Home Community General Calling all OC's
Calling all OC's
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-31-15
Founder: TheyAllStartOutOrdinary - Stories: 21 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 2 - id: 120280
I am trying something new, a community! A small community where OC's can stand up and battle the evil. Or even join the evil. Ratings rate from K-T. Only OC stories. New to this, many things may go wrong tell me in PM if I am doing anything wrong. :3

The blackout by TheyAllStartOutOrdinary reviews
5 months after Ezra joined the crew, he caught a cold. But that wasn't the only thing odd. The power source died in the ghost and now the ship was in a blackout. Ezra managed to get choppers but now the droid was powered down. 1 month after Elizabeth joined the crew, she realized a way to get chopper back. She has a friend with a power source! Will it work? Find out in this short!
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,879 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/10/2015 - Published: 4/9/2015 - Kanan J., Ezra B., C1-10PR, OC - Complete
A New Beginning by TheyAllStartOutOrdinary reviews
On a normal day of Lothal, all is not what it seems for the rebels as they are being watched. A girl joins the group of rebels temporarily while later meeting a dark figure. Introducing himself as the Inquisitor, The girl was then kidnapped and hypnotized. Will she fall? Or will she rise as a true rebel?
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 11 - Words: 10,363 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/11/2015 - Published: 3/25/2015 - Kanan J., Ezra B., Hera S., OC - Complete
conquer the fears by TheyAllStartOutOrdinary reviews
Elizabeth has grown more and more used to the force. Kanan, on the other hand still believes she doesn't have the potential to become a Jedi. On one dangerous task, Elizabeth is determined to change Kanan's mind. she must face her greatest fears in the abandoned Jedi temple. But she doesn't have any fears... Right?
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,127 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/23/2015 - Published: 4/14/2015 - Kanan J., Ezra B., G. Orrelios/Zeb, Sabine W. - Complete
The story of Ivory Moore by TheyAllStartOutOrdinary reviews
Ivory Moore is a Jade green eyed ordinary girl that stands on the sidelines as she watches her best friend Elizabeth, take on the empire with no one but her new Jedi family. But not all meets the eye with this dirty blonde haired hyper girl. Who exactly is she? Her parents force her to join the empire and she reluctantly agrees, but she has a few tricks up her sleeve.
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,262 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/19/2015 - Published: 4/26/2015 - Ezra B., OC, Sabine W., Agent Kallus - Complete
The story of Isabella Mandale by TheyAllStartOutOrdinary reviews
Isabella is a twelve year old girl that when young, immediately became force sensitive. But something went wrong as she began to age. She began to become stronger with the force. Now, she cant control it. She was Sent into exile within every world and now lives in a cave. Its up to the four Jedi and Padawan, Ezra, Elizabeth, Kanan, and Ivory to save and help her control the force.
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,957 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/6/2015 - Published: 5/21/2015 - Kanan J., Ezra B., Stromtroopers, OC
One More? by ezraSWrebels reviews
Ezra re-meets an old friend from his past. He didn't want her around, afraid that the other would disapprove of her. So he lied to the other that he didn't know who she was, however Ezra finds himself helping her to survive and protecting her from The Inquisitor grasp. Will she live or will she died in pain and a haunting past? Will she join the good side or fall to the dark side?
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 26 - Words: 18,548 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 12/2/2018 - Published: 1/16/2015 - Kanan J., Ezra B., Inquisitor, OC - Complete
Darkness can Spread by ezraSWrebels reviews
Being alone for eight years has already taken its toll on Ezra, but being alone again might break him. After a failed mission, Ezra's crew has no choice but to give in to the Empire. Making them the new dark forces, but after everything they have done for Ezra he can't just go on without them. Will Ezra be able to bring his family back or will he himself give into the dark side?
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,250 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 12/1/2015 - Published: 4/25/2015 - Ezra B., Kanan J., Sabine W., Hera S.
First Time in Forever by HamatoDani27 reviews
Victoria is a girl who has never experienced the magic of snow days. So when she travels to Burgess in Pennysylvania, a town that homed a certain winter spirit, all that will change...
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 15,974 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/29/2018 - Published: 3/7/2015 - [Jack Frost, OC] Jamie
The force in you by TheUltimateAngela reviews
The crew of the Ghost arrive to a very unfamous planet,but some things are wrong...especially with Ezra, they never expect that his young member have dangerous enemies, Ezra gets kidnapped by a gang...wait, why Ezra knows them? and why is the Inquisitor there? This is my first FanFiction, It s marked T just in case, VeryProtective!Ghostcrew, The front don t belong to me.
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,305 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 1/26/2015 - Published: 10/27/2014
Faith and Trust by Sarah-Q reviews
Thanks to the unexpected attack of Somnus, the Spirit of Sleep, the Guardians have been asleep for almost 100 years. When they wake, the world has lost all faith and hope in fairy tales and magic. North, Bunny, Sandy and Tooh are ready to concede, but Jack will not give in that easy. He finds the last light and together they need to bring back the world's happiness and light.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,424 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/3/2015 - Published: 3/19/2015 - Jack Frost, Jamie, Pitch, OC
Frostbite by HaileyQuinn reviews
My name is Emily and I love the cold. That's why I didn't mind when we moved to the small town of Burgess. My mother and father had just split up and the fact that my grandparents lived there was a big part of the move as well. Sure I had to say goodbye to my best and only friend but such is life. The move shouldn't affect me, right? That idea changed the moment I met Jack Frost...
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,909 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 12/18/2015 - Published: 1/8/2015 - [Jack Frost, OC]
Kingdom Hearts: Light Within The Dark by TheShadowHunterXIII reviews
An Alternative Universe of Kingdom Hearts. I have seen Aqua trapped in the Realm of Darkness for years. Seeing the girl trapped there with no hope or salvation, makes my heart ache. In this story, I have decided to set myself on a journey to find and rescue Aqua from her terrible fate.
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 50 - Words: 166,133 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 10/2/2015 - Published: 12/20/2014 - Aqua, OC - Complete
the element goddesses by wakkowarnerlover1 reviews
what happens when you have the ninja, 5 girls with the same elemental powers as the ninja and a new evil. you have the greatest ninjago fanfic ever. Need 3 OCS even though story says 2
Ninjago - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 3,821 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/15/2013 - Published: 2/9/2013 - Cole, Kai
Living as One At Last by DiamondBubbles02 reviews
Son. Don't go to Dragon Island until I give the word," Stoick warned Hiccup. Hiccup nodded, but as soon as his dad's back was turned he and Toothless flew over there... "Who are you!" Hiccup demanded. The girl drew her bow. "Depends... Who are you..."
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,830 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5/10/2015 - Published: 5/3/2015 - Astrid, Hiccup, OC
I'll Be Your Guide by I am a Ridaa reviews
When one is best friends with a magical creature, anything can happen. For the past six years, Penn Zero has been living with a fairy who doesn't remember anything about her past. Now, they are about to be working in a team as part-time heroes. Verge is to make sure she watches over her hero and be the best "fairy guide" she can be. (OC insert story)
Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 48 - Words: 217,789 - Reviews: 177 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 4/14/2019 - Published: 4/22/2015 - Penn Z., OC, Boone W., Sashi K. - Complete
Three Spare Keys to the X-blade by sailorsenshi13 reviews
Brittany, Alison, and Molly are three ordinary girls who were raised on Earth by Sora and Kairi. They each discover that their origins are quite different from what they had been told. Brittany, daughter of Riku. Alison, daughter of Xehanort. Molly, daughter of... well Sora and Kairi. They get separated and secrets come out. This is one fic you won't want to miss out on.
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 139 - Words: 105,058 - Reviews: 350 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 11/2/2017 - Published: 5/28/2014 - Sora, Kairi, Xehanort, OC
Eclipse of the Heart by FadedPhantom reviews
Aila's life on Earth had always seemed normal. However, when she suddenly finds herself stranded in a world she thought only existed in a game, she becomes a part of an adventure that is anything but ordinary. During KH2.
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 72 - Words: 794,061 - Reviews: 1203 - Favs: 626 - Follows: 522 - Updated: 6/30/2018 - Published: 9/10/2008 - Sora, Axel, Demyx, OC - Complete
Kung Fu Panda: The Pendant of Diànyuán by animatedfangirl21101 reviews
It is time for a human girl to show the world what she can do. Entrusted with the power of a special pendant, she is taken to the world of Kung Fu Panda. she now has the power to change her path and the fate of those around her. But she might find out more about herself than she wishes to know. This is my first so please only constructive criticism. THANK YOU for reading.
Kung Fu Panda - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,722 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/4/2015 - Published: 8/22/2014 - Po, Shifu, OC
Star Wars Rebels: May the Force be with You by animatedfangirl21101 reviews
When a young cadet runs away from the Empire, she finds refuge with an old friend and his new family. Having to deal with her past and being accepting of her present, she must fight for a better future. Rating might change in future. Stupid summary, but please don't be harsh. Be constructive. Thanks for reading.
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,742 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/19/2015 - Published: 1/28/2015 - Kanan J., Ezra B., Inquisitor, OC
Star Wars Rebels: Just in Time by animatedfangirl21101 reviews
After Ezra gets hurt on a mission, he is sentenced to stay on the Ghost while the rest of the crew heads out. Only problem: The Ghost crew gets captured. With an injury and no crew to support him, can Ezra find the right help just in time to save his family? (collaboration with ezraSWrebels) Please be constructive and thanks for reading.
Star Wars Rebels - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 35,867 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 5/30/2015 - Published: 2/28/2015