Home Community Books Twilight ThE bEsT oF tHe BeSt: JASPER!
ThE bEsT oF tHe BeSt: JASPER!
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 05-11-07
Founder: party.every.day - Stories: 133 - Followers: 167 - Staff: 3 - id: 45713
Collection of stories centered around Jasper! In Twilight and New Moon you don't really read about Jasper as you would any of the other characters in the book. So here's a C2 community dedicated to him! *Active staff needed. :]

Still Before Nightfall by Mrs. Cope reviews
It was a day like any other, but a different hunger left Jasper unquieted. When every battle is won before it is started, what importance does peace hold?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,494 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/26/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Waning Crescent by Jen-Inks reviews
Jasper's story- more in-depth. The day to day struggle-leaving Charlotte and Peter, knowing the horrible things they still do- vile Maria. "You have abandoned the few you protected- you brought them to her, it is your fault"
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,721 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/25/2010 - Published: 3/15/2009 - Jasper
Godforsaken Memoirs by Chaney reviews
Jasper doesn't remember his humanity much, but he remembers the change with clarity, and the killer he's become. "If I was alive, I wished for death. If I was dead, I wished for redemption." JPOV, pre-Twilight
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,273 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/22/2009 - Jasper, Maria - Complete
Change Heartache Into Courage by Pixiestick-cc reviews
The battle with Victoria and her Newborns resulted in the death of two vampires of the Cullen clan. Can those left behind ever find solace again? Jasper/Bella pairing. A slow build, but well worth the wait! Rated T/Soft M. Sparkle Award Winner. R&R!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 57 - Words: 143,031 - Reviews: 1504 - Favs: 922 - Follows: 506 - Updated: 5/26/2010 - Published: 2/12/2009 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
Needed Mercy by CooLibrarian reviews
Jasper hears Maria has changed, when curosity drives him and Alice to her new coven. When Jasper shows up unexpectedly Maria tries to seek his forgivness. Does Jasper have what it takes to forgive her?
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 35,420 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/25/2011 - Published: 3/12/2010 - Maria, Jasper - Complete
Paper Cut by TwilightCakes reviews
Jasper never thought that a paper cut would change his life, or the lives of the people around him so drastically. Bella Swan's birthday party scene from New Moon, but through Jasper's thirsty eyes.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 21,545 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 7/3/2010 - Published: 5/1/2010 - Jasper, Edward - Complete
Burning Alive by Crimson Love20 reviews
Has anyone ever thought about what Jasper had to go through when Edward came back after he told Bella he was leaving? This is Jasper's take on Edward leaving Bella. This is the pain he went through, all the while knowing he had caused it. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,265 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/22/2009 - Jasper - Complete
Singularity by Openhome reviews
She woke with no memory and had no maker. All she knew was thirst, and all she brought was death. Yet she had a choice. This is the complete story of Alice from her entry into the asylum to meeting Jasper. It is T for vampire violence, no sexual content.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 34 - Words: 162,644 - Reviews: 561 - Favs: 810 - Follows: 192 - Updated: 4/20/2010 - Published: 8/12/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
That Which I Cannot Live Without by OliviaJane reviews
Touch, such a simple act that we all take for granted until the touch of the one we love, the one who owns our heart and soul, is threatened with being taken away from us forever. ONE-SHOT AU/AH/CANNON PAIRING. My "For the Love of Jasper" Contest Entry.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,871 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 10/17/2009 - Published: 8/24/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
As Do I by Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit reviews
He has always seen them as individuals save for the day he got married. Jasper sees his family as just that. Jasper POV. Please read and review.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 964 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/15/2009 - Jasper - Complete
My Savior by Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit reviews
Alice and Jasper take a ride on Jasper's Ducati and spend some quality time alone with each other. Purely Fluff! Please read and review.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,365 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/6/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Call Me Crazy by La-Garce-Fille reviews
So maybe I have lost my mind. If getting my Alice was a product of doing so, then, by all means, call me crazy. AlicexJasper, oneshot
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,764 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 12 - Published: 1/3/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Tipping the Odds by Sasha1215 reviews
[OneShot]Jasper reflects on his struggles, his life, and the only thing that really matters. [JasperXAlice]
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,027 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/21/2006 - Complete
In the Dark by paper.creations reviews
Jasper Whitlock is the newest employee at the Brookfield Institution for the Mentally Unstable. But on his first day on the job, he breaks the most important rule: 'Don't talk to the patients'. And even worse, he finds himself attracted to one
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 28,788 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 181 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 5/16/2009 - Published: 11/23/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Jasper in Jazz Band by paper.creations reviews
Alice liked school,so Jasper would join her as best he could.But because he posed to be a year older than her,their schedules didn’t always match,and today was one of those times.Because here Jasper sat,in Band,without Alice-Cullen's in Classes Sequence
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 879 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/17/2009 - Jasper, Angela - Complete
The Star Quilt by Minisinoo reviews
COWBOYS & INDIANS sequel. In the wake of their road-trip to Texas, Leah and Jasper have formed a nascent family -- but where does that leave Alice? And after all that's happened to Leah, can she still hope for even an approximation of normal life?
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,727 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 25 - Published: 7/9/2009 - Alice, Leah - Complete
No Refill One Moment Until Destiny by TikiTyler9 reviews
One shot. A brief look at Alice's moment before it all changed. One rainy evening in Philly. One purpose. One decision that saved a monster.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,467 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Hope by Aerial312 reviews
Jasper follows Alice from the diner, and finds himself questioning many things about himself.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,764 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
A Rash and Bloody Deed by Aerial312 reviews
Jasper slips up for the first time after he and Alice join the Cullens.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,378 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/20/2009 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
The Pull of Polaris by XFauxAfflictionX reviews
This is the tale of Jasper Whitlock from Stephanie Meyer's Eclipse as seen through his eyes.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 57,064 - Reviews: 171 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 1/5/2009 - Published: 12/19/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Amputated at the Neck by Minisinoo reviews
An empath's thoughts about a telepath. Jasper's private concerns regarding Edward and Bella as they race towards marriage.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,814 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 446 - Follows: 51 - Published: 3/30/2008 - Complete
Cowboys & Indians by Minisinoo reviews
Lessons on the road in a journey through time. Existentialism, a Texas pow-wow, a '67 Mustang, a bar brawl, Pocahontas, and Jack Kerouac. Sometimes, family is chosen, even if they're not who we expect. Jasper, Leah & Seth, Edward
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 19,891 - Reviews: 264 - Favs: 527 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 2/19/2009 - Published: 7/29/2008 - Jasper, Leah - Complete
Say All I Need by reincarnatedcrazybutterfly reviews
SONGFIC. Noncanon. Set in New Moon, three months after Edward left, Bella was taking a drive when she noticed a CD left in her not-yet-destroyed stereo. Deciding to listen to it, she hears a familiar voice singing a song that was definitely for her.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,422 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 2/4/2010 - Published: 6/15/2008 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Just Say by reincarnatedcrazybutterfly reviews
NOMINATED at the Indie Twific Awards.“What if we’re not meant to be with each other as well?” Bella asked. “So?” Jasper replied. “Um…” “Then make a mistake with me.” He whispered. Complimentary Story to the oneshot songfic, SAY ALL I NEED.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 25 - Words: 53,492 - Reviews: 498 - Favs: 428 - Follows: 138 - Updated: 2/4/2010 - Published: 6/21/2008 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Destiny Awaits by Midnight Seductress reviews
After Twilight. When Alice leaves to find her future, Bella makes a her a promise that will change everything.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 25 - Words: 169,045 - Reviews: 2704 - Favs: 2,141 - Follows: 1,836 - Updated: 8/10/2009 - Published: 3/16/2009 - Bella, Jasper
92 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »