Home Community Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender Friday Night Pizza
Friday Night Pizza
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender, Since: 04-14-08
Founder: Toph13139 - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 57569
It's friday... You don't have anything planned for this weekend... It's 12 0' clock... You're starving and have nothing to do on the Internet. In cases like these, it's kinda nice to read some good fanfictions if you want to.

Enchanted by R. Mason reviews
Katara knew there was more to life than just being a servant to her stepfamily. Could a trip to the Fire Nation win her the heart of the Prince and his family? Only time will tell... Zutara Not your typical ATLA story. Ever After themed. Rating may change
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 18 - Words: 29,544 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/4/2008 - Published: 2/15/2008 - Katara, Zuko - Complete
Letters I'll Never Send by Dangereuse-Penguin reviews
I don’t want to take any chances that by some miracle you get this and think I actually meant for you to read it. This is just for my psychological health. I need some closure.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 17,787 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 11/27/2009 - Published: 2/10/2007 - Katara, Zuko - Complete
Whatever It Takes by LoveBackwards reviews
Sequel In-Progress! My first fanfic. Set after TFBM. Basically, throw in almost every character imaginable from the show. The gang gets some extreme add-ons, a lot of shippings, and where would this story be without drama! Slow-moving Zutara.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 41 - Words: 93,129 - Reviews: 604 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 4/29/2010 - Published: 4/7/2008 - Zuko, Katara - Complete
The Typical Zutara Cliche by Caspre reviews
Calling Kataang AND Zutara Fans: Are you SICK and TIRED of allll those Zutara I-hate-you-whoops-i-love-you Cliches? This little fic is just a JOKE to lighten the load ;D feel free to yell at me, Zutarians, it'll make it more hilarious! Twoshot
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,796 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/14/2008 - Published: 4/15/2008 - Katara, Zuko - Complete