Home Community Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers ~Hetalia x Reader~
~Hetalia x Reader~
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers, Since: 03-26-12
Founder: Nika565 - Stories: 478 - Followers: 86 - Staff: 2 - id: 99203
Because I have yet to see a community for them. Any country at all. Whatever I like and/or am able to find. Feel free to suggest any I might not have. Please PM me if you would like to be a staff member!

The Love Boat by TheElephantMaster reviews
{Mafia!Romano X Reader} With Lovino flirting, Alfred joking and Francis teasing, this cruise vacation definitely has it all! How is this week of visiting plenty of cosmopolitan places across the Mediterranean going to end? Human AU.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,983 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 3/13/2016 - Published: 12/11/2015 - S. Italy/Romano, America, France
Vargas Multiplied by TheElephantMaster reviews
{Italy family X Reader} A perverted little fic about you and the "Macaroni family": Grandpa Rome, Romano, Veneziano and Seborga. Lime content beware! Human AU.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,434 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/12/2015 - N. Italy, S. Italy/Romano, Ancient Rome, Seborga - Complete
Deadly Attraction: 2pAmerica x Reader x America by YourHero213 reviews
Reader was a normal girl living a perfect life. That is, until her foster parents began treating her like an annoyance. Now she's met Allen—mysterious. Rebellious. Gun-obsessed. But he loves her, and he won't let anyone get between them; not even her best friend, Alfred, and especially not her parents. Then he gives her a choice: Him... or them. Who will she choose? [AU.]
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 14 - Words: 64,258 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 7/7/2015 - Published: 8/17/2014 - America, Parallel America - Complete
dark france my precious teacher's pet by Luli-cat reviews
every teacher has a pet student and every man has a soul mate, but those things are totally different from each other...right?. Francis is Michelle's exchange french teacher that just can't help to consent his precious little "pet" but...to what point is he capable of going to have her by his side?. warning: dark, obsessive and snapped France
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 30 - Words: 67,825 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 3/26/2019 - Published: 6/15/2014 - Complete
I'm Not a Winter Kind of Cat by princessamaterasu reviews
Normal girls don't turn into cats, but I'm not a normal girl. Living with Matthew was the best choice I ever made. He doesn't care that I transform when I get scared or have an irrational fear if water. But what happens when the first snowflakes start to fall? Canada x Neko!Reader
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,978 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 7/14/2014 - Published: 7/7/2014 - America, Canada - Complete
Denmark x Reader - Not What He Meant by RapunzelInTheSnow reviews
Reader-chan is a busker...
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,204 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/15/2013 - Norway, Denmark
Only At the Pet Store by moot3100 reviews
You've just gotten a new job at the pet store in the mall. Ever since you've arrived, some strange customers have made theirway through, all foreign. Will they win your heart? Hetalia x Reader Hetalia/Reader Rated T to be safe. Please Comment!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,869 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 7/22/2013 - Published: 4/7/2013 - S. Italy/Romano, Japan, England/Britain, France
Hetalia Senior Scotland x Sophmore Reader- She's A Rebel by Iaminbigtrouble reviews
You and Scotland meet and don't get along at first...but then things start to change.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,048 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 38 - Published: 7/3/2013 - Scotland
Hetalia Academy: School of the World by Lesly-chan reviews
Hetalia Academy, a school for special children to come and represent their country. What happens when you're accepted into this prestigeous academy? We shall find out! I only own my OC, Mexico, and well...technically you, the reader Reader-Insert Hetalia x reader
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,413 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 66 - Published: 7/23/2012
Reunion (Hetalia England x Reader) by Dreampainter97 reviews
Arthur is waiting for his beloved to arrive from a long separation, and fluff ensues.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,513 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 20 - Published: 10/17/2013 - England/Britain - Complete
Reader X Greece: My Greek god by CrikeyItsLauren reviews
Because Greece is amazing and so are cats! The Hetalia x Reader series!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,341 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 23 - Published: 4/27/2013
PrussiaxPopular Reader:Kill All Your Friends by lokiiero reviews
Prussia x Popular!Reader- A Romeo and Juliet story. Will almost, NOT CLOSE but almost become a lemon(not happy about that!), yet more fluff(fluff is better!), though i'm not intending on one(the lemon...just no). ALso, fighting like you're being chased by Chuck Norris. You belong to Prussia. Prussia belongs to Hetalia. Hetalia belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya. Heta-ception! /shot/
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,551 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 7/2/2015 - Published: 11/21/2012 - Prussia
Dreams and Reality by Riku Snowy San reviews
Hetalia x Reader! You meet up with the countries one day...just what adventures will they bring you on? Possible romance...request to see what countries you want to have a special moment with ;) Reviews are appreciated! First novel and xReader fic! Please check it out!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 687 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 35 - Published: 2/8/2013
A Mermaid's Tale by princessamaterasu reviews
The first rule of being a mermaid is don't get caught. The second is don't fall in love with humans. Somehow I managed to do both when I get dragged aboard the Queen Lady in a fish net by some grungy looking guys with swords. That can only mean one thing. Pirates... Mermaid!Reader x Pirate!England
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 79,457 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 5/16/2014 - Published: 2/7/2014 - England/Britain - Complete
Dating the World: Country x Reader by YourHero213 reviews
Living in the world of Hetalia isn't always easy for Reader. There's America challenging her to drinking contests, rumors going around that China likes her, England's several different personas flying all over the place; not to mention Romano's been going all tsundere on her & the BTT's practically been fighting for her attention. Oh, and those damn 2Ps just won't leave her alone.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 55 - Words: 313,028 - Reviews: 831 - Favs: 458 - Follows: 389 - Updated: 8/27/2015 - Published: 12/29/2013 - England/Britain, America, China, Parallel Nations
Spain x Reader: La Tomatina by Lilith Love reviews
You, the reader, have gone to Spain to participate in the annual event, La Tomatina. What happens when a random man gives his phone number and tells you to call him? SpainxReader I do not own Hetalia or you
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,083 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/23/2013 - Spain
My life is AWESOME by sebbybaby reviews
After the stupid Ludwig dumps you his older brother Gilbert takes you out on a date... An AWESOME Prussia X Reader. I don't own hetalia but I would love to!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 996 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/4/2013 - Prussia, OC - Complete
America x Reader: You and I by Lilith Love reviews
AmericaxReader You are a singer at a cafe and you have a huge crush on your best friend Alfred. AlfredxReader I do not own Hetalia, You, or the song in this. (It's You and I by Anarbor)
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 887 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/15/2013 - America
Hetalians are by Draw-a-Circle-Hetalian reviews
Hetalia x Reader. This involves you and a few other characters, for example Germany, Prussia and Romano. They all have their own ways in saying I love you.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,511 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/27/2012 - S. Italy/Romano, Prussia
My Name Is Luka by RapunzelInTheSnow reviews
Prussia x Bullied!Reader, first reader insert. I just love this song, although it gives me the sniffles! Sorry if anyone has a lovely stepbrother. Please review!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 712 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/14/2013 - Prussia - Complete
everyone has their problems by HETALunatic reviews
2P!FACE X kid!reader see how reader-chan grows up and matures with her FRUKed up family, while running into normal girls problems as well as problems she's bound to run into with her new family. Epic awkwardness, fights, and a happy family that kills together for family fun!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,007 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 2/20/2014 - Published: 8/29/2013 - Parallel Nations, Parallel America, Parallel France 23
Words by Starryowl7 reviews
Words filled her mind, quotes, poems, stories, that is what she likes and didn't associate with the rest who thought otherwise. Toris seemed to fall in love with her, but how could he get the introvert's attention? (LITHUANIA X INTROVERT!READER, t for language, fluffy and cheesy as most of my oneshots are, really long, Russia's creepy in this.) I FIXED THE PAST PROBLEM, It's better
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,047 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/28/2013 - Lithuania, Scotland, England/Britain - Complete
Love or Riches? by Starryowl7 reviews
AU Feliciano was a street musician from Italy and when an aristocrat named (f/n) drops a generous amount of money in his hat, the world as he knew it was turned upside down! And what will (F/n) do at her arranged marriage? (ITALY X READER, Hungary and Prussia barely mentioned, Sorry if he is too OOC) Fluff warning! (Like you need one!) set in 1840
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,708 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/27/2013 - N. Italy, Hungary, Prussia - Complete
Happy Brithday America! by Starryowl7 reviews
Alfred loved his wife, but sadly, he had to work until ten at night, on his birthday even! Well, at least his wife has a surprise for him waiting at home! SMUT and a little fluff (or an attempt, T because it's implied and all of that good stuff! AMERICA X READER and yes, his birthday is on a normal day in this.) Sorry it's so short!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 373 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/27/2013 - America - Complete
Opposites Attract? by Starryowl7 reviews
(f/n) was friends with everyone, so of course she was suspicious when the new kid Ludwig didn't talk to her! And will her big brother Alfred try to ruin a possible friendship? (Germany x hyper reader, USUK mentioned, long one shot, T for (f/n)'s swearing and perviness!)
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,134 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/26/2013 - Germany, America, England/Britain - Complete
361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »