Home Community TV Shows Scrubs J.D. and Elliot For the Win!
J.D. and Elliot For the Win!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Scrubs, Since: 06-28-11
Founder: CaptainPumpkinPie - Stories: 15 - Followers: 1 - id: 93462
The best stories of the best TV pairing ever (John Dorian and Elliot Reid). JDox can burn and die! PM me if you care to be a staff member, por favor.

Beautiful Disaster by StoriesofJelliot reviews
My first Scrubs fic. JD/Elliot. It's set in Season 7. Basically, JD and Elliot deal with the obstacles they face to find their way back to each other for good. Chapter Three now up!
Scrubs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,490 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 2/24/2008 - Published: 1/27/2008
Terrible Things by CaptainPumpkinPie reviews
J.D. listens to a song with his son after the funeral of someone he loved
Scrubs - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,245 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/22/2011 - John D./J.D. - Complete
Her Romeo, His Juliet by She'sAManiac reviews
A Scrubs/Romeo and Juliet crossover! Whilst watching the film with Elliot, JD fantasises about what it would be like if his coworkers were the characters. Jelliot, Turla.
Scrubs - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,893 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/16/2008 - Published: 11/11/2008 - John D./J.D., Elliot R.
My Not So Random Drabbles by Alice.1993 reviews
Her head hung, tears streaming down her face, sticking her hair down. JDElliot. Starts happy, pretty soon becomes angsty. Just a series of drabbles :
Scrubs - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,950 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 10/5/2008 - Published: 9/28/2008 - John D./J.D., Elliot R.
My Fresh Start by TheSameFatalFlaw reviews
I don’t hate my job, or wish that I’d never came to this hospital, but maybe if had a fresh start to do things differently, they wouldn’t be so complicated.
Scrubs - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,394 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 8/12/2009 - Published: 12/6/2008 - John D./J.D., Elliot R.
Catch My Disease by Tell Her This reviews
Repost under new account. Oneshot. "Do you think there's some sort of flu monster who controls who feels ill?" JD and Elliot are confined to Elliot's apartment when they both catch the flu. JD/Elliot friendship.
Scrubs - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,452 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/29/2008 - John D./J.D., Elliot R. - Complete
My Shrink's Theory by TheSameFatalFlaw reviews
The pyschologist from 'My Bed Banter & Beyond' returns to ask J.D. about his life and relationships since their last meeting, and he also has an interesting theory on why J.D. destroys every relationship he has. JD/Elliot
Scrubs - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 44,802 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 5/29/2008 - Published: 9/22/2007 - John D./J.D., Elliot R. - Complete
My Small Step by Tell Her This reviews
Elliot talks JD through his father's death. Oneshot.
Scrubs - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,623 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/9/2008 - Elliot R., John D./J.D. - Complete
You've Begun to Feel Like Home by shipper-swabbie reviews
Elliot gets the flu. JD takes care of her. Total fluff. JD/Elliot
Scrubs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,869 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/12/2009 - John D./J.D., Elliot R. - Complete
How Would You Rate Me? by TheSameFatalFlaw reviews
A freshly dumped JD begins to doubt his skills in a certain area. To clear things up, he asks Elliot to think back to their dating days and assess him. One-shot. Set in Season 7, but no spoilers are within. JD/Elliot.
Scrubs - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,023 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/24/2009 - John D./J.D., Elliot R. - Complete
Beyond a Storybook by Tell Her This reviews
A series of JD/Elliot drabbles. Mostly fluff, with a just little bit of angst in there.
Scrubs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,606 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2009 - John D./J.D., Elliot R. - Complete
Her Absence by EdieRose reviews
A lump grew in his throat as he watched his sneakers land next to hers. Tears ran down his cheeks, and he hurriedly wiped them away, but then he remembered what had happened and that there was no one there to see him cry.
Scrubs - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,921 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/6/2009 - Published: 5/4/2009 - John D./J.D., Elliot R. - Complete
Our Last Christmas by Bells of Tomorrow reviews
But their life isn't a fairy tale. They aren't the stars of the latest Disney movie. Elliot is not a princess that can be awakened with her true love's kiss.
Scrubs - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,275 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/21/2009 - John D./J.D., Elliot R. - Complete
My Someone Else's Life by Tell Her This reviews
Elliot's niece stays with her, and JD and Elliot try taking their relationship slowly.
Scrubs - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 179,464 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 8/30/2010 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Elliot R., John D./J.D. - Complete
Growing Up With You by KTxx reviews
'Their story wasn't an epic fairy tale of love and happiness. Most of the time it was full of hurt... But it was theirs. And that's all that really mattered.' JD/Elliot. OneShot.
Scrubs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,307 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/17/2011 - John D./J.D., Elliot R. - Complete