Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto The Home of NaruHina
The Home of NaruHina
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 05-22-15
Founder: starfireten - Stories: 240 - Followers: 32 - id: 120152
Hi guys! I believe that we need a little more NaruHina communities in here, so here we are! I hope you all enjoy this and like it! :D So far..twenty two followers! :D Also if anyone has any suggestions for stories that need to be on here, please PM me because I wanna get you guys involved!

Yes, Naruto, It's Your Wedding Day by Mists reviews
The final installment of the "Yes, Naruto" series! The day of Naruto and Hinata's wedding has finally arrived! Will it go off without a hitch? Nope, of course not! But will Naruto and his friends be able to solve everything in time? Romance and humor galore! NaruHina and Sasuke/Sakura! Please enjoy!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,630 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 2/23/2017 - Published: 2/15/2017 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] [Sasuke U., Sakura H.] - Complete
Your Hand In Mine by spyder-m reviews
My contributions to Naruhina Week, 2017. Individual summaries inside. Day 7, Fireworks: They filtered through her vision, shocks of warm, vibrant colour. An endless blue sky in his piercing gaze, soft and familiar, captivating her attention. Flickers of orange and yellow cut through her peripheral, shining bright and passionate.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,767 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 1/14/2017 - Published: 1/8/2017 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] - Complete
Walking Beside You by Hunnybee reviews
That day, was the day Hyuuga Hinata decided, that Uzumaki Naruto would no longer simply be walking past her.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,550 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 30 - Published: 12/13/2010 - Naruto U., Hinata H. - Complete
Naruto: The Seven Seas of Love by LittleShadowSpinner reviews
After making a stop at Port Konoha, Captain Naruto and his Co-Captain Sasuke set out sailing once again. Things are a little strange aboard the ship, and things get even stranger when two women come tumbling out of some of their goods. What could this mean? AU. Pirates, swords, adventure, romance, and a little bit of seasickness. Or is that love? NaruHina SasuSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 27,501 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 12/26/2016 - Published: 3/17/2016 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] [Sasuke U., Sakura H.]
i and love and you by ember53608 reviews
you and me, we flew. [blank period.]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,343 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/31/2016 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] Hanabi H. - Complete
my heart is home is where you are by ember53608 reviews
it's been so long since he held her like this. the scratch of his stubble under her fingers makes her think, this is home. [boruto movie.]
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,034 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/28/2016 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] - Complete
love, lavender, and everything else in between by ember53608 reviews
they take her back to painted streets and petty wars, to love for the first time in a place beyond the moon. [post-canon drabbles.]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 15 - Words: 10,822 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 12/9/2016 - Published: 8/5/2015 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] - Complete
The One with the Bikini by akiratalesxo reviews
Hinata is in a particularly humiliating predicament, and nothing could possibly have made it worse. Except for a giddy blonde boy…
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,859 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 18 - Published: 11/20/2016 - Naruto U., Hinata H. - Complete
Stars in Her Eyes by akiratalesxo reviews
As he finds himself wondering back from a mission on his birthday, he found himself overwhelmed by the image of a girl with stars in her eyes in his daydreams. Naruhina Fluff.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,894 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/25/2016 - Naruto U., Hinata H. - Complete
Naruto's Lullaby by myheartbelongstoaboywithalimp reviews
It's Naruto's turn to deal with a restless Boruto and when all other methods fail, there is only one more thing he can do: sing. Songfic. Oneshot. Naruhina. Family!fluff. (Song: The Jinchuuriki Song) The cover is not mine, so all credit goes to the creator, rightfully so.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,581 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 9/27/2018 - Published: 11/30/2016 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] Boruto U., Himawari U. - Complete
Sunshine Days by Kebchii reviews
Random Day 18: Electricity's out! However, Boruto's not only afraid of the dark?
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 15,047 - Reviews: 291 - Favs: 606 - Follows: 557 - Updated: 4/22/2017 - Published: 11/7/2014 - [Hinata H., Naruto U.] Boruto U., Himawari U.
The Last 30 Memories by AvengeHer12 reviews
Hyuga, Hinata is sad when her husband, Uzumaki, Naruto, is away before their 15th anniversary. With help from her sensei Sarutobi, Kurenai, she is able to relive their love story and rekindles hope. This is an unofficial novelization of "Naruto: The Last Movie." The author does not claim rights to the Naruto franchise; ongoing.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 17,618 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 8/7/2017 - Published: 11/4/2016 - Naruto U., Hinata H., Kurenai Y.
A Place in the Sun by AvengeHer12 reviews
"Just like how her name means, 'a place in the sun,' she, too, had a place in my heart." Two years had passed since the Fourth Great Shinobi War had ended and Hinata decides to give chocolates to Naruto on Valentine's Day, but they go missing. How will Naruto realize she's the one for him? Complete; Naruto and other respective copyrights belong to Kishimoto, Masashi.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,993 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/28/2016 - Naruto U., Sakura H., Ino Y., Hinata H. - Complete
The First Words Echo by Uzumakiflame reviews
She doesn't know what She's doing. She's a goddamn echo, repeating this same damn cycle and ringing in my ears, oblivious to everything and everyone else, but the sound she creates. NaruHina songfic. Echo by Trapt.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,124 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/22/2016 - Naruto U., Hinata H. - Complete
Happy Valentine's Day Naruto by AlphaMike369 reviews
Iruka has a special Valentine's Day activity.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,850 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/26/2016 - Naruto U., Hinata H. - Complete
Nursing by WaterLilyKairi reviews
"Daddy, why do you like nursing?" Such an innocent question.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 627 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 32 - Published: 5/13/2016 - Naruto U., Hinata H., Boruto U. - Complete
By Your side by Tia-Chan18 reviews
He didn't deserve her, but she thought differently. It was she who didn't deserve him.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,308 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/5/2014 - Naruto U., Hinata H. - Complete
A Hyuuga's Honor by Elphaba818 reviews
Mulan AU - Hinata Hyuuga is the failed heiress of the Hyuuga clan, but when her injured father is drafted to fight in the Fourth Great Ninja War, she disguises herself as a boy to take his place. As she fights to regain her lost honor for her clan, she is enraptured by her blonde, blue-eyed captain, who reminds her of someone from her past. NaruHina
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 307,170 - Reviews: 294 - Favs: 527 - Follows: 316 - Updated: 7/26/2016 - Published: 3/22/2016 - [Hinata H., Naruto U.] - Complete
breaking free by visionary wonder reviews
[NaruHina] [Chapter Fic] When Hinata finally learned Naruto's first name, she was already on the back of his motorcycle and head over heels. [AU]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,791 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 4/5/2016 - Published: 3/29/2016 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Sakura H., Hinata H.
Fridge-Magnetting by Ikathy reviews
As the dictionary states: to fridge-magnet v. intr. To communicate with busy shinobi in a simple way. NarutoHinata
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 547 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/17/2016 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] - Complete
Orange and Lavender by Reading-Bennie reviews
A collection of one shots for Naruhina month 2016. Ratings will vary.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 25 - Words: 15,060 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 10/5/2016 - Published: 1/30/2016 - Naruto U., Hinata H.
Hero's Heart by TheAnimeFicWriter reviews
The Great War is over and everything is where it should. Actually, not everything. Naruto's dream of becoming Hokage is yet to be realized so hopefully he musters the strength and support from a special someone.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,448 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 3/9/2016 - Published: 12/2/2015 - Naruto U., Hinata H. - Complete
Stranger Things Have Happened by xHinaLovex reviews
The first time we met you accidentally saw me in my underwear and then ended up fighting my boyfriend for my honor until someone called the police. Rated T for foul language and some suggestive themes.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,847 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 45 - Published: 3/16/2016 - [Hinata H., Naruto U.] Toneri Ō. - Complete
Yes, Naruto, Propose by Mists reviews
Sequel to "Yes, Naruto, Everyone Knew" and "Little Things." It's been a little over a year since their first date, and Naruto feels it's finally time for him to propose! How do all of his friends and family discover his plans? And will they be more of a help than a hindrance? Well you'll just have to read and find out! Lots of NaruHina and some Sasuke/Sakura. Complete!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 51,854 - Reviews: 225 - Favs: 292 - Follows: 242 - Updated: 7/1/2016 - Published: 8/21/2015 - [Naruto U., Hinata H.] [Sasuke U., Sakura H.] - Complete
The Fox Umbrella's Luck by starfireten reviews
Got inspired by a Tumblr post. Hope you all enjoy it! Prompt: "It's pouring with rain and there's space under your umbrella au"
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 772 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/20/2016 - Naruto U., Hinata H. - Complete
176 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »