Home Community Movies Breakfast Club Brian Johnson: The Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
Brian Johnson: The Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
Follow .
Focus: Movies Breakfast Club, Since: 01-14-14
Founder: Childhood Enigma - Stories: 15 - Followers: 4 - id: 112202
I'm a fan of The Breakfast Club and everyone in it including our favorite nerd, Brian Johnson. I gotta really feel for the guy, in detention he had Bender make fun of his life "Life at Big Bri's House", he's the 5th wheel of the club, and when he confessed, I understand the gun thing because that's serious, but when it was for an F he received in shop (which is understandable) I kinda felt they made him pathetic, even the fact that he got with no one still stings me. I would say his mother is to blame.

Bender's twin sister (TBC Fanfic) by lauu1304 reviews
Braelynn Bender, a girl with a passion for music, got in detention with her brother, John and four other teens. What will happen on this saturday detention? ***I KNOW I suck at summaries, but pleaaaaase, give this story a chance like you did for my other Breakfast Club fanfic?:D*** OC/Brian J.
Breakfast Club - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,044 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 7/9 - Published: 8/14/2017 - [OC, Brian J.] John B.
The Rock Star by AnimeElena717 reviews
Patty Jett is a Sherman High trouble maker who is obsessed with music, especially rock and a friend of John Bender. She's no stranger to detention, but this one is... interesting. She finds herself oddly attracted to good boy Brian as this Saturday detention turns out to be a lot more than she expected.
Breakfast Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,651 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 7/3/2019 - Published: 1/2/2019 - [Brian J., OC] - Complete
Beauty and the Brain by bloodrosered reviews
Sheila Donovan, a class clown, transfers to Shermer High School, ending up in detention with a group of students from different cliques. After getting to know them and developing romance, Sheila develops a sense of belonging. Rated T for now. Rating may change. Swearing, drugs, sex. UPDATED!
Breakfast Club - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 62,895 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/15/2019 - Published: 6/7/2019 - [OC, Brian J.]
Maybe Brainiac's Aren't All That Bad by littleaimmia reviews
Erin Harley is seen as a Brainiac. She barely has a friend to name and always has too much on her mind to think about anything other than school. So if she's such a Brainiac how did she end up getting a Saturday detention served by Vernon? Read and find out! Yeah, it's another OCxBender story, but read anyway! Please R&R!
Breakfast Club - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,541 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 4/28/2014 - Published: 4/16/2014 - OC - Complete
Two Brains, One Heart by Bob Wright reviews
A one shot follow-up to First Prize. Brian frets his first date with Melissa won't go as planned.
Breakfast Club - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,623 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/19/2010 - Brian J., OC - Complete
Maybe Meeting His Parents Won't Be All That Bad by littleaimmia reviews
Since that Saturday that changed them all Brian and Claire have been happily dating, but Brian fears their relationship won't last long unless Claire meets his parents- and even that could have terrible consequences! What will Claire do when he asks her? Read and find out! Oneshot that may turn into a chaptered story all depending on my reviews! R&R my darlings!
Breakfast Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 982 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/17/2014
Changes by Poppy471 reviews
And these children that you spit on / As they try to change their worlds / Are immune to your consultations / They're quite aware of what they're going through. Life is changing for Brian, faster than he thought possible. T for language.
Breakfast Club - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,686 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 2/4/2014 - Published: 1/19/2014 - [Brian J., OC] [Claire S., John B.] - Complete
Short-Circuited by killerbeemaster reviews
He won't lie, when Brian first saw her he was wary of her off-putting look. Nevertheless, he was attracted to her: he was human after all. But it wasn't till after their 8 hours together, that when he saw her walk up after Claire's makeover that he really knew he liked Allison. And when their eyes locked, she won't lie, a bit liked him too. Eventual Brian/Allison. also John/Claire
Breakfast Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,066 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/1/2018 - Published: 5/24/2014 - [Allison R., Brian J.] [Claire S., John B.]
Soul Meets Body by ALovelyEccentricSoul reviews
SEQUEL TO COME TOGETHER / Milan Crespo and the gang return back to Shermer High on Monday morning. Do they all remain together or does everything fall apart? Milan, Brian, and the gang struggle to hold onto what they've developed in detention. "And I do believe it's true, that there are roads left in both of our shoes. But if the silence takes you, then I hope it takes me too."
Breakfast Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 59,268 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 8/27/2015 - Published: 4/8/2014 - Brian J., OC
Come Together by ALovelyEccentricSoul reviews
Milan Crespo was never one to fit in, she changed her personality each year to see which one she liked best. Deciding to look into the bohemian lifestyle was the road Milan wanted to stick with her 3rd year. After getting caught on the rooftop of the school she spends her Saturday in detention, with five other students that she never thought would come together as one...
Breakfast Club - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 31,405 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 4/5/2014 - Published: 10/7/2013 - Brian J., OC - Complete
Meant To Be by TBCDreamer reviews
The five teens try to figure out how (and if) they can fit into each other's lives after detention, and come up with a solution that suits all of them. And then the couples try to start relationships. With (slightly) new updates. Enjoy! P.S. Also, it goes without saying but I OWN NOTHING. Not the songs, or John Hughes characters.
Breakfast Club - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 72,077 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 7/6/2014 - Published: 4/2/2014 - [Brian J., OC] Claire S., John B.
Samantha Bender by trufflesun reviews
What if John Bender had a younger sister. Someone who knows the REAL John Bender. Meet Samantha (aka Sammy) Bender. Her parents ignore her, for the most part. Rated T for cuss words, though some is censored.
Breakfast Club - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 44 - Words: 91,504 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 1/30/2015 - Published: 2/6/2014 - Claire S., John B., Brian J., OC
The Criminal's Wallflower by Musical-mutiny reviews
A Brain, An Athlete, A basket case, A Princess, A Criminal, And A Wallflower. Brian's sister joins him in detention that fateful Saturday and happens to catch John Bender's eye. But what secret is she hiding? And will the Breakfast Club stick with her through it?
Breakfast Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,460 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 360 - Follows: 147 - Updated: 7/15/2014 - Published: 6/23/2014 - John B., OC - Complete