Home Community Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh All but One
All but One
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh, Since: 07-25-05
Founder: Lilac Cherry Blossoms - Stories: 19 - Followers: 2 - id: 19106
Serenity meaning calmness , tranquility, peacefulness and many more . This is a c2 4 serenity stories with Yami B. , Yami Y.,S.Kaiba & Malik.

Slip of the Tongue by Agent Malkere reviews
Serenity makes an accidental confession to Mai and Tea but when they try to get her mind off it she runs into the very person they wanted her to avoid and under the most unusual circumstances. sxs oneshot
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,280 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 1/18/2009 - Published: 4/9/2007 - S. Kaiba, Shizuka K./Serenity W. - Complete
Patches of My Reality by xXRoseGoddessXx reviews
I remember going into a world that was like magical dream that I only wanted to share with you in the hopes that we could embrace it together but as time began to stop I realize that world never truly existed. [Shizuka x ?]AU
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 15 - Words: 34,199 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/14/2007 - Published: 1/25/2007 - Shizuka K./Serenity W., Yami Yūgi - Complete
Shall We Meet Again by Crazy For Bakura reviews
A poor, torn heart is breaking again, hidden beneath a cheerful smile of pretend. The man she loves has changed completely, can she still love him now? MalikxSerenity. Complete.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 30,885 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/18/2006 - Published: 4/21/2005 - Marik I., Shizuka K./Serenity W. - Complete
To Love Or Not To Love? by MoonlitKaitou reviews
Serenity starts a babysitting job and Kaiba hires her to watch Mokuba and after much thought Serenity decides to take the job. On her first day at the Kaiba Mansion she and Kaiba get snowed in, all alone... SetoxSerenity
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,177 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 7/20/2006 - Published: 5/31/2004 - S. Kaiba, Shizuka K./Serenity W.
Earthquake by Nightlast reviews
A sudden earthquake strikes Domino and Marik is trapped in an unstable building! Who else survived and what else can go wrong? Will he manage to escape? Sibling and friendship cuteness with added angst!
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,268 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/16/2005 - Published: 9/30/2004 - Marik I., Shizuka K./Serenity W.
Trapped! by Lover of Seto Kaiba reviews
(Rating may change) What would happen if Malik Ishtar and Serenity Wheeler were trapped in a warehouse together during a blizzard? Chaos! Hilarity! Lemon! Dedicated to all those MalikxSerenity lovers out there!
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,276 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 6/8/2005 - Published: 8/31/2004 - Marik I., Shizuka K./Serenity W.
Eternal Obsession by Setalina Muro reviews
The familiarity of it all was like a dream. The sands, the moon, his crimson eyes. That taunting voice…'You can’t run forever'…but she sure as hell could try… Screamshipping BxS
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,779 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/20/2007 - Published: 8/2/2005 - Yami Bakura, Shizuka K./Serenity W.
I Wish I May by Celestial Night reviews
[SetoSerenity] What happens when the little fairy Shizuka grants a boy named Seto the wrong wish? And what happens when the wish turns out to be irreversible?
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 37,178 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/17/2006 - Published: 6/9/2004 - Shizuka K./Serenity W., S. Kaiba
A Sister's Date by Ringtailer720 reviews
Serenity's boyfriend dumps her before the Valentine's dance, and her older brother is on the hunt for a suitable replacement. YamiSerenity and JoeyMai. COMPLETE.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,075 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/11/2005 - Shizuka K./Serenity W., Yami Yūgi - Complete
White Lilies by xXRoseGoddessXx reviews
Her sincerity and elegance could only be compared to a lily floating in a moonlight stream. [Yami x Shizuka] Sequel to ‘Red Orchids’
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 789 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/21/2006 - Yami Yūgi, Shizuka K./Serenity W. - Complete
Dark Seduction by Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling reviews
Serenity gets her first kiss from someone she never expected.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 28,996 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/24/2008 - Published: 6/20/2006 - Shizuka K./Serenity W., Yami Marik - Complete
Sight of Your Voice by LawliPop reviews
Shizuka gets a late night visitor. [BakuraxShizuka oneshot]
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,037 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/25/2006 - Yami Bakura, Shizuka K./Serenity W. - Complete
Love Just Is by WoodlandsBrat reviews
Summary inside. YamiSerenity pairing. Rating may go up.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 16,738 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/8/2006 - Published: 12/11/2005 - Shizuka K./Serenity W., Yami Yūgi - Complete
Red Orchids by xXRoseGoddessXx reviews
Flowers were beautiful but nothing compared to her smile. [Yami x Shizuka]
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,065 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/12/2006 - Yami Yūgi, Shizuka K./Serenity W. - Complete
Shadows Wrapped in Lies by Court of the Dragon reviews
After Joey was killed by a strange murderer nicknamed The Shadowman, Serenity has felt lost and lonely. Who was this man? Would she ever find out? Meanwhile, Yami is starting to like Serenity...
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 8,308 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/3/2005 - Published: 8/7/2005 - Yami Yūgi, Shizuka K./Serenity W. - Complete
Love is Blind by Lass reviews
Serenity is going blind, but she isn’t telling anyone. But then, Joey invited her to come to Domino, to him. There, Marik Ishtar came along…
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 15,534 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/8/2005 - Published: 6/21/2004 - Shizuka K./Serenity W., Marik I.
To Capture Her Spirit by Setalina Muro reviews
[Hiatus] For his entire existence, the Thief King has sought to kill the Pharaoh. Now, seeking revenge, he kidnaps Kawai Shizuka and falls in love with her, plunging himself into ancient memories about a woman he lost three millennia ago… BxSxK TBxKxPS
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,483 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 1/27/2008 - Published: 12/29/2004 - Shizuka K./Serenity W., Yami Bakura
One Second of Serenity by Lilac Cherry Blossoms reviews
They call them yami, darkness but does that mean that they have to ever be enveloped by darkness? Maybe one girl , maybe, can show them the path to dawn . Maybe then they will have their second of serenity .
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,981 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 5/21/2006 - Published: 7/27/2005 - Yami Bakura, Yami Yūgi