Home Community General Upon Open Wings
Upon Open Wings
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 12-30-14
Founder: Sombereyes - Stories: 24 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 117983
A community where the name of the game is open minds and open pairings. We are not bound down by cannon, or OTP's, but rather seek to broaden our horizon in every way, shape, and form possible. Come suggest your stories here, and join in on the fun...We have a forum and bi-weekly prompts to choose from.

For A Later Time by Sombereyes reviews
Sometimes, being in karmic debt is better than paying a price upfront.
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,033 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/5/2015 - [Rei H./Raye/Sailor Mars, Setsuna M./Sailor Pluto] - Complete
Renascence I: Elegance of Requiescat by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta reviews
"I pray I will not have to see more empty spots the next time."
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,157 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/2/2015 - Maria G. - Complete
Oath by Sombereyes reviews
Romance on the battle field isn't acceptable up in the heavens, where the power of love can become a dangerous thing. Despite the odds, two goddesses, who made vows to protect and serve heaven, must now cast such a promise aside. What oath could possibly be made in return? -one shot-
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,557 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/3/2014 - Published: 4/17/2014 - [Lind, Skuld] - Complete
Contract Bound by Sombereyes reviews
Keiichi has lived and died...and it's time that Belldandy faces a reality she knew would eventually occur. Life without Keiichi. In doing so, she walks a dark path, one far more grim that the Judgment Gate bespoke, but perhaps, in some way, that's fair...perhaps, the Judgment Gate is justified...and just maybe, fate isn't so cruel after all.
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 32,817 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 4/28/2015 - Published: 11/18/2014 - [Belldandy, Hild]
Amidst The White by Sombereyes reviews
A bunch of small one shot stories for the Mai/Yohko pairing. Story 3: Degenerate... Summary: Because the reasons can always be scrutinized by those who've strayed from the norm…
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,097 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/7/2014 - Published: 7/29/2014 - [Mai T., Youko S.] - Complete
Ice and Stone by Sombereyes reviews
They weren't the warmest people in the world, lacking eloquence in the best of times. That shared bond made all of the difference. It kept them close, when everything, and everyone, seemed so far away. -Transgender Akira- -Only meant as a one shot- -Natsuki/Akira pairing-
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,020 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/3/2014 - [Natsuki K., Akira O.] - Complete
Lilies and Lilacs by Sombereyes reviews
Life is garden. As beautiful as that is, it also means that sometimes, someone needs help to get out of the mud. When they do, who will be there to pull them out? That's a question Mai doesn't have the answer to, and she's not even sure if she wants one until an unlikely candidate comes along to help rebuild the foundation of her life. Mai/Shizuru, Nat/Nao.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 35,400 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/2/2015 - Published: 11/5/2014 - [Mai T., Shizuru F.] [Natsuki K., Nao Y.] - Complete
Promise I Made by Sombereyes
Her life was filled with promises, but there none more important than the ones she made when she chose to become a guardian.
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,222 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2015 - Yuna, Lulu - Complete
My Love For You by Dawn of Chaos reviews
She loves her. And for Sailor Venus that's a serious thing. Which is why she trusts her lover to make the right decisions and silently waits. Because she knows their love is a great thing that can overcome.
Sailor Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,973 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/3/2014 - [Minako A./Mina/Sailor Venus, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon] Rei H./Raye/Sailor Mars - Complete
With a Dash of Cinnamon by Dawn of Chaos reviews
She was full of doubt and worry, her insecurities getting the best of her. Even the endless love she holds deep inside is not enough to drag her out of the depths of despair.
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,861 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/21/2015 - Published: 6/8/2014 - Minako A./Mina/Sailor Venus, Rei H./Raye/Sailor Mars, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon - Complete
Just For a Moment by Dawn of Chaos reviews
It was a chance that it happened to begin with. If she hadn't overheard the conversation, she wouldn't have dared to risk it. But with reliable information under her belt she knew she had to find out - had to throw it to the wind and see for herself.
Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,310 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/21/2014 - [Chibiusa T./Rini/Sailor Chibi (Mini) Moon, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon] Rei H./Raye/Sailor Mars - Complete
Fated Destiny by Dawn of Chaos reviews
Riku thinks he knows how all of this plays out. That he'll be able to wait out and get the one he loves. But sometimes Destiny has a way of showing you that what you think you want, isn't what you really want or need. They do say after all, when one door closes another opens.
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,811 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/29/2014 - Published: 7/5/2014 - [Riku, Terra] [Kairi, Aqua] - Complete
In the Name of the Moon by Dawn of Chaos reviews
She's a pretty guardian of love and justice so it would only make sense to be able to solve her own love problems. At least, so she thinks.
Sailor Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,933 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/21/2014 - [Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Rei H./Raye/Sailor Mars] Mamoru C./Darien S./Tuxedo Kamen - Complete
Power to Hate by Dawn of Chaos reviews
After inheriting the power of the Sorceress, Rinoa falls into a coma. She's trapped in her own darkness as the hateful power surges through her. And Ultimecia plans to assure her safety through this one girl.
Final Fantasy VIII - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,033 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/21/2014 - [Rinoa H., Ultimecia] - Complete
Set Up! by Dawn of Chaos reviews
Usagi knows only one thing for certain; she loves Minako. But she thinks Minako is in love with Rei. So she goes all out in an attempt to get them to realize their feelings!
Sailor Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,084 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/22/2014 - [Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Minako A./Mina/Sailor Venus] [Makoto K./Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Rei H./Raye/Sailor Mars] - Complete
A Book of Us by Dawn of Chaos reviews
Rei had pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind, never to explore again. But there's a bunny roaming around that wants nothing more than to bring them back up to the surface - no matter what it takes.
Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,867 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/15/2014 - [Rei H./Raye/Sailor Mars, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon] - Complete
Slave to Your Love by Dawn of Chaos reviews
All Usagi wanted was to make things right and to have Chibiusa back with her. Of course, sometimes getting what one wants isn't always what one gets.
Sailor Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,026 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 22 - Published: 1/1/2015 - [Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon, Black Lady/Wicked Lady] Minako A./Mina/Sailor Venus, Rei H./Raye/Sailor Mars - Complete
Descending Void I: Aphotic Evasion by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta reviews
She couldn't avoid the dark. For the light had already engulfed her.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 783 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/1/2015 - Shizuru F., Mai T. - Complete
Silk Thread by Sombereyes reviews
It wasn't innocent. It wasn't sinful... it was merely an answer for the beautiful siren's call. (Just a short prompt fiction.)
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 626 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/31/2014 - [Shizuru F., Mai T.] - Complete
Minako's Bundle of Joy by Beth Cyra reviews
Minako's finally gets to take time off when she gets pregnant and her closest friends try to deal with the craziest situation they've ever experienced.
Sailor Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 456 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/31/2014 - Makoto K./Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Minako A./Mina/Sailor Venus, Rei H./Raye/Sailor Mars, Usagi T./Serena/Bunny/Sailor Moon
An Ill-defined Circumstance by Sombereyes reviews
I peered into green eyes...ones set into a soft, unsure scowl...and I saw what I wanted to be for her...and in that usual soul crushing way I came to a realization...The person I wanted to be, could never be the type of person she truly needed...regardless of that, part of me wanted her...wanted this, anyway...
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 964 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/31/2014 - [Akira O., Natsuki K.] - Complete