Home Community Games Tomb Raider Tomb Raider 2013 Collection
Tomb Raider 2013 Collection
Follow .
Focus: Games Tomb Raider, Since: 03-20-13
Founder: Nerdman3000 - Stories: 18 - Followers: 0 - id: 106589
A Community that contains stories based on the new Tomb Raider Reboot by Crystal Dynamics that was released in 2013.

Insanity by Reckreator reviews
Set after the events of Yamatai, Lara struggles to reconcile with the aftermath of her recent adventure and her new identity. Written from alternating perspectives of Lara/Sam.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 29 - Words: 109,628 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 171 - Updated: 2/27/2014 - Published: 6/1/2013 - Lara Croft, Samantha N. - Complete
The Handmaiden's Tale by Nuova Luna reviews
Set after the events of Yamatai, Lara is thrown into a world where it seems everyone knows her name. Trying to escape the past Lara finds that not all she believes in is true and that her life is not always what she chooses, but what is thrust upon her.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 17,410 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 5/29/2016 - Published: 4/1/2013 - Lara Croft
Wonderwall by toasted bun reviews
The afterwards of Yamatai's nightmare.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,750 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 3/28/2013 - Published: 3/27/2013 - Lara Croft, Samantha N. - Complete
Reverse Epitaph by thatoldfamiliarsting reviews
This story will (hopefully) provide insight into the events that transpired before Yamatai as well as those that occurred on the island that not only forged Lara and Sam's friendship but also hardened Lara into who she is today. These two characters are not my intellectual property, but I will be including one original character as the story progresses.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,804 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 3/29/2013 - Published: 3/26/2013 - Lara Croft
Triggered Memories by collecting-your-victims reviews
"Lara sat there in despair as the flames roar around her, Alister's dead body lying in front of her, a pool of blood forming around him. Fortunately, the flames have not yet reached close enough to choke Lara; she still has time to get out." Flashbacks of Tomb Raider 2013/Reboot. SPOILERS.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 636 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/23/2013 - Lara Croft - Complete
The House We will Make by guraak reviews
Inspired by the song "The House We will Make", by The One AM Radio. "We haven't really talked about what happened in Yamatai yet, as if trying to forget or to just put it all behind us. We both know that the conversation will happen at some point, but as for now, it's just too soon." Lara/Sam
Tomb Raider - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,800 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 13 - Published: 3/23/2013 - Lara Croft, Samantha N. - Complete
First is the Worst by collecting-your-victims reviews
"I pulled the trigger in desperation to get the Russian off me, adrenaline rushing through my veins. Panting I pushed the man off me before quickly getting to my feet and pointing the gun at the Russian. I had shot him through the eye, I watch as he makes choking noises, obviously in pain." Tomb Raider 2013/Reboot. SPOILERS.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 498 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/11/2013 - Lara Croft - Complete
Let Me Help by LuckiiBeckii reviews
A quiet, telling moment in the midst of Lara's chaotic first journey into the world of extreme survival. A reminder that such simple comfort becomes even more important when faced with almost certain death. Alex Weiss/Lara NEW GAME TIMELINE
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,538 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 30 - Published: 3/15/2013 - Lara Croft, Alex Weiss
The Stephanie Graham Experience by hisayswao reviews
Steph had no idea the Edurance Expedition would be the first and last thing she would ever accomplish. In her final moments, she relives her life and wishes she had the courage to say what she couldn't say. And then watches, as a ghost, her friends survive. - Tomb Raider 2013. May contain spoilers. ON HIATUS.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,598 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/15/2013 - Lara Croft
Safe and Sound by Darth Luffy reviews
Picks up after Lara returns from killing the Sun Queen. Much has happened to both Lara and her crewmates in the last few days, but the adventures are not over yet. No this is just the beginning for a young Lara Croft and the friends that accompany her.
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,500 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 5/21/2013 - Published: 3/14/2013 - Lara Croft, Samantha N.
Survive by fireflyeskies reviews
Lara survived Yamatai but just how has it affected her exactly? And what adventure might the future hold for Lara and Sam? Lara x Sam
Tomb Raider - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,570 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 5/8/2013 - Published: 3/18/2013 - [Lara Croft, Samantha N.]