Home Community Movies Labyrinth Jetredgirl's Recommendations of the Best Labyrinth Fanfiction on FFN
Jetredgirl's Recommendations of the Best Labyrinth Fanfiction on FFN
Follow .
Focus: Movies Labyrinth, Since: 09-19-16
Founder: Jetredgirl - Stories: 41 - Followers: 0 - id: 125569
My personal favorites and IMHO the best Labyfic stories.

The King and His Scribe by Jetredgirl reviews
One month since he has left us, and The Goblin King helps his scribe come to terms.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,058 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/10/2016 - Jareth, OC - Complete
Goblin King No More by notwritten reviews
Jareth dies of a broken heart. In memory of David Bowie.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 257 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/21/2016 - Jareth, Sarah - Complete
The Fairy Funeral by Morgause1 reviews
Sarah wakes up in the middle of the night to see a mournful procession passing through her garden.
Labyrinth - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 790 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/19/2016 - Complete
The Goblin King is Dead by Anamin reviews
The End. What happened after Sarah left? Post Bowie's death. Mourning piece.
Labyrinth - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 772 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/20/2016 - Complete
Mornings Of Gold by ballyhara reviews
I am devastated at the passing of David Bowie. I fell in love with his music but first discovered him as Jareth at the age of 14. Labyrinth had a profound effect on me & I wrote this with Labyrinth as the main theme with the undertones of the loss of our starman. This one is dedicated to you Mr Bowie wherever you may be...
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 137 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/16/2016
Goblin King by cecinaj reviews
One-shot. My impression of the Goblin King. RIP David Bowie. The Goblin King will live on in my heart, mind, and DVD. As the world falls down, I will go underground to hide away until I find you, Goblin King.
Labyrinth - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 228 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/16/2016 - Jareth - Complete
Something Happened by Lily on the Briar reviews
She dreamed that night... (In memory of the man behind our King. Rest in peace)
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,004 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/15/2016 - Complete
The Novice Scribe by PaleJewel1 reviews
Jareth summons his scribes for a much needed pep talk, and calls into service new talent.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,218 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/15/2016 - Jareth, OC - Complete
The Death Of David Bowie by LabyrinthPhantomQueen reviews
We will miss you David Bowie
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,117 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/15/2016 - Complete
The Death of a King by InuyashaKagome1778 reviews
Short fic about Sarah learning of the death of Jareth, his farewell letter to her, and how it will affect her own life. Complete.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,566 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/14/2016 - Jareth, Sarah - Complete
It's Good to be King by HachimansKitsune reviews
Sarah airs her grief and is comforted by her beloved husband... and yes...it has a happy ending.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,485 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 14 - Published: 1/13/2016 - Complete
I Will Stand With You by WeepingInk reviews
For David Bowie.
Labyrinth - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 699 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/12/2016 - [Jareth, Sarah] - Complete
Greatly Exaggerated by Jetredgirl reviews
Long live the king! Smile, laugh, celebrate the life of one so wonderful. He deserves it.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,058 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/12/2016 - Hoggle, Jareth, Sarah, Goblins - Complete
Beyond Words by Celandrea reviews
An adult Sarah finally makes the one wish Jareth has been waiting years to hear. And though they both have things to say, sometimes words are simply unnecessary.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,524 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/12/2016 - Jareth, Sarah - Complete
Save Our Souls by Spiritus Scriptor reviews
The Goblin King is mysteriously dying, and only Sarah can save him.
Labyrinth - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,093 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/11/2016 - Jareth, Sarah
Shattered Glass by Black Shadow Fox Shaman reviews
They dream of each other and what could've been. Maybe one day they'd get the chance.
Labyrinth - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,881 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/11/2016 - Jareth, Sarah - Complete
Welcome Home by Cat Foxglove reviews
It's a return, nothing more
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 228 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/11/2016 - Complete
David's Last Letter by SeleneM reviews
His last words to us.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 695 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/11/2016 - Jareth - Complete
Path Between the Stars by Surf-merGirl1963 reviews
30 years after the events of The Labyrinth, Sarah returns one last time. One Shot.
Labyrinth - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 768 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/11/2016 - Hoggle, Ludo, Sarah, S. Didymus - Complete
For David by ASunInWinter reviews
Rest in peace, Starman.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 555 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/11/2016 - Jareth - Complete
That Which is Remembered, Lives by Bloodsong reviews
None of us wanted to say goodbye. What we all need to realize is, we're NOT. Not really. It's amazing what belief can do.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 639 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/11/2016 - Jareth - Complete
Farewell to The Goblin King by PurpleIvy
Farewell Sir. Your magic will be missed.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 157 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/11/2016
You Remind Me of the Babe by Brievel reviews
Sarah unexpectedly revisits the Labyrinth.
Labyrinth - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 597 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/11/2016 - Complete
The King is Dead by Aracertariel reviews
The king is dead.
Labyrinth - Rated: K - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 285 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Published: 1/11/2016 - Sarah, Toby - Complete
The Queen Remembers by LadyRavenwing
It had been years. Such a long time. But some memories never die...A little tribute.
Labyrinth - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,098 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/12/2016 - Jareth, Sarah - Complete
40 | Page 1 2 Next »