Home Community Games Secret/Legend of Mana Elazul and the Herorine, Lapis Laluzi Knight and the Artificer Sprite
Elazul and the Herorine, Lapis Laluzi Knight and the Artificer Sprite
Follow .
Focus: Games Secret/Legend of Mana, Since: 09-17-06
Founder: Deadly Night Angel - Stories: 29 - Followers: 4 - id: 37037
A C2 community about the favorite pairings ElazulHerorine. Any who wants to join can email me or write it in the reviews.

Tears for the Many by Green Bunny reviews
LoM. Elazul/Heroine. Set near the end of the Teardrop Crystal arc with the Heroine choosing Pearl to accompany her. What happened and what followed of the sprite who shed tears for the many.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 14,188 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/15/2011 - Published: 5/28/2010
Seiken Densetu 4: The Legend of Mana by Yukito-sama reviews
Lethia is pulled deeper in to a world she thought she knew everything about. She comes to the aid of many people and saves many lives, but there is more in store for her. Lethia must save the creator of her world and defend it against anything, but she
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,473 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/4/2003
LOM: More Than a Scene by Niana Kuonji reviews
I can't think up a summary. Set after Elazul's wounding at Sandra's hands, our heroine and those around her have a chance to prove themselves as more than just characters in a scene.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,393 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/27/2006 - Complete
Legend by delusionment reviews
-Legend of Mana- Pearl and Elazul tell the younger Jumi generation the story of a woman’s bravery and the sparkle that allowed her to save the Jumi, defeat the dragon Drakonis, and stop the war between humans and fairies. -one-shot-
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 739 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/18/2007 - Complete
My Life, with a Jumi Knight by TwilightLegend reviews
WARNING: Spoilers to LoM. What do you get when you have a really bored Legend of Mana fan with nothing to do, and is craving an ExH pairing? This! Through the eyes of Terra, the Heroine, witness her adventures and life...with the Jumi.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,810 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/6/2008 - Published: 6/1/2008
Descent of Mana: The Lost Swords by Tiamat42 reviews
A young woman wakes up in the woods with two empty sword sheaths, and only a vague feeling that her name might be Ren. LoM. Ch 29: Involving a trip out of the Underworld. Twenty lucre surcharge per piece of emotional baggage brought along.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 29 - Words: 195,775 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 12/11/2009 - Published: 6/15/2007
Do You Have A Heart? by Seonaid Mist reviews
The heroine confronts Elazul with the ever nagging question in her mind. And Elazul wonders what in the world he did. Heroine and Elazul randomness. A gift to the people who probably wants to kill me now. O.O
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,907 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 18 - Published: 5/15/2007 - Complete
Lost and Found by AnonGirl88 reviews
The heroine Venetia's thoughts when searching for the injured Elazul. Takes place before/during Two Pearls event
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,267 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/27/2009 - Complete
The Story by LadyOfTheBlackWaters reviews
A twinkling consciousness became a star which sparkled in the night and banished the darkness. The Mana Goddess acquired consciousness by gazing into the light of that sun. She made Fa’Diel, a great land, but so far an empty one. Imporant Message!
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,385 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/2/2009 - Published: 10/18/2008
Sleep Walking by Mookiexx reviews
Random ElazulxHeroine fluff. Elazul awakes one morning to find HER in his bed. WHAT SORT OF NONSENSE IS THIS? Oneshot.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,901 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/29/2009 - Complete
Chapter of Jumi by Mookiexx reviews
A story following the adventures of a Jumi and his certain heroine companion.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,090 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/23/2009
If Only by hUeS -of- h a z e l reviews
[LoM] 'I think I might love you, you know. And I think you may feel the same way about me, too. I think, I think, I think. I think I think too much.' Love, friendship, and the purity of one's heart, as our heroine's best friend lies dying next to her.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,332 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/1/2006 - Complete
A Knight to a Dragon by Deadly Night Angel reviews
After two weeks from battling Drakonis with Sierra and Larc, Artemis Heroine competes in the battle tournament in Bejeweled City. When Elazul notices his feelings, a potion turns him into a Kid Dragon! Will he turn to normal and tell her his feelings?
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,655 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/27/2007 - Published: 9/22/2006
Cores for Moons by elazarah reviews
Florina's core is mistakenly taken for a tako bug. Another trade must be in order to regain the core. What does Elazul have to do with it? Apparently everything...i hope this proves worthy of your time! reviews please! Chapetr 3 is up! thank you!
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,446 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/31/2006 - Published: 9/3/2005
Perfect Fantasy: Legends of Mana by Ninth Lady reviews
Phoenecia meets up with Elazul as they attempt to discover the secrets of Fa'Diel.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,524 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/29/2001
The Fate of Love by Feyth reviews
SD4/ Legend of Mana fic: After the quest "Teardrop Stone", the heroine finds the Sword of Mana. Will she allow fate to guide her to the Mana Tree, or is something holding her back? A short, sweet heroine/Elazul romance.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,145 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/30/2002
Children of Mana by Reveric Tigeress reviews
All of the characters of LoM and more are thrown in to a maelstrom of adventures as our heroine(Miizu) and her brother(Hiinu) try to survive to help one and all.(first Fic for LoM! RR please .)
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,199 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/30/2004 - Published: 1/31/2003
Hoping by DuQaine reviews
Legend of Mana fanfic. One Jumi, One Sprite. One cave, One night. Note the PG rating? Good. Read and Review!
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,084 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/13/2003 - Complete
A Heroine's Love To A Jumi by The Overly-attached Fangirl reviews
[LoM]Urzula (Heroine) was inlove at Elazul but Pearl is stealing Elazul from her! Elazul was inlove with Urzula so Pearl felt jealous. She became Blackpearl and planned to kidnap her... What will happen next? Read to find out. [COMPLETE!]
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,216 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/1/2004 - Published: 4/26/2004 - Complete
Tears for The One by Seonaid Mist reviews
-PROJECT TURNED OVER- Tears were shed for him, so Elazul is ready to take on anything to save his 'bestfriend'. But there's a little problem...a problem that leads to a lot of other problems... 'ElazulxHeroinexEscad ! ' Now THAT's a problem! D:
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 31,929 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/1/2011 - Published: 5/5/2003 - Complete
Eternal Dreams by Ovo reviews
LoM. A relatively short attempt to explain the complexity of Elazul and Athena's relationship. Set during the 'Teardrop' quest.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,635 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/14/2004 - Complete
Love from a Distance by asfghjkl reviews
An account of the heroine's feelings for Elazul, but knowing that she can never have him because of his love for Pearl.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 353 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/23/2004
Blind by Jumi of Citrine reviews
This is a one shot. It's in two chapters, the original now the second chapter , and a rewrite spawned of boredom. The rewrite is slightly more graphic and painful, if you will, so I moved the rating up to T innuendo, slight gore . Enjoy.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,988 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/18/2009 - Published: 11/29/2004 - Complete
Drowned Dreams by Lapis.Blue reviews
(LoM) Elazul comes to Jayd, (the heroine) once again seeking her assistance. One-shot.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,647 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/30/2005 - Complete
It's Her Fault by Grendolen reviews
Elazul realizes that he loves Rose [herorine]. He tells her, and then they fight. Rose is going to cry.
Secret/Legend of Mana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,296 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/25/2005 - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »