Home Community General My Self-Insert's Library
My Self-Insert's Library
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-01-17
Founder: Maester Ta - Stories: 640 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 2 - id: 127548
Hiya, this contained the most of Self Insert stories I ever read. Since I love SI and many of what I read revolved around that, so I think why didn't I create a community about SI stories. Feel free to PM me if you had a recommendation.

Polaris by XxZuiliu reviews
It's curious, how even the tiniest ripples in the ocean of the cosmic universe can stir the waves of reality. SI OC, drabble-ish format. [COMPLETE] Ch12 AN: "Sequel" up!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 42,951 - Reviews: 450 - Favs: 1,497 - Follows: 752 - Updated: 8/10/2014 - Published: 4/1/2013 - Squalo S., Timoteo/Vongola IX/Vongola Nono, Xanxus, OC - Complete
Why am I on Fire? by Yojimbra reviews
Waking up as Enji Todoroki would be inconvenient at the best of times. Now, I must struggle to adapt to being one of the top heroes in Japan while trying to fix my new home life and try to ensure a better future. I'm going to need a lot of help. Endeavour Self-Insert 1st P.O.V.
My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,234 - Reviews: 337 - Favs: 886 - Follows: 1,121 - Updated: 8/5 - Published: 7/18 - [Enji T./Endeavor, Rei T./Shōto’s Mother] Toshinori Y./All Might, Nezu/The Principal
World of Whatcraft by Umodin reviews
Life is a funny thing. Sometimes it does right by you, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it throws you such a ridiculous curve ball that you wake up as a baby trash mob in a land where honest conversation is something the locals think to be a food group. Why must life be so cruel? OC-Self Insert
Warcraft - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 59,335 - Reviews: 828 - Favs: 1,951 - Follows: 2,347 - Updated: 7/16 - Published: 9/16/2016 - OC
The Color of Grey by thousandyearflower reviews
There is a saying, back where I came from. "Tragedy is an exhibition of the shattered form of beautiful things." Reincarnation!SI-based-OC Set around the period of the Third Shinobi War. Eventual canon-divergence!AU.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 43,850 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 1,174 - Follows: 1,649 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 6/1/2014 - Kakashi H., Shisui U., OC
Rikudou: The One Above All by Novus Maximus reviews
An extraordinary man dies in one world and awakes in another. A genius unrivaled in the use of his abilities, abilities that he once thought to be mere fiction. Witness the rise of the Pillar of Strength that shall hold the world up with the godly power that is within all, for he is the one avatar of the six paths reborn upon this world Male!SI-OC Chakra!OP Sharinagan/EMS/Rinnegan
Crossover - Naruto & My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 60,998 - Reviews: 337 - Favs: 1,147 - Follows: 1,360 - Updated: 8/5 - Published: 4/13
by foot it's a slow climb by Vroomian reviews
So. Let's get this straight - I didn't set out to derail any plot. My plan was to lay low and stay away from canon. It's just... My plans tend to fail. Spectacularly. (mdzs oc insert. oc/lwj/wwx)
Untamed/陈情令 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 29,454 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 190 - Updated: 7/4 - Published: 2/11 - Wei Ying/Wei Wuxian, Lan Zhan/Hanguang-jun, Xue Yang/Chengmei, OC
Wisteria Eyed by The Otaku Lady Priya reviews
If being reborn wasn't enough, the universe decided to surprise her by adding her into an anime world. A world with man-eating demons. And demon blood arts. Who knew not believing in God for so many years could possibly result in this? (Slow burn and detailed) (Slight!Various X OC) {Not proof-read}
Kimetsu no Yaiba/鬼滅の刃 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 105,229 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 8/1 - Published: 2/17 - [Giyuu T., OC] Rengoku Kyoujurou, Sanemi S.
Down The Rabbit Hole by IamMHR reviews
How does it feel to be reborn in a TV show? Clara Dunbar has just come to realize her life is more messed up than expected when she was born with memories of her previous life. When she saw Scott and Stiles in Beacon Hills High, she knew that she was living in her worst nightmare and she has to decide if she wants to fight alongside her twin or stand in sidelines. SI/OC,self-insert
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,291 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 180 - Updated: 4/26 - Published: 7/20/2019 - Scott M., Derek H., OC, Liam D.
Marvel Shift by Saizo K reviews
Waking up in the body of Vance Astrovik in New York City, the SI has to deal with going to Midtown High School and also coping with all the other craziness a Marvel universe has to offer. Includes elements from the MCU and various Marvel Comics.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 34,508 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 929 - Follows: 1,114 - Updated: 11/25/2019 - Published: 10/10/2019 - Captain America/Steve R., Nick F., OC, Spider-Man/Peter Parker
the human things i want to eat by TsunaFishSisYis reviews
Had I known getting pulled into another universe would merge me with the character I was cosplaying, I would have chosen, like, Spider-man or something. Anyone but Kaneki Ken, everyone's favourite tragic hero. SI/OC stuck in MCU. Inspired by Along Came a Spider-woman by PrayTonight.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,146 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 195 - Updated: 1/16 - Published: 8/21/2019 - OC, Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier
Compass of thy Soul by Umei no Mai reviews
Being reborn into the Uchiha clan during the Warring Clans Era is surprisingly idyllic, so long as you don't mind hard work and are too young to know any of the people who are actually dying. But innocence never lasts, and trying to help family stay alive is a road strewn with a surprising number of pitfalls and last-minute diversions. [SI-OC. Fluff, politics, fix-it. No Aliens.]
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 142,101 - Reviews: 1199 - Favs: 2,991 - Follows: 2,007 - Updated: 9/5/2019 - Published: 7/15/2019 - [Madara U., OC] Izuna U., Tajima U. - Complete
Fire Emblem Fates: Bloodlines by Antex-The Legendary Zoroark reviews
Luke was your average everyday teenager. That is, until he died and somehow awoke in the world of Fire Emblem Fates. Now, with both the Gamer ability and a fragment of Grima inside him, will he, along with the Twins of Fate defeat Anankos? SI-OC/Gamer Fic. R&R Please!
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 22 - Words: 65,566 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 636 - Follows: 810 - Updated: 4/9 - Published: 3/2/2017 - [OC, Avatar/Corrin] Anankos, Grima
On Freedom and Other Formalities by iaso reviews
When push comes to shove, Hiwa Inuzuka doesn't go down easy. Reborn into a new, dangerous world? She puts her past life as a spy to work. Thrown into a war? Hiwa does her duty, for Konoha. And when she's forced into an arranged marriage? All there is to do is beat them to the punch and get married first. Thankfully, Genma Shiranui is willing to lend a hand. Literally. SI/OC
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 23 - Words: 100,963 - Reviews: 408 - Favs: 990 - Follows: 1,306 - Updated: 7/25 - Published: 10/2/2019 - [OC, Genma S., Kakashi H.] Jiraiya
Oddity by KKephemeral reviews
Oddity - anything that doesn't belong. Living in Konoha in the wake of Second Shinobi War was not an easy task - especially for a Senju. Hatorama Senju found about that in a hard way. Not only does he have to deal with Danzou, Orochimaru and what not, but he has to keep an eye on the future also. That is if he survives this upcoming war. Self Insert SI/OC Rated T for language
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 35 - Words: 210,239 - Reviews: 1257 - Favs: 1,908 - Follows: 2,378 - Updated: 5/23 - Published: 7/15/2018 - Itachi U., Hiruzen S., Danzō S., OC
The Iceman by Rain Reid reviews
An actual life after death. I literally came back to life after dying. But into a very different world. Into a world where extraordinary heroes are as real as you and I, and so are the terrifying villains. A world that was once fiction is now my reality, and I find myself in the body of the world's most underestimated mutant. SI as the X-men mutant Iceman in the Marvel-verse.
Crossover - X-Men & Marvel - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 20 - Words: 54,761 - Reviews: 627 - Favs: 2,085 - Follows: 2,444 - Updated: 4/15 - Published: 2/22/2019
Memoirs of a Suicidal Pirate by Marshmellowtime reviews
Getting murdered while trying to kill yourself is bad luck. Getting reincarnated after that is just a bad joke. But Toonami reruns and cheap commissions info have taught her this world has plenty of chances to get yourself killed. It can't be that hard. "So you're actually trying to die?" "Yes." "You know you're his nakama now, right?" "So?" "...Good luck with that." Oc/?
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 320,279 - Reviews: 1187 - Favs: 2,504 - Follows: 2,726 - Updated: 5/5 - Published: 2/14/2019 - Mihawk, T. Law, unknown 1, OC
Reddit Accident by TheReaper999 reviews
I closed my eyes. When they opened, I realized I was staring at my favourite anime character of all time. When I looked at my reflection, I realized I was staring at his rival. Let's see now... To screw up the plot with my ODD, or to try not to screw up the plot? That is the question. (Sasuke-SI. Nicer Sasuke because I don't think I'm a dickhead but I might be a little tho still.)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 32,300 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 334 - Follows: 491 - Updated: 7/26 - Published: 6/2/2019 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Sakura H., Kakashi H.
Spite Is A Good Motivator by Scintilla-Ish reviews
When a certified smartass, coincidentally also a certified criminal, gets reborn as Sarada's elder sister, she's so angry with her new placement that she cries herself to sleep for a week straight before deciding to ruin everything the Boruto plot stands for. SI!OC-as-Sarada's-elder-sister.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,620 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 2/12 - Published: 5/4/2019 - Sakura H., Sasuke U., Sarada U., OC
Samsara by onigiriri reviews
I wasn't ready to die... so I decided to live. An ordinary teenage girl from our world's life is cut short, but she's reborn into the body of a newborn Anna. She resolves herself to living despite the odds against her. Ray x OC.
Promised Neverland/約束のネバーランド - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 8 - Words: 33,224 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 7/15 - Published: 10/31/2019 - [Ray, OC] Emma, Anna
Is This Considered Cheating in Life? by GuessWhoIAm27 reviews
As inappropriate it may be for a 19 year old girl that had just lost her life and had to restart a new one with no one to offer mental support. The thought that I had after my brain finally rebooted really shouldn't be… 'I'm going to see real KHR gay.' And it also shouldn't be appropriate that the thought actually lifted my spirits a little.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 49,354 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 282 - Follows: 368 - Updated: 4/14 - Published: 8/25/2018 - Reborn, Vongola 10th Generation, OC
Turn to the Right by RitzChan reviews
I would have liked a warning, at the very least, before waking up in the body of an alien from a telly show. Being a Time War deserter wasn't even that important when you have a broken down stolen Tardis and you're trapped in another bloody universe. The Rani OC/Self-insert
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 50,179 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 379 - Follows: 463 - Updated: 2/18 - Published: 11/26/2018 - 10th Doctor, The Master, The Rani, OC
The Wildflower by AlliTheWriter reviews
Joana Daisy Gilbert had been in a coma for over a year, ever since the fatal car accident on Wickery Bridge. On the night before senior year for Elena begins, “Jo” wakes up a completely different person. How will her presence affect the lives of those around her? Or, wherein a heavily damaged teenager wakes up in Mystic Falls and decides to go with the flow. SI-OC. TVD/TO/Legacies.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,459 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 299 - Follows: 407 - Updated: 7/5/2019 - Published: 11/15/2018 - Elena G., Jeremy G., Kol M., OC
New Game by calcu22 reviews
In which a girl dies, discovers that life is really just a simulation, and starts a new life in a universe that should only exist in fiction. (si/oc with gamer powers based off "Bite-Sized For Convenience" by Hyliian from their chapter 23-25)
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 107,119 - Reviews: 962 - Favs: 1,905 - Follows: 2,404 - Updated: 7/21 - Published: 6/29/2019 - Iron Man/Tony S., OC, Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier
Atrophying Scruples by axoplasmic reviews
Dirty deeds are the path to a fulfilling life; it's better to watch the world burn at your feet than to burn with it. Sometimes the wish for (another) death gets to be a bit too strong. {Reincarnation/OC-centric} {cover image by tumblr user "skune"}
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Crime - Chapters: 13 - Words: 60,657 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 415 - Follows: 502 - Updated: 12/16/2019 - Published: 10/7/2014 - Doflamingo, Shakuyaku, E. Ivankov, OC
call the ocean waves ashore by XxZuiliu reviews
Funny, the things people do in the name of Glory. [OC-centric, reborn!OC, eSports!OC, starts pre-canon, AU][QZGS]
ManHua/Chinese Comics/漫画 - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 30,014 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 294 - Follows: 332 - Updated: 1/15/2019 - Published: 8/19/2018 - OC, The King's Avatar/全职高手
414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »