Home Community General Twin Sibling love
Twin Sibling love
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-18-11
Founder: Apollo Vengea - Stories: 19 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 5 - id: 93923
We are a brother-sister duo, much like Apollo & Artemis, sharing the same account and believe that sibling love is something pure and immortal.
Any story you like us to see, of Apollo and Artemis (without incest), just PM us. We are open to a good story. Anyday.
If you want to become a staff, WELCOME!

Night and Day by lunarchroniclesandcockatiels reviews
A play I wrote for English. Please review!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 505 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/21/2015 - Artemis, Apollo - Complete
50 Reasons to Hate my Brother by Apollo Vengea reviews
Companion fic to '50 Reasons to Hate my Sister'. It is Lady Artemis's turn now, to say why she hates the one and only Sun god.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,202 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 23 - Published: 6/10/2013 - Artemis, Apollo, Hermes - Complete
Interview with the Twin Archers by anaklusmos1 reviews
I'm Mary Foxx and after requests for more interview, I have decided to do just that. Artemis wasn't always going to be celibate and Apollo is really bisexual. I'm here to interview them on their love life, their relationship between them and any secrets.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,882 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/7/2011 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Artemis, Apollo - Complete
Twin Wishes by xxsommer reviews
Six-year-old Apollo and Artemis finally meet their father and king, Zeus.
Greek Mythology - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,941 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 21 - Published: 12/30/2011 - Apollo, Artemis - Complete
Sibling Quarrels by Vixen of Shadows reviews
Complete. Ever wonder what Artemis and Apollos relationship is really like? heres a peak. Hermes pov.
Greek Mythology - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 928 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 10/5/2007 - Published: 4/24/2005 - Complete
The Painful Visit by Rock n' Fuckin' Roll reviews
Apollo has once again come to annoy Artemis and flirt with her hunters. Like always, it doesn't work. Slight Thalia/Apollo.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 554 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 20 - Published: 1/31/2012 - Apollo, Thalia G. - Complete
Artemis's list of ways to get back at Apollo by Navigator101 reviews
Artemis's list of ways to get back at Apollo for Getting all the Glory.
Greek Mythology - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,457 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/31/2008 - Published: 4/21/2008 - Complete
What Thankless Work by yesimahuman reviews
Apollo really, really, doesn't like his new job.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,514 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 25 - Published: 11/24/2009 - Apollo, Artemis - Complete
Happy Birthday? by Chick With Brains reviews
So, Apollo messed up and forgot to give Artemis a birthday present. Can he come up with something in time? Random little one-shot.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 560 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 15 - Published: 8/14/2011 - Apollo, Artemis - Complete
50 Reasons to Hate my Sister by Apollo Vengea reviews
Apollo dotted the i's furiously as he took in the title once again. Hermes was right. Writing out those pent-up feelings gives a strange sense of satisfaction. He will not let his awesome self be hurt by his annoying baby sister.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,049 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 31 - Published: 8/10/2011 - Apollo, Artemis - Complete
Not So Bad by AtheisticPokemon reviews
"You were taken, Arty." Apollo sees Artemis for the first time after she is forced to hold the sky. Rated T for swearing.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 985 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 44 - Published: 4/10/2011 - Artemis, Apollo - Complete
Bad Poetry by WindowChild reviews
Apollo writes haikus to express his undying love. OOC drabble of parodyness.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 802 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/23/2010 - Apollo, Artemis - Complete
Sunrise by genuinemermaid reviews
Collection of oneshots featuring Artemis and Apollo brother/sister fluff. Chapter 34: Competition. / "Your dedication to the Hunt has led me to believe that you deserve a...'day off,' but, considering what you would have to subject yourself to..."
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 35 - Words: 61,049 - Reviews: 448 - Favs: 429 - Follows: 269 - Updated: 7/6/2013 - Published: 5/16/2010 - Artemis, Apollo
Notch it up Fast! by Apollo Vengea reviews
Hermes wants a break from his random immortal life. So, he wields the mike while Demeter passes the popcorn and two Godly immortals fight to see who's better . Imagine, even Hades pops his head out to watch the show! Chapter 7 posted!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,711 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 5/21/2011 - Published: 10/30/2010 - Apollo, Artemis
The Poetry Reading of Doom by Chick With Brains reviews
A random story involving two immortal twins and some very bad haikus. Enjoy! R & R! I don't own PJO.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 403 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Apollo, Artemis - Complete
Solar Eclipse by The Original Anon reviews
A one-shot with the Olympians. Supposed to be focused mainly on Artemis and Apollo. This was a request made by Navigator101.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 794 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/30/2008 - Complete
I'm Sorry by AtheisticPokemon reviews
"Whatever do you mean, Father? I am an only child." Apollo and Artemis are always fighting, but this time Artemis goes too far. Can she make it right? One-Shot. Apollo/Artemis-Family.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,570 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 71 - Published: 5/26/2011 - Apollo, Artemis - Complete
Identity by WindowChild reviews
Artemis and Apollo bicker, and Thalia thinks about the major change she's about to make.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 655 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/2/2009 - Thalia G., Artemis - Complete
Broken Bow by Xed Alpha reviews
An old fool's vengence forces Apollo to keep a huge and possibly devestating secret from Artemis for over a decade, a deception that she may never be able to forgive him for. Winner of the Veritas OC award. Ghost Writers Approved. Beta by Shrrgnien.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 40,691 - Reviews: 258 - Favs: 1,685 - Follows: 576 - Updated: 6/22/2010 - Published: 1/17/2010 - Artemis - Complete