Home Community Movies Avengers One Great Big Incestual Family
One Great Big Incestual Family
Follow .
Focus: Movies Avengers, Since: 05-20-13
Founder: forgottenheroes - Stories: 52 - Followers: 13 - id: 107813
Avengers Pairings! This will basically be a big group of all the avengers fanfics I find that have great pairings. There will be a lot of SLASH, some FEMSLASH and some HET pairings. There will probably be a few THREESOMES as well. There will also be great plot lines, spelling and grammar in each story. There will be ONESHOTS and CHAPTERED stories. There will be some crossovers. All ratings, from M to K. All genres, but mostly romance.

Undeniable Plausibility by Nienna Nir reviews
In which the team speculates on the potentially existing romantic relationships between SHIELD assets and Darcy introduces everyone to fandom. Part of the Series: Coulson Lives, but the Avengers might be the death of him.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,533 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 25 - Published: 8/12/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S., Captain America/Steve R., Hulk/Bruce B., Thor - Complete
Working Nine To Five by chaletian reviews
Office!AU for all the team. Clint keeps stealing the office doughnuts in the name of love. Steve Rogers leads his crack team of data analysts to doughnut-winning glory. Well, that's the plan.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,102 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/11/2012 - Complete
Wounded by Henordra reviews
Pre-Slash to Slash. Steve/Tony. Mild SPOILERS for IM3 in final chapter. Five of the times Tony doesn't go to medical and one time he does. 4th in Trust-verse.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,274 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 5/23/2013 - Published: 4/28/2013 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
This 'Love at First Sight' Business by WinterSky101 reviews
Tony, Bruce, and Pepper stay in Steve's apartment, after a scientific mishap in Stark Tower. Truths get out and people realize that others might know more about them than they do themselves. What happens next is up to them. Bruce/Tony, Steve/Pepper.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,755 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 16 - Published: 6/5/2012 - [Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B.] [Captain America/Steve R., Pepper P.] - Complete
I Love You!(No Seriously) by superhusbandfeels reviews
Normally, Tony didn't mind when people fought over him. What bugged him was that it was his TEAMMATES who are currently fighting over him. "He sung me to sleep when I had a nightmare!" "He changed me when I spilled juice all over me!" "He told me he loved me!" "HE SAID THAT TO ALL OF US!" Tony was screwed. Tony x everyone. Competitive avengers. Warnings inside.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 23 - Words: 72,723 - Reviews: 410 - Favs: 582 - Follows: 520 - Updated: 11/29/2014 - Published: 6/12/2013 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S.
Song Bird by TheFallOfGallifrey reviews
Every one has hidden talents. Established Ironhawk.
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 804 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/14/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hawkeye/Clint B. - Complete
Reasons Why, Whether They're Real Or Not by Reyuna Yukimura reviews
In which Tony is slow, has very little self-worth, and thinks that the universe hates him as much as he hates himself. Everyone else is long-suffering, especially Steve, because disproving that notion could take a while. Steve Rogers/Tony Stark.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,847 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 574 - Follows: 87 - Published: 6/24/2012 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Bad Day by Resonae reviews
Trapped in a burning building with limited oxygen on an extremely hot summer day? Clint was having a very bad day. Clint!whump, IronHawk.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,443 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 300 - Follows: 48 - Published: 5/28/2012 - Hawkeye/Clint B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
We Should Live Until We Die by Heart Torn Out reviews
Tony gets sick. Tony is dying. Tony doesn't tell a soul. Eventual Steve/Tony. Pepper/Bruce and Clint/Coulson. Um...major character death and triggers.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,272 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 606 - Follows: 149 - Published: 6/21/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
The One Percent by wigglehead reviews
"You tried to out drink Thor, and then started dancing on the table." Bruce chuckled. "Really? I bet you loved that. Were you trying to shove dollars in my underpants?" Tony winked. "I totally would have done if you'd been wearing any." High School AU. Rated T for language and suggestive themes. Bruce x Tony. Please read and review! THIS STORY IS NOW COMPLETE.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,091 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 5/16/2013 - Published: 4/15/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Metal Heart by tonystarktheautobot reviews
The Avengers struggle to get along as a new enemy approaches, an enemy Tony is dangerously vulnerable to. Saving the world was the easy part; saving each other is much harder. Tony/Bruce, Steve/Thor, Natasha/Pepper, Clint/Coulson
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 181,949 - Reviews: 597 - Favs: 1,054 - Follows: 882 - Updated: 11/9/2013 - Published: 5/15/2012 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Thor, Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
A Poli-Sci With A Taser by fringeperson reviews
Because Darcy is a serious sort of chick beneath all that pop-culture, and there's a reason for it. Clint enjoys finding out, even if it's technically above his clearance level. DC. Oneshot, don't own, complete. Contains violence.
Crossover - Thor & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,048 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 1,165 - Follows: 231 - Published: 1/26/2013 - [Darcy L., Hawkeye/Clint B.] - Complete
It'll Get Better Tomorrow by starlight.moon.princess reviews
...Maybe. The Avengers and the S.H.I.E.L.D team meet, and Phil and Nick discuss the fallout.
Crossover - Avengers & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 888 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 39 - Published: 11/6/2013 - Nick F., P. Coulson - Complete
Protection by LucyToo reviews
From a prompt: five times that Tony and Bruce defended each other, and the one time they didn't have to. Slash.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,569 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 311 - Follows: 63 - Published: 9/2/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
In Waking Moments by ghibli22 reviews
Tony suffers from horrible migraines that put everything in his life on hold when they occur. Bruce and the rest of the team step in to take care of him. Pre-Slash
Avengers - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,756 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 806 - Follows: 170 - Published: 5/17/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Sweet Memories by Trumpeteer34 reviews
As soon as Steve stepped off of the elevator onto the community floor, he was engulfed in a delightful aroma. He paused outside the lift, taken aback, and breathed in the smell. Oh yes, someone was definitely baking. / Pre-Stark Spangled Banner, or a friendship fic. Depends on the lens you want to read through. Fluff!
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,278 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 25 - Published: 1/13/2013 - Hulk/Bruce B., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
You and I, Our Saving Grace by serenelystrange reviews
Tony really needs to sleep. Bruce tells him so. Feelings happen. Told largely from Bruce's mindset. I'm actually kind of happy with this one, so any feedback would mean a lot. Thank you!
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 991 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/22/2012 - Hulk/Bruce B., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Where We Meet by serenelystrange reviews
Written for my friend Steph, who wanted fluffy OT3 / Stark Spangled Banner. So, that is what she got. I apologize for none of the sap. I do apologize for any errors, though. Just a little domestic fluff piece where there's serious snark, gratuitous cuddles, and interior design. Hope you like! :D Tony/Steve/Bruce
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,646 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/2/2012 - Complete
Trouble in Paradise by musicalsarelife reviews
The Avengers go to a resort for a vacation after they save NYC. Thor brings Loki. The team discovers things and deals with personal issues, and find a new threat. Clintasha, eventual Science Boyfriends, sibling Thor and Loki, CoulsonxPepper, really an entire teamfic. Adventure, angst, romance, family. Hits almost everything. X-posted on Tumblr.
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 24,939 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 11/21/2012 - Published: 9/24/2012 - Loki, Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Tony Bear by Frostylock reviews
Just a short One-shot about Tony and Bruce in the kitchen. Established Relationship. Major Fluff
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 445 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/10/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
Tastes Like You (Only Sweeter) by Crystal Volcheck reviews
"It can't be normal for to start falling in love with someone after sleeping with them more than once." Tony Stark knows he's messed up, daddy issues are only the tip of the ice-burg. And after a communication error with Steve over their 'relationship' he's left shattered and Bruce has to pick up the pieces. Science Boyfriends with one sided Stony; Friend to Lovers
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,599 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/4/2012 - [Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B.] Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
Something New by jory7elefant reviews
Tony, Bruce, and Steve all try to kiss each other at the same time. Kind of hot, but mostly just funny. Stark Spangled Banner
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 616 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/16/2013 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B., Captain America/Steve R. - Complete
Stony, Couches, and Shopping by Wrena Wolfkin reviews
Steve is tired of the old squeaky couch Tony has and Tony won't go shopping alone. So Tony and Steve head to the store to get a new couch leading to some funny situations for viewers. Oneshot. (Funnier than description sounds)
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,343 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 41 - Published: 3/20/2013 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S. - Complete
Perspectives Of Acceptance by Vilmarix reviews
Stark would do anything to prove to Dr.Banner, that Hulk wasn't only a green rage monster. Bruce/Tony, Hulk/Tony, Pre-Slash, Fluff, Protective Hulk, Insightful Tony.
Avengers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,159 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 462 - Follows: 85 - Published: 7/13/2012 - Iron Man/Tony S., Hulk/Bruce B. - Complete
New Boundaries by Henordra reviews
Slash. Steve/Tony. Steve and Tony's relationship moves forwards. 5th in Trust-verse
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,957 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 23 - Published: 7/4/2013 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Jarvis - Complete
33 | Page 1 2 Next »