Home Community Games Pokémon I am a Pokemon
I am a Pokemon
Follow .
Focus: Games Pokémon, Since: 07-01-19
Founder: gamerjames27 - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 131462
Stories were the main character is a pokemon. message me if you find a good story or crossover.

Becoming a Master by Little Miss Firebright reviews
Three hundred years ago, Indigo's world burned to ashes. In his last battle he fought the evil trying to destroy everything he loved, and lost. All Indigo wanted was to die. As if it were that easy. Cursed and exiled to the future, the only way to return to his time was to learn the meaning of strength. As if that wasn't cryptic enough, he had to do so as a Lucario. Stupid destiny.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 54 - Words: 402,581 - Reviews: 376 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 187 - Updated: 5/21 - Published: 9/11/2011 - Lucario, OC
That One Fire Dog by JayMyBoy reviews
When Growlithe was transferred into a completely different world with no Pokemon and nothing was familiar, he adjusted just fine, okay, maybe he was slightly on the skinny side, but overall, he was FINE. The days were back to monotonous until a strange human found him and took him in, the monotonous days have ended, afterall, everyday as a pirate is a new adventure!
Crossover - One Piece & Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 12,165 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 148 - Updated: 4/8 - Published: 6/30/2019 - Ace, Arcanine/Windie
Pikachu : The Treasure Hunter by HanaMi03 reviews
An ordinary person who has been reborn as Pikachu, but that's not all they were also sent to a world were there are no other Pokemon, instead sent to the world of One Piece. Their dream to be the World's Best Treasure Hunter.
Crossover - Pokémon & One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,496 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 24 - Published: 6/24/2019 - Pikachu, OC, Zoro, Lami - Complete
Aura Piece by gamerjames27 reviews
Waking up As A Riolu with a gaming interface in the world of one piece is definitely not what I expected when I went to sleep. Join me as I sail with the Straw Hat Pirates. si (self insert), oc.
Crossover - One Piece & Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,905 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 177 - Updated: 4/3 - Published: 6/28/2019 - Riolu, OC, Straw Hats P.