Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Percy Jackson, Chaos and the Primordial Gods
Percy Jackson, Chaos and the Primordial Gods
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 09-25-10
Founder: Wacko12 - Stories: 318 - Followers: 402 - Staff: 16 - id: 85760
Hi! I am Wacko12, Creator of Chaos PJO stories. This community contains stories that have Chaos and/or Primordial Gods in them. They can be short, long, good/bad spelling and grammar, different genres, different rates, different couples, anything as long as it has Chaos and/or Primordial gods. Please let me know if you have a story like that. Can include crossovers too!

The Omega: Chaos' Successor by storyteller1205 reviews
Broken. Shattered. Toss aside when a new hero comes. Guess Mom was wrong. Heroes never get a happy ending. It will only come back to break them. I have a new destiny now. So great that the Fates themselves can not predict my destiny. I am the Omega. The last thing my enemies see before they die.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,310 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 6/15 - Published: 2/23
Poseidon's Daughter by Marlaike reviews
I woke up to the face of my new mother, reborn into the world of Percy Jackson. First born daughter of Poseidon. And this world, this life is just the beginning, and a lot is still to come.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 35 - Words: 40,533 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 255 - Follows: 306 - Updated: 6/27 - Published: 1/16/2019 - Poseidon, Sally J., Triton, OC
The Shadows Consume by CrystalHeartZyx reviews
The demigods continue their journey to close the Doors of Death, defeat Gaea and the giants, and stop the war. Yet Veon holds a secret that could shatter his friends' hope, one that could lead to the success or failure of their friends in Tartarus. Meanwhile, Lucy faces the trials of Chaos, though they're not what she expected at all, and could be impossible for her to accomplish.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 42 - Words: 348,978 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/3 - Published: 1/27/2018 - Gaia, OC, Chaos - Complete
Chaos's Chosen by DragonFire5218 reviews
Many died in the Second Titan and Giant War, and of those people were all of Percy Jackson's friends. But when he is given an offer with a high price to bring them back, how far of an extent will he go to return and save them from an even bigger threat? The overused betrayed fanfic turned on its head. ON HIATUS.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 25,535 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 12/31/2018 - Published: 7/24/2017 - [Percy J., Annabeth C.] OC, Chaos
Percy Jackson and the Council's Army by Jash Parikh reviews
A daughter of Venus arrives at Camp Jupiter claiming to be Octavian's sister. Her words convince the Romans that Percy Jackson was the cause of Octavian's murder. A huge uproar results in unrest between both camps. To maintain peace and avoid a war with their Roman counterparts, a teary-eyed Chiron and a certain daughter of Athena ask Percy to leave camp. DETAILED SUMMARY AT START.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 32 - Words: 75,425 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 145 - Updated: 2/9/2019 - Published: 11/26/2018 - Annabeth C., Nico A., Percy J., Chaos - Complete
Percy Jackson, Champion Of Hope by Moonhorse96 reviews
After having Achieved everything Percy is granted one wish by Chaos herself. His only wish is to have his friends back. There's only one way Chaos can full-fill his wish and that is by sending him back in time to do everything again. But not without a request. Chaos wants Percy to bring his adventure to a happy end. But not just an Happy end but an Happy ending for everyonef
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 132 - Words: 386,417 - Reviews: 2198 - Favs: 1,006 - Follows: 1,023 - Updated: 2/13/2019 - Published: 9/3/2018 - Percy J., Gaia, Nyx, Chaos
Amulet book one: Fire by Ambassador of the Other Side reviews
The first part of Amulet trilogy. Fire can be useful. But fire can be destructive. End has risen and goes after a part of the amulet to restore her power. Will Percy Jackson twice hero save the day yet again or will he be left, burning on the coals left behind the destruction? Note: treat this story as unlisted as I will not be updating this any time soon
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,042 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/24/2019 - Published: 9/13/2018 - Percy J., Chaos
Gate: Thus Olympus fought there by Wacko12 reviews
Thirty years have passed since the Giant War. New discoveries and people come, and Olympus has spread to the lost continent of Mu. One day a mysterious gate appears, releasing an army with spears and swords. To bad they picked the wrong people to invade. Led by a child of Chaos, Olympus, with Egyptian and Norse, go to the world on the other side of the gate. Pairings undecided.
Crossover - Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Gate - Jietai Kare no Chi nite, Kaku Tatakeri - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 28,629 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 204 - Updated: 10/13/2019 - Published: 5/16/2018
Daughter of Hera: The Final Verse (Book Three) by WhenStarsLie reviews
As the final battle approaches, Christine and her friends must gather allies to help them fight against Tartarus. Time is ticking fast and their nemesis is on the same trail. Will they be able to succeed or will Olympus be reduced to nothing but rubble and forgotten memory? This is the final book for Daughter of Hera series. Note: I don't own PJO-HOO nor the pictures in the cover.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,187 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 4/30/2018 - Published: 2/18/2018
Daughter of Hera: Rise of Tartarus (Book One) by WhenStarsLie reviews
Christine Galliardo has a normal life just like everyone else. But her world turned upside down when a group of monsters attacked them and kidnapped her best friend. Things are getting much more complicated and frustrating as danger approaches. All eyes are on her and time is running out. Will she uncovered the truth behind these things and rescue her friend before it is too late?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 32 - Words: 59,653 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 2/18/2018 - Published: 4/11/2017 - Clarisse R., Nico A., Hera, OC - Complete
Daughter of Hera: Legend Incarnate (Book Two) by WhenStarsLie reviews
The daughter of Hera is gone and Tartarus is now rising to power. Will Olympus and its children managed to rise up against the enemy or their legacy will be utterly destroyed in eternity? This is the sequel to Daughter of Hera: Rise of Tartarus. Please read it before proceeding to this story. Note: I don't own PJO nor HOO nor the pictures used in the cover.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 48,492 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 2/18/2018 - Published: 6/27/2017 - Hera, Zeus, OC - Complete
The Borders of Chaos by ServantOfRagnos reviews
A Continuation, or Second Book, of the Son of Chaos series, also written by me! Tartarus has risen, and a war between the Gods and Monsters has broken out. While an Army gathers in Europe, the likes of which the world has never seen, the old enemy of the Greeks, the Persians, have marched out of their centuries-old hiding place. Can Sophia and Daniel lead their friends to victory?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 23 - Words: 94,294 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/19 - Published: 11/26/2017
THE 13TH OLYMPIAN by TridentBolt reviews
READ OR DON'T, ACTUALLY READ IT READ IT BUT YOU MIGHT BE SCARED. ORIGINAL, ANNABETH CHEATS BUT DIFFERENT DON'T KNOW HOW DESCRIBE. THERE IS A PAIRING, BUT WILL IT BE ALLOWED. THERE IS ONE ANSWER TO THAT AND ITS NO. IF YOUR SCROLLING DOWN THE PAGE RIGHT NOW YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT WAS IN THIS STORY
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,076 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 5/29 - Published: 7/11/2017 - Percy J., Artemis, Hestia, Blackjack
Son of Chaos by ServantOfRagnos reviews
Daniel James Greenfield, teenager, normal human being. Or so he thought. Through a terrifying, and definitely not normal, fight for survival, he learns that nothing was as he had thought before. But not all is good in the World of the Demigods, for his ancestry reaches back further than the gods. Change is in the air, and age-old secrets are revealed. Nothing will be the same.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 78,099 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/3/2017 - Published: 6/8/2016 - Complete
Percy Jackson The Hero's Journey by XenonOmega reviews
Percy Jackson meets a certain primordial who takes him on a quest around the world. Percy learns more about his powers, his family, and many other things. Twists and turns and good old humor. Please rate, review, and share. Rated T for slight language and because I'm paranoid.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 39 - Words: 52,059 - Reviews: 288 - Favs: 228 - Follows: 271 - Updated: 10/24/2017 - Published: 11/22/2016 - Percy J.
The Chaos Chronicles-New beginnings by PercyJackson's Apprentice reviews
Emptiness, that is all Percy Jackson could feel as his final loss struck him, as he lost the last thing that kept him sane and gave him a reason to live. Making a decision he decides to do something to ensure the safety of future generations of demigods, to protect them wherever he could. Adopted from TheSilverBoar, go check him/her out! First story so don't hate! (Has OC's in it)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,625 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 11/30/2017 - Published: 10/26/2016 - Percy J., Chaos
The Fall of Percy Jackson: Book II by Predator Drone reviews
SEQUEL TO: THE FALL OF PERCY JACKSON. For years, Percy and Annabeth have lived in peace following the Primordial War as the Dark Primordials' commanders above ground. With awakening threats, ancient enemies and friends returning to earth, and their own allegiances put on the line, will they make it out alive, or see their own demise? (Dark Percy. Hard T/M rating)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,746 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 12/26/2019 - Published: 9/26/2016 - Annabeth C., Percy J., Thalia G., Chaos
Throne of Want by SoapLess reviews
The gods will fall. They've had a hundred years to show me that they are nothing like the titans, and they've showed me nothing. The Olympians have turned into exact copies of the titans. They've crossed the line I made for them when I gave them their powers. Now, I will let the bane of Olympus loose upon them. And soon, the gods will be no more. On Hold.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,026 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 253 - Follows: 329 - Updated: 9/8/2016 - Published: 7/8/2015 - [Calypso, Percy J.] Apollo, Chaos
Son of Chaos 1: The Thief by Django XD reviews
The usual Percy gets betrayed stuff, my own personal twist. Hope you like it. Sorry about this late citation, but idea (for this format) came from kevin1984. Go check out his stories, they're pretty rad. PS: Reviews are helpful, keep it constructive.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,182 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 8/3/2016 - Published: 7/4/2016 - [Percy J., Chaos] Annabeth C. - Complete
The Daughter of Nyx by Django XD reviews
Sydney is... different. For those who follow my Son of Chaos series, this is in the same universe.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,269 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/30/2016 - Published: 7/23/2016 - Percy J., OC - Complete
Percy Jackson: Son Of Chaos by Cynaotic reviews
What if Percy wasn't a son of Poseidon and Sally, but was actually a son of Chaos? And what if a special silver eyed goddess was mixed up in the messed up life of this son of Chaos? Pertemis. This is my first fanfiction. Please review and favorite. Constructive criticism is allowed. Rated T because I'm paranoid. Might change to M.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,335 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 2/18/2017 - Published: 3/30/2016 - Percy J., Artemis, Chaos
The Returning Legend by ArcticWolf1996 reviews
After the Second Giant War, Percy was finally able to relax. However, when a son of Morpheus enters camp, the campers soon turn on Percy and drive him out of camp. Looking for a new life while coming to terms with his friend's betrayal, he reads about the many worlds outside of Earth and his decision was instantly made. Mainly focuses on his adventures and time in Chaos army
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 28 - Words: 153,702 - Reviews: 380 - Favs: 939 - Follows: 899 - Updated: 6/18/2017 - Published: 3/27/2016 - [Percy J., OC] Chaos
The Deadly Assassins by TweetyCherry reviews
After Percy's girlfriend, Annabeth, left him heartbroken and the new son of Zeus takes over his life, he leaves earth only to be recruited By Lord Chaos. 600 years later he returns to Olympus for a small recruitment program. As he stays, he unravels some past dark secrets and lies that changes his views on a certain blonde women. Dark Percy. Perceabeth.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,513 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 4/10/2016 - Published: 11/4/2015 - Annabeth C., Luke C., Percy J., Chaos
Hand of Chaos - Rewritten by Umlobi reviews
Gaea has been defeated, however it has cost our heroes the ultimate price. Several centuries later, a new threat arises on the horizon, one that is foreseen to defeat Olympus and destroy the world as we know it. The last hope of Olympus lies with an ancient tale of a fearsome warrior who is fated to be the Thrice Saviour of the World.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,524 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 11/12/2017 - Published: 4/13/2016 - Percy J., Artemis, Zoƫ N., Chaos
Helix's Greatest Creation - Book 1 of Helix Trilogy by DracoInfernus reviews
Helix wants his daughter, Chaos, to be truly happy for all time. He casts a spell to allow for all of Chaos' descendants to find a true mate, a balance. Percy/Chaos/Artemis
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,299 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 419 - Follows: 435 - Updated: 5/9/2016 - Published: 10/19/2015 - [Percy J., Chaos, Artemis] Thalia G. - Complete
234 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »