Home Community Books Lord of the Rings Of the Humerous Hobbits
Of the Humerous Hobbits
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Rings, Since: 09-27-04
Founder: Pippin's LadyKnight - Stories: 6 - Followers: 7 - id: 3997
This community will be centered on hobbits, and hobbit fics. Mainly with Pip or Merry as major characters. I'd love mostly humor fics, but that is not required to be included! If you think your story fits, drop me a email. Thanx.

Tic by VexieChan reviews
Merry and Pippin pull off their best prank yet while teaching the Fellowship their favorite nonexistant past-time.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,999 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/26/2004 - Meriadoc B., Peregrin T.
The New Ringbearer by Smeagol Fasir Kenobi reviews
Well . . . if I give away who the new Ringbearer in the story is, I'll ruin the suspense. But this is funny. Only rated PG for . . . swordfights involving a . . . certain Gondorian and a certain Ranger. And horses almost trampling Legolas.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 24,960 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/17/2006 - Published: 8/4/2004 - Peregrin T., Meriadoc B.
The Care and Feeding of Hobbits by Baylor reviews
Ruminations on the Little People by Boromir, Man of Gondor. NEW CHAPTER: HOBBIT CUSTOMS AND CELEBRATIONS.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 22,649 - Reviews: 549 - Favs: 743 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 6/15/2004 - Published: 11/17/2002 - Boromir, Peregrin T.
Sorrow Fills the Hearts of Many by Pippin's LadyKnight reviews
This is the story of Merna, a 21st century girl who finds herself tossed into ME And still has the Tolkien trilogy within her posessionBut theres a twist,she enters as a character from the book. NOT A MARY SUE I swear it
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 39 - Words: 60,093 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/5/2004 - Published: 6/20/2004 - Peregrin T., Meriadoc B. - Complete
Not Fit to be a Hobbit by Pippin's LadyKnight reviews
The Bluemoss's are new in Hobbiton.And the locals refuse to associate with them, claiming them unfit to be in the Shire. But a certain Mr. Took feels a strong connection to Ira, the mysterious, older, and somewhat strange daughter. Chapter 6 finally up
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,717 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 6/20/2004 - Published: 6/1/2004 - Peregrin T., Meriadoc B.
Did I Say Bosom? by Baylor reviews
In which Merry is a very, very naughty hobbit. FOTR.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,550 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/18/2003