her past but what happens when a certain person sees her wrists ? Read & find out !
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,445 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/16/2014 - Published: 5/16/2013 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
Cutting Through Life by LiexTruth reviews
She takes the abuse, she takes the pain, she takes the knife; she cares for nothing. Her life is at its downs, and seems to refuse help. Will it be possible for her to open up for something or someone that's not her knife? Can he, who hates almost everything, get close enough to her to finally understand what she needs? Or will they both be blind to it? AMUTO! May change rating.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,597 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 1/1/2014 - Published: 7/26/2012 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
Away From Home by Samsafanfic reviews
-A forceful punch landed on Amu’s face. “You will do what I say, when I say it!” Demanded the attacker.- Amu is forced away from home, injured and passes out. Who is to find her except... Ikuto? My first Shugo Chara Fanfiction, please read and reveiw! TY!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 13,888 - Reviews: 267 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 3/31/2008 - Published: 3/25/2008 - Complete
The Darkness Within Us All by Lovely Complex Girl reviews
If not for that Minotaur, Amu never wuld have met Wolf of Light Ikuto Tsukiyomi. Now that she has, the darkness in Amu is slowly taking over, along with the insanity. If she can get this wolf to fall in love with her, maybe she can save the world in time.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,819 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/8/2011 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
Remember by Lovely Complex Girl reviews
His death was the beginning of my downfall. Insane? you don't know the word. Rimahiko Rated T
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,418 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/3/2011 - Rima M., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F. - Complete
A Love Like Romeo and Juliet by Lovely Complex Girl reviews
Angels. Demons. As different as night and day. Never allowed to love. But Nagihiko and Rima would disobey those laws and prove that love has no boundaries. Rated T
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 901 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/20/2011 - Rima M., Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F. - Complete
Before the Storm by jackthepumpkin777 reviews
Amu is forced to leave Ikuto after he loses his memory from surgery. Having no choice, she leaves, unaware that she's already carrying his baby. What would happen if they meet again 5 years later and Ikuto notices this woman's son looks a lot like him?
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 36,917 - Reviews: 623 - Favs: 477 - Follows: 196 - Updated: 10/18/2010 - Published: 6/3/2010 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
A Rose in the Grey by mountaingirl47 reviews
Twoshot: 1.Ikuto dies in a tragic accident and Amu must come to terms with losing him, but he won't let her go. Amu is forced to decide, will she continue living or join him in the grey? 2. Amu is killed. Ikuto must keep his promise to wait for her.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,312 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 5/4/2011 - Published: 4/29/2011 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Beauty and the Tragedy by jackthepumpkin777 reviews
"You don't deserve a girl with scars on their wrists and a rape story." Amu whispered. "I don't want someone perfect, with a hobby for baking, or anything like that.." Ikuto replied, gingerly touching Amu's scars. "I just want you."
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 29 - Words: 59,420 - Reviews: 856 - Favs: 599 - Follows: 275 - Updated: 1/17/2012 - Published: 2/6/2011 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Amu's Kidnapping by Twins of the Earth reviews
"The girl…she could be the key to having complete control of the boy," Hoshina smirked then turned to two of his men, "Bring the girl to me. Bring me the holder of the Humpty Lock." Takes place the day after season 1 ends. What if instead of taking Ikuto's violin Kazuomi kidnaps Amu? AMUTO! Amu's OOC, but it makes sense if you read. NOW COMPLETE!
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,021 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 12/31/2012 - Published: 11/14/2012 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Lost in the Lights by Ryzxn reviews
Amu is cursed with the ability to see a light in people right before they die. It's only a matter of time before she sees the light in the one person who holds enough of her heart to break it. She just had hoped that time would never come, or that he was so alive, so perfect, he could escape fate. But the world is no where near nice enough to give Amu that much. One-shot. Amuto.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,825 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/27/2013 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Hush the Urge to Cry by Ms.AnimeManga4ever reviews
Amu Hinamori escapes from her kidnapper by the skin of her teeth with a unique scar. She returns home to an accepting sister, a protective father, and a malevolent mother. How does she cope with her family? What does she do to survive life with this scar? What about Ami? Is she really as strong as she seems? Wait, is that Ami crying? And what are those marks Ikuto saw on Amu?
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,663 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/6/2013 - Published: 12/19/2012 - Ami H., Amu H.
Safe and Sound by Puck's Favourite Girl reviews
After a tragic accident, Amu's mother and sister die leaving her alone with her grief and father. Over time, Amu overcomes her sadness but when her father turns his anger on his wife's death on Amu, her life turns upside down. She suffers alone, but can her life get better with the help of the people who love her? Can they save her? Rated T for abuse and language. Amuto and Kutau
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 20 - Words: 73,912 - Reviews: 253 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 4/22/2013 - Published: 6/28/2012 - Amu H., Ikuto T. - Complete
Amu And Ikuto Forbidden Love by DarkWarriorProgram reviews
Amu's mother died 3 years ago and her dad has been abusing her ever since. What happens when The secret is out? T for language, violence and a bit of blood.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,968 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/1/2013 - Published: 11/26/2010 - Amu H., Ikuto T.
Six Billion Secrets by iwastetimechasingcars reviews
Secrets so sad, it's a skeleton in your closet. Secrets so horrifying, it makes you look at everything differently. They were secrets. Why? Because everyone has them.
Shugo Chara! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,811 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/29/2013 - Published: 9/6/2011