Home Community General For Yaoi Lovers, Yaoi Enthusiasts, and Yaoi Fanatics
For Yaoi Lovers, Yaoi Enthusiasts, and Yaoi Fanatics
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-06-07
Founder: Flare Dragoness Reshiram - Stories: 35 - Followers: 15 - Staff: 15 - id: 42122
All the best yaoi fanfiction I you can find here, everything from cute oneshots to steamy lemons to full-fledge stories. PM if you'd like to be a staff member or would like your story on the archive. :)

Shut Up by Shadow Star.EXE reviews
Yaoi, LinkxPit. Giftfic. Rated for language. "Pit, there are three reasons my goddamn erection's not going down and all of them involve you being here, you're naked and you're also soaking wet."
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,872 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/3/2008 - Link, Pit - Complete
The Godling's Enrapture by Cosmic Hostility reviews
Apollo, the legendary sun god. Every girl's dream boy, every other god's envy. But what happens when a new half blood arrives at camp, and Apollo falls head over heels for him? Nothing like seeing a helpless sun god. Slash, ApolloXOC. R&R please!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,811 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/12/2009 - Published: 5/13/2008
Starlight by Cosmic Hostility reviews
Troy Bolton. Hot sexy dude, handsome, popular, and every girls dream. Ryan Evans. Drama king/geek, and only popular if you squint really hard. Who knew they were actually meant for eachother? I certainly didn't. Slash, Tryan, dedicated to Tertiary Genesis
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,600 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/20/2008 - Published: 5/14/2008
My Faithful Lullaby by Cosmic Hostility reviews
Music is referred to as the universal language, a language that can portray emotion like no other, one that can reach to just about anyone. So why does Cedric use it to entrance our favorite magical hero? First one! Slash, HPXCD Enjoy! 12 UP!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 21,170 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 7/27/2008 - Published: 1/23/2008 - Harry P., Cedric D.
Foreign by Cosmic Hostility reviews
He came in the dead of night. They say he's from here, they say he's a Leaf ninja, but why does he seem so foreign? He's so distant, so out there, that noone really knows who he is... YAOI! SasukeXOC, Slight OOCness on Sasuke's part. Chapter 2 coming soon
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,204 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/28/2008 - Published: 6/20/2008 - Sasuke U., Kakashi H.
Lightning by PegasusBoots reviews
Pit hates lightning. Huddled in his room, he wishes for someone to hear him crying. Story is better than summary. Oneshot. MarthPitLink Shounen-ai. Rated T for safety.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,329 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/2/2008 - Complete
Yume No Tsubasa by Alenei reviews
In order for an angel to become mortal, he must have no wings; the only way to do that is to remove them in a harsh manner, a way with no use for mercy. A story of how much someone would do, for the person he loved.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 10,624 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 7/21/2010 - Published: 7/21/2008 - Pit, Link
If You Would Let Me by Kir Sirin reviews
Why are your eyes so tempting? I seem to smile whenever I see your dark face. My heart knows what it shouldn't want, but I can't help it when your hand is against mine. If you would let me, could I stay in your arms a little longer? Dark PitxPit Pit's POV
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 954 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/10/2008 - Dark Pit, Pit - Complete
Kiss the Darkness by Kir Sirin reviews
The job was simple, kill Pit and take his heart to become real. But first, Dark Pit needs the angel to trust and fall in love with him, but Pit's heart already belongs to Ike! And the Darkness might just be falling himself... Dark PitxPit. Slim IkexPit.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 17,684 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/31/2008 - Published: 6/12/2008 - Dark Pit, Pit - Complete
Of Idiots, Crushes, and Nosebleeds by Flare Dragoness Reshiram reviews
Great... I have just succeeded in humiliating myself beyond repair... I'll just wait for the floor to open up and swallow me whole... and the floor's not budging... Link x Pit. Yaoi. Oneshot.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,057 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 14 - Published: 4/16/2008 - Link, Pit - Complete
An ode to my darkness by Soiku-grl reviews
for Shadow Princess 15. Link's thoughts to his darker half LinkDark Link
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 116 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/2/2007 - Dark Link, Link - Complete
It Was Better To Never Love At All by Zelda Rockbell reviews
In modren times, Link is murdered. This is just Darks thoughts. Rated for mention fo rape and nakedness. For Valentines Day. R&R!
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 806 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Published: 2/14/2007 - Dark Link, Link - Complete
The Legend of Romeo and Juliet by DarkLink107 reviews
Dark Link's prank backfires when he ends Link up playing the lead male role in a play he didn't sign up for. However, things only turn for the worst when the shadow's new plan ends him the loss of his best friend. Alternative Endings YaoiNonYaoi.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,702 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/22/2005 - Published: 4/25/2004 - Dark Link, Link - Complete
Shadow by The Last Princess of Hyrule reviews
[A DarkLink fic] Let me tell you how I destroyed the socalled 'pure heart' of the Hero of Time. :Revised:
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,757 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/21/2006 - Link, Dark Link - Complete
Young Love by DarkLink107 reviews
Yaoi Dark Link x Link. When seven years test the childhood love that was cut short by destiny, will the hero and his shadow still hold dearly the memories that made them so happy? Or will they try to make new ones?
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 30,519 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 11/12/2006 - Published: 4/20/2005 - Dark Link, Link
Who Knew? by KittenOfTheShadows reviews
[OneShot][Yoai][LinkxDarkLink][Alternate Universe] After what had happened at the Water Temple, Dark has been watching silently from the shadows, never able to step forwards and speak and someone else speaks first.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,044 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/17/2006 - Dark Link, Link - Complete