Home Community Movies X-Men: The Movie X-Men: First Class: The Fan Fics
X-Men: First Class: The Fan Fics
Follow .
Focus: Movies X-Men: The Movie, Since: 12-21-10
Founder: actressen - Stories: 43 - Followers: 65 - id: 88072
Come here to get your fill of X-Men: First Class fanfics. A place where Charles gets a happier ending, and Magneto and Mystique don't turn completely evil- at least, not always. Featuring OCs and pairings abound, but minimal slash (especially Erik/Charles- sorry, won't find it here). So, if you didn't get enough of Charles, Erik, Hank, Sean, Raven, Moira, and the rest in theaters, come on in for a little more! PM me to submit a story.
*The ORIGINAL X-Men First Class Community*

When you're with me, baby, the skies will be blue for all my life by Redonkgirl99 reviews
Naomi Parker was the youngest child of the five born to Anthony and Deborah Parker. And her entire life was made up of trade offs; She got straight A's, but she got detention a lot. She got along with two of her siblings really well, but she didn't get along with the other two. And she met a really cute boy, but they broke a terrorist out of the Pentagon. Peter or Pietro/OC
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 39,665 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 725 - Follows: 342 - Updated: 4/5/2015 - Published: 1/18/2015 - Erik L./Magneto, Charles Xavier/Professor X, OC, Peter/QuickSilver - Complete
Revelations by Persephoniii reviews
En route to work, Aaliyah finds herself suddenly, inexplicably, fifty years in the past. Being black is a liability here, but evidently not as bad as being a mutant. But mutants did not exist in her world's history, so whose past was she in? X-men: First Class. Charles/OC
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 36,813 - Reviews: 205 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 259 - Updated: 3/1/2015 - Published: 9/21/2014 - Charles Xavier/Professor X, OC
Blitz by Vanesky reviews
Always moving, always with a single goal in mind, Lena Lehnsherr has never stayed anywhere for long. This time, she might be given a reason to. CharlesXavier/OC
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,885 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 170 - Updated: 4/19/2015 - Published: 8/11/2014 - [Charles Xavier/Professor X, OC] Erik L./Magneto, Hank/Beast
A Fatal Mistake by Gemmi92 reviews
Erik Lensherr discovered a secret which changed everything that he knew. Little did he know at the time how much she would affect his life...and a certain telepath's life. Erik/OC/Charles CONTINUED INTO X MEN: DARK PHOENIX
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 76 - Words: 183,306 - Reviews: 531 - Favs: 535 - Follows: 448 - Updated: 2/1 - Published: 7/31/2013 - Erik L./Magneto, Charles Xavier/Professor X - Complete
The World Is You by Durinsdottir reviews
To say the least, I was beyond shocked to suddenly find myself fifty years in the past, and even more so to realize that it wasn't my earth's past, but that of a comic book's. With nothing more than a pinch of lunacy and a heaping of desperation, I decided to look up the only person whom I thought could help me get home. Charles/OC
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 22,543 - Reviews: 203 - Favs: 385 - Follows: 566 - Updated: 6/19/2016 - Published: 6/3/2014 - Charles Xavier/Professor X, OC
It was always there… by lovestory2055 reviews
X-men post First Class till Days of future past! Charles had lost so much that he couldn't afford to lose anymore, so he thought taking his life was his way out. He wanted her but he always thought she wanted someone else. "Who said I wanted him in my bed every night" Charlotte whispered. Will they find their way? Charles/OC Please review if you want an update soon!
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 21,708 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 6/9/2016 - Published: 6/4/2014 - [Charles Xavier/Professor X, OC]
Xmen: World of Gray by Niralle reviews
Six months after Cuba, Charles Xavier is building his school for "gifted" youngsters. But Magneto and his Brotherhood have plans of their own—to build an unstoppable mutant army. And soon, the mutants' destinies will clash together as the Brotherhood realizes only one person can create such an army for their needs…Charles. XM:FC AU sequel.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Angst - Chapters: 45 - Words: 86,854 - Reviews: 406 - Favs: 441 - Follows: 198 - Updated: 4/17 - Published: 4/1/2012 - Erik L./Magneto, Charles Xavier/Professor X - Complete
The World Turned Upside Down by Sheherazade's Fable reviews
First Class AU. As mutants are hunted down around the world, Charles and Erik create a mutant homeland in Genosha. When CIA agents are dispatched to broker an alliance between the young country and the United States, paths cross and destinies are decided.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 97,062 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 5/25/2012 - Published: 2/29/2012 - Charles Xavier/Professor X, Moira MacTaggert - Complete
The X Force by Sheherazade's Fable reviews
Final sequel to All We Are and Sins of the Father. As the X-Men struggle with Jean's death the reserve X-Force team struggles as one of their own accepts a cabinet position and Xavier finds his nephew. Starts after X2. Canon pairings, no OC's.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 74 - Words: 193,725 - Reviews: 219 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 11/28/2011 - Published: 9/13/2011 - Charles Xavier/Professor X, Moira MacTaggert - Complete
A Better Man by harrylee94 reviews
X-Men: Fist Class fic. Back in the Submarine, Erik realises what would happen if he turns his back on Charles and the others. But what are the reprocutions of this? Definite AU, Based through all the X-Men movies...
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,958 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 106 - Updated: 7/24/2012 - Published: 9/21/2011 - Erik L./Magneto
Mutant and Proud by Ayra Sei Ethari reviews
I hate Moira MacTaggert. Everyone knows that. She's a human, after all, and she was the one to hurt my brother. There is, of course, one other reason too – but this one's not MacTaggert's fault.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,909 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/19/2011 - Charles Xavier/Professor X, Raven/Mystique - Complete
Sins of the Father by Sheherazade's Fable reviews
First Class, Sequel to All We Are. As the Brotherhood expands Xavier is eventually forced to do the same with the X-Men membership. However, some students were never meant to come to the Institute, let alone fight with the X-Men. No OC's, canon pairings.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 35 - Words: 68,992 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 8/30/2011 - Published: 7/27/2011 - Charles Xavier/Professor X, Moira MacTaggert - Complete
The House That Xavier Built by Wolfsaint reviews
Charles Xavier had never believed in Fate. When a young and battered mutant dropped into his life, he built a home to catch her and invited Fate to stay. Awful summary, sorry. A bit AU. Charles/OC. During and after First Class. More info inside.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 66,663 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 178 - Updated: 8/2/2012 - Published: 6/23/2011 - Charles Xavier/Professor X
All We Are by Sheherazade's Fable reviews
X-Men: First Class fic. As Charles struggles to get the school running Moira returns, determined to at least get proper goodbyes. Yet, with Erik getting his Brotherhood started, letting her go may be more dangerous than originally thought.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 37,819 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 7/21/2011 - Published: 7/2/2011 - Charles Xavier/Professor X, Moira MacTaggert - Complete
Peace of Mind by emogirl1790 reviews
(First Class AU) Charles and Erik meet two women, entwined in the past and the present, who will help them, the school and the mutant community grow and prosper, as wrongs are righted and new friendships and more are formed. Can the mutants eventually reach a real understanding with the non-mutant community? Charles/OC Erik/OC
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 26,828 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 11/28/2011 - Published: 6/28/2011 - Erik L./Magneto, Charles Xavier/Professor X
The Guardian by fictionette reviews
We trusted him. Well, correction. Charles trusted him. Charles was just a trusting person, unfortunately. I never trusted him. But I didn't say anything. Because Charles trusted him and that was enough for me. I really wish I'd spoken up now. Charles/OC
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,579 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 123 - Updated: 8/7/2011 - Published: 6/26/2011 - Charles Xavier/Professor X
Counting Stars by skeletalshock reviews
Many a times, different people are brought together for the same reason. In the year 1962, a group of mutants come together to form a new Division for the impending war; where they will learn, bond, experience and forgive. X-Men: First Class; Charles/OC
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 22,071 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 250 - Updated: 1/8/2012 - Published: 6/18/2011 - Charles Xavier/Professor X
Take Shape by tesselation reviews
Amelie 'Lee' Bohman sought them out to be with people like herself. They let her stay because she filled a void. Post First Class, AU, Charles/OC.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 49,554 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 249 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 7/27/2011 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Charles Xavier/Professor X - Complete
Jagged Mind by Sunpath reviews
What happens when our favorite telepath recruits a mutant girl who has been without human contact for two years and has slowly begun to lose her mind? Love happens. First Class timeline.Charles/OC. And it sounds better then the summary. Last chapter up.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 19,751 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 6/29/2011 - Published: 6/12/2011 - Charles Xavier/Professor X - Complete
A Kiss by Marie Hawkins reviews
Just a quick little oneshot about one of the last scenes in "First Class".
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 638 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Charles Xavier/Professor X - Complete
Sister Dearest by JusticeHarmonyLynnWilder reviews
What if Erik, much like Charles, gained a 'little sister' through his life of torture and experimentation? Would she be able to change the events at the end of the day? Change the future as it were? We'll have to wait and see. Set during X-Men First Class
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,915 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 164 - Updated: 7/23/2011 - Published: 6/7/2011
XMen: Cortex5 by ALICExRxH reviews
After a tragic accident, a level 5 mutant, struggles for control over herself and her mind. Running for her life from Magneto and the British police force, can she find someone to trust in this new world. Pairing: CharlesXOC Set just after Xmen 1st class
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 20,529 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 10/9/2011 - Published: 6/8/2011 - Erik L./Magneto, Charles Xavier/Professor X, OC - Complete
The Secrets We Hold by Molly L Taylor reviews
Effie is a girl who's been hiding her powers for so long, she has forgotten how to be 'normal.' Mari is a woman who's trying so hard to hide her horrible past. How will these two girls help Charles & Erik stop Shaw? Set during X-men First Class
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,204 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 7/17/2011 - Published: 6/7/2011 - Charles Xavier/Professor X, Alexander S./Havok, OC
Ms Stern's School for Extraordinary Orphans by Ender's Fangirl reviews
First Class timeline. Are they mutants? Yes. Are they a happy and somewhat dysfunctional family of orphans? Definitely. Did they mean to get caught by the authorities? Uh, come back later. T for swearing. NO MORE CHARACTERS! I HAVE PLENTY!
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,288 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/6/2011 - Published: 6/6/2011
The Lies that Keep Me Happy by BlueberryOcean reviews
Raven is always lying to herself.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 404 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/7/2011 - Raven/Mystique - Complete
29 | Page 1 2 Next »