Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians I Spy With My Mortal Eye
I Spy With My Mortal Eye
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 12-21-13
Founder: MeanwhileInKansas - Stories: 147 - Followers: 103 - Staff: 4 - id: 111743
Here you will find all the stories where an outsider or a mortal views demigods, usually Percy and Annabeth. What do they think they see half-bloods battle a monster? How do they find out that the demigod they have a crush on is dating another person? PM me if you find a story that I don't have in here yet.

Mortals Meet Demigods by SnackkTime0 reviews
Hello there! This story is about your favorite demigods, meeting OC's! There's Percabeth, Jiper (Or Jasper), Caleo, Tratie, and more! I know that lots of people do this, but I promise that I'm trying my hardest to be original! If you have time, please check it out!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,120 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 10/11/2017 - Published: 9/13/2017
It's because you said forever by percalangelolover13 reviews
It's always about how Annabeth meets Percy's mortal friends. This story is Annabeth's mortal best friend point of view, from the moment he met Annabeth at age 7, to meeting the famous Percy Jackson, and basically the whole PJO & HOO series and more in the future. Story is definitely better than the summary. Rated T just in case.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,057 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 2/28 - Published: 7/19/2016 - Annabeth C., Percy J., OC
College Isn't For Quitters by Supervolleyball12 reviews
Percy Jackson isn't Meg McKinney's strangest neighbor, but college certainly wouldn't be the same without him. Mortal pov.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,409 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 59 - Published: 12/27/2016
What Kind of Flaw is Loyalty, Anyway? by YellowWomanontheBrink reviews
POV Outsider. Pre-HoO. Technically AU? Two Campers gossip about fatal flaws. NOT Percy/OC.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,131 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 26 - Published: 5/14/2017 - Complete
Mortals Meet Demigods by jesternator reviews
In this story, mortals, OC demigods, and gods meet our favorite demigods! What will be their reactions? I know that this theme can be really cliche, but this one isn't! There will be Percabeth, Tratie, Jasper (Jiper), Caleo, and other couples! Also, if you'd like to see your character in here, then just leave a review! Check it out please!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 27,521 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 11/2/2017 - Published: 8/1/2017 - [Percy J., Annabeth C.] OC
Making a splash by otpercabeth reviews
POV of mortal who goes to Goode High school for a swim meet. Mentions of Percabeth, Solangelo and Caleo, set after HOO. One shot.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,067 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 41 - Published: 12/16/2015
Mortals Meet Demigods by InsertPhenomenalNameHere reviews
Has been done many times before? Yes. Do I care? Does it look like it? This is told in several different POV's of several different OC's. It has lots of romance, friendship, and just the characters being themselves.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 26,506 - Reviews: 247 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 1/2/2017 - Published: 12/19/2015 - Annabeth C., Percy J., Leo V., OC
Percy Teaches English Class by Pachelp reviews
Paul is teaching English class at Goode High school when he suddenly starts feeling sick. There are no substitutes to fill in for him and he is forced to call Percy in to teach his English class. Sort of like a demigods meet mortals story. In the later chapters, there will be minor femslash.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,926 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 6/2 - Published: 1/25/2015 - Percy J., Paul B., OC
People Meet Half-Bloods by katraj0908 reviews
A One-Shot Series focusing on half-bloods from PJO/HoO post-HoO meeting mortals, other half-bloods, and gods in all sorts of situations. Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HoO. Rated T just in case
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,825 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 3/6/2016 - Published: 2/29/2016
Mortals meet the Greek world by juanitolarocca reviews
A serie of one shots of mortals meeting gods, demigods, and, basically, knowing about the Greek world in their own POVs. It's worth a shot reading, not good at summarizing.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,732 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 6/8/2016 - Published: 3/15/2016 - Annabeth C., Percy J., Poseidon, Zeus
Mortals Meet Demigods by 1TheGirlInTheStars1 reviews
The usual mortals meeting demigods. They may be a little be a little cliche, but I'll try to be original. There may also be a few demigods rather than mortals. Please enjoy and have a good day.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 11,710 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 11/16/2016 - Published: 4/10/2016
Mortals Meet the Demigods by Riptide333 reviews
What will happen when mortals encounter demigods? What mischief will ensue? Accepting suggestions. Please review with crtiscism or improvements. Rated teen just to be safe. DISCLAIMER: I do not own any Percy Jackson characters. Rick Riordan does. I only own my characters.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,973 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 9/11/2016 - Published: 12/28/2015
Part of Your World by AnnabethChase113 reviews
This is a bunch of one-shots of mortals meeting the demigods. Rated T just in case. DISCLAIMER: I am not Rick Riordan so I do not own any of the the characters from Percy Jackson. I only own the story and the OC's.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,950 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/29/2016 - Published: 4/23/2016
Mortals, meet the Demigods! by Onyxravenstone reviews
Just a bunch of stories about mortals meeting the demigods. Also, some mortals will have crushes on some demigods.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 471 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 25 - Published: 5/3/2016
Mortals: Meet 2 by SilverHuntresses reviews
PART 2! One-Shots on how mortals meet your favorite demigods (Roman or Greek) and favorite couples. REQUESTS ACCEPT DISCLAIMER: Characters: Uncle Rick
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 108 - Words: 135,681 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 5/24/2017 - Published: 2/7/2016 - Nico A., Percy J., Jason G., Hazel L. - Complete
Thousand Faces by SeaSpree reviews
The annual Thousand Faces Celebration is here, this year being held in Manhattan New York. The one thousand most famous people in the United States are invited to the week long party, and awards included. Among the mix are some demigods, who aren't only famous in the mythological world, but the mortal world as well. How do the mortals view them?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,756 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 3/8/2015 - Published: 10/14/2014 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Really? by JuztanotherAnimeFreak reviews
Sometimes, it gets boring on Olympus. So what do the gods do? Come down to the mortal world, of course!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,699 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/16/2016 - Published: 2/13/2016
A Dream by Crazy Fangirl No.1 reviews
Bianca's friend, Rose, gets a glimpse of what happens when Percy and the gang come to take the two demigods.(The Titan's Curse) Everyone says it was only a dream. Is that true? [If you have any PJO stories for me to read tell me in the reviews or PM me]
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 921 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/18/2015 - Complete
Percabeth and Selected Few Meets Mortals by DaughterHunterofPoseidon reviews
Instead of the cliche Mortals meet the seven, It's going to be Piper Mclean and Rachel Dare meets the mortals. (Of course there's gonna be Percabeth too)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,042 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 11/18/2016 - Published: 6/19/2015
Meeting Percabeth by TheAspiringAuthor reviews
What happens when some outsiders and friends meet Percabeth. Like when some friends of Percy's are over and Annabeth sees a spider, or when Annabeth's friends from school finally meet Percy when he comes to pick her up one day. Told in the the view of others!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,950 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 366 - Follows: 334 - Updated: 10/2/2013 - Published: 1/4/2013 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Outsiders (Percabeth) by EnvyNV reviews
Separate one-shots on other people's view on our favorite couples! Requests accepted.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,478 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/14/2014 - Complete
Veteran by when-the-silence-ends reviews
An outsider's view of Leo after the war has ended.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 258 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/12/2014 - Leo V., OC - Complete
Eyes by when-the-silence-ends reviews
An outsider's view of Nico.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 287 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/14/2014 - Nico A., OC - Complete
Mortals Meet Demigods by The-Pug's-Quill reviews
When mortals meet the demigods. One-shot. Disclaimer: I don't own the PJO series. This used to be "Mortals Meets Gods", but I edited it. Enjoy!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,214 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 35 - Published: 6/6/2014 - Annabeth C., Nico A., Percy J., Leo V. - Complete
Annabeth's Mortal friends Meet Percy by GluxaShipsPercabeth reviews
Percy got kicked out of his school (no surprise there) so his mom sends his off to San Francisco. Watch as chaos ensues as Annabeth;s best mortal friend try's to accept Percy but has a lot of problem. Most included Jealously Will Percabeth still happen or Will a mortal get her heart? (Just after BoTl)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,859 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 5/27/2015 - Published: 2/22/2015 - Annabeth C., Percy J., OC
119 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »